Chapter 21 – Ishtar
841 2 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"So... who are these Indian Gods that your father Zeus wants you to sort out?" Matt asked Dionysus as they travelled through what would in future be Persia.

"They're the mighty gods of Fire and Water of India, Agni and Varuna respectively. During one of his many travels, he decided to travel to the East and ran into the two gods. 

A battle broke out when Zeus tried to get them to submit to him, and the two of them fought to a standstill" Dionysus said

"They... stalemated with Zeus?" Matt asked incredulously

"Actually no. Zeus was forced to flee as together they were nearly his equal each. It would be as if Hades and Poseidon teamed up against Zeus" Dionysus said

"Then... how does he expect you to sort this out?" Matt asked

"I don't..... know" Dionysus sighed and this time Matt understood his dilemma. This was an impossible task.

Although Dionysus was born an immortal while having a mortal mother, he was only barely recognized by the other Gods. Hera hated him, like she hated Heracles, for being a lovechild of Zeus with another woman. 

In fact, Hera had burned his mother to death, but Zeus saved him and sewed him to his own thigh, and secretly gave him Hera's milk as a baby, which effectively made him immortal. 

Hermes had to protect Dionysus in his younger days untol he could fend for himself. In fact, Matt and the Asgardians met him for the first time during this period.

But this task, if he succeeded, will elevate him to become one of the major Gods in Olympus, like Zeus' other sons Apollo, Hermes and Ares, or his daughters Athena and Artemis. 

"Perhaps... perhaps this task is something only you can do. Maybe you can settle things over with some wine" Matt said, trying to cheer Dionysus up.

Dionysus nodded as they continued their journey in a sombre mood.

While they journeyed into what is today Pakistan, but would have been part of the future Akkadian territories after the Mesopotamian age, they suddenly heard sounds of battle.

Matt and Dionysus ran towards the sound of battle only to see three demons fighting a beautiful women with red hair, dressed in white robes with gold and purple sashes. She held a gold scepter in her right hand and a floating gold star floating above her left hand while wearing a gold band on her forehead.

However, parts of her robe has been cut, with wounds tainting her white robe, and some of her clothes looked burnt. Nearby were several dead lions, which they assumed were her familiars. 

She was losing to the 3 demons, which were all different.

One literally looked like the genie in Aladdin, with blue skin, bald head yet with a poneytail, muscular top body with gold bracelets and his lower half was a blue tornado.

Another was a purple skinned woman with four arms, dressed in a reddish gold bikini with orange robes that barely covered her body, with two large horns on her head. She also didn't possess any legs with her lower half at the waist being covered by a purple tornado!

The third looked like a wizard dressed in black robes. No face could be seen in the shroud, only blue flaming eyes, and like the other two, his lower body was a black tornado. 

Without saying a word, Dionysis and Matt charged in to help, immediately evening the odds.

The woman acknowledged their assistance as they picked their opponents. 

She ended up facing the black robed wizard as they started throwing bolts of energy at each other. The woman seemed to favor fire magic, which might be her specialty 

Dionysus took on Aladdin's genie (as Matt would refer to him), and the genie started firing lightning bolts and wind blades at him. Dionysus was no stranger to lighting attacks as he forged forwards while dodging all the wind blades. 

This left Matt to face the purple four armed woman as he pumped his body full of hormones. 

Matt had noticed that he was using his hormones more and more recently, and when that happened, it allowed him to function without his dick growing out of control. It's only when he was pent up, that it used grew an inch per week. 

But since his revival, he has been using his hormones to wrestle with Heracles, and continue adventuring with him. He had also used his hormones to survive when wrestling Gilgamesh! As such, his dick remained at a decent 7 inch long. 

The purple woman was a physical fighter and she seemed to dance as she fought, wielding two chakrams, bladed circular weapons that looked like aerobies but with sharp edges. Her lower two arms held scimitars each, which were curved single bladed swords. 

Matt found himself barely dodging her weapons, but seemed to be caught in her dance, having to move to match her to stay alive. As she threw the chakrams, which returned to her after every throw, she simultaneously attacked with her scimitars viciously.  

"Hmmm... you are a mere mortal, are you not? Impressive" the purple woman said

"And... what are you?" Matt asked 

"We are Marids... the most powerful of Djinn sent to kill the Mistress of Heaven" she said as she slashed at Matt, having him exactly where she wanted him

The chackram moved towards Matt's neck as he knew he had been checkmated and unable to dodge in time. 

Unfortunately for her, Matt had planned this, as his pineal gland suddenly activated, and a telekinetic shield blocked her chakram. 

She was surprised that her attack was blocked by some invisible shield as steroids and growth hormone pumped into Matt's body at a godly level. 

He was not going to underestimate her as he punched her in the chest with the same power he used to knock Heracles out!

A loud crack could be heard as her chest caved in and he breasts collided with his hand as she flew into the rocks nearby, her head slumped onto her concaved chest. 

This time, he was prepared for the damage as his right hand, but it still hurt like hell as his right arm bones were all shattered, with his muscles and skin shredded and bleeding from the tip of his finger to his shoulder.   

As Matt's arm slowly started to heal itself, he looked at the battle of Dionysus and the other woman. 

Matt pointed the fingers of his left hand at the djinn facing the woman, making his hands look like a pistol with his pointer and middle finger pointing at them, and his thumb pointing upwards. 

He wasn't very good at using his telekinesis, but remembered Loki telling him something about learning how to focus when doing illusions. This wasn't using illusions but the concept is the same for all magic. You need to imagine and believe it for it to work. 

In fact, Isis also told him something very similar. Your belief is the start of all magic!

Suddenly the mage fighting the woman's shoulder got blasted a gaping hole with an invisible bullet.

The black robed mage stumbled as his left arm hung limply and blood flowed freely from the large wound on his shoulder. 

Matt continued aiming his left hand at him and "fired" several telekinetic shots at the mage. 

Holes started suddenly appearing on the black robe as the mage was blasted backwards with each shot as a hole appeared on his right chest, his stomach, and finally his head as his body flew backwards in a backwards somersault, landing dead after flipping backwards and onto the ground.

"Are you alright?" Matt asked the beautiful woman 

"I... I'm fine, Are YOU alright?" she asked, looking at his bloody arm dangling from his shoulder.

"It'll heal. I should be fine by tomorrow morning" Matt said.

"Hey! Don't forget about me!" Dionysus yelled as he faced Aladdin's genie who was continuously firing lightning at him. 

Matt, now being more confident, aimed his left hand at the genie and closed one eye to aim. 

The genie fighting Dionysus suddenly had his head blasted through as if someone shot a big bullet in his head. The nearside concaved while brain matter splattered out from the other side as Dionysus looked relieved. 

Although he was a god, his powers were mostly physical. The genie however, was shooting lighting from afar putting him at a disadvantage. 

"Thank you, kind heroes" she said as she rushed to Matt and put her arms around him.

Suddenly, she kissed him deeply on his lips, pressing her sizeable breasts into his chest. 

Dionysus' jaw dropped as he saw this.

Moments later, their lips parted as she smiled

"My name is Ishtar. Who might you be?" Ishtar asked

"I.. I am Matt. I am accompanying my friend Dionysus here to India for a quest" Matt said

"Then I will follow along for an adventure!" she suddenly said flirtatiously 

"Um... Are you sure? It might be dangerous" Dionysus said

"Who do you think I am? I am Ishtar, Mistress of Heaven and Lady of Battles! I am also the Goddess of Love, War, Destruction, Fire, Fertility and Victory. You will surely need me on your quest" she said, hugging Matt's uninjured arm. 

Matt thought that she seemed to be attached to him overly fast. He could feel her breasts pressed inti his arm

"Alright then. You can join us. But we are a team, and we have to look out for each other" Dionysus said, trying to act like the leader of this expedition, rather than the drunkard he usually was. 

The 3 djinn were dead, and they searched the dead bodies for treasures. 

"You're taking her clothes?" Matt asked, seeing Ishtar strip the purple Djinn. After all, she had already taken her scimitars and chakrams. 

"They're made of gold, and probably has an enchantment on them" Ishtar said, taking even the orange robes the purple woman was wearing, leaving her completely naked. 

She had claimed the black mage's staff and the Aladdin genie's gold bracelets too, keeping them into some sort of hidden dimensional pocket, the way Dionysus does when he dishes out or keeps his wines and goblets. 

Too bad Matt's attacks tore holes in the black mage's cloak and Aladdin's genie only wore a white linen barely hiding his genitals. 

Apparently, the Djinn had legs too, only they disappeared when they are battling, hidden by the tornados they used to hide their lower body and move around. 

"Let's move on. Who knows when their master will attack again" Ishtar said

"You know who their master is?" Dionysus asked

"Of course I do. It's that bastard Angra Mainyu" Ishtar said as they headed eastwards. 

Angra Mainyu was the Evil God of the Persian Pantheon, but Matt didn't know that. Even Ishtar only knew he was an evil god, as the gods were not yet worshipped according to their people, like the Persian or Akkadian people yet in this timeline. 

22