Chapter 29 – Ishtar and Ereshkigal
722 2 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"She's dead, you know. She came here, looking for you, saying somehow eventually you'll get here" a female voice said

Matt looked at the woman speaking and found that she was quite beautiful, but with a gloomy look, like Hela. 

"I am Ishtar's older sister, Ereshkigal. This is my land Kur!" she said

"Why is she like this?" Matt asked

"Because she is stupid! She suddenly burst into Kur one day, looking for you. But one that enters can never leave, and there are no exceptions to this. 

And to pass each gate, an item of clothing has to be removed, which she willingly did. 

Once she stripped naked, she was vulnerable, and the Anunnaki were not pleased and spoke the words of death on her, killing her.

But I was curious why she carried your penis around all the time and there were request from so many Underworld realms about you. Who knew that Veles would manage to get you in here" Ereshkigal said

"You guys know each other?" Matt asked, surprised

"We're all death gods. This is a job no one wants. Veles never wanted it. Hel too. I certainly didn't. Neither did Hades. We're all bullied into it. Maybe.. he's the only one" Ereshkigal said

"Who?" Matt asked

"You'll see later. Anyway, we were all reaching out and found each other. While the pantheons were too busy in their own sphere of influence, ignorant to even their neighboring Gods, we Death Gods have long been in contact with each other. We even have portals to each other's realms." she replied

Matt listened silently, wondering where this conversation was going.

"I have the Water of Life! I can revive her any time I want... but..." she teased, holding up a wineskin, sloshing with liquid inside.

"What do you want? I will do anything to revive her" Matt said

"There is one thing I want" she smiled looking at him up and down.

"You.... want me to.... serve you sexually?" Matt asked, fearing that the conversation would go this direction anyway.

"Heavens no! I want to watch you fuck my sister. Do it brutally. Fuck her face and her ass. I wanted to let my demons rape her body. But.... she's still my sister.

After you fuck her, I will revive her and send her out of Kur.

I want her to think she was raped, with cum flowing everywhere.

Then I want her to think that I exchanged her life for yours. I want to see her tears of despair at thinking I will keep you from her forever" Ereshkigal laughed to herself.

Matt wondered what kind of relationship these sisters had to hate each other so much.

Matt was about to reject the order, but Ereshkigal threatened to pour the Water of Life away, letting the wineskin spill several splashes on the ground!

"No! Wait! I will do as you say!" Matt yelled, holding up his hands.

"Go on then. Rape her, sodomise her brutally. I want her to think she was raped by demons" Ereshkigal ordered

Matt reluctantly climbed onto the altar,

Over the course of a few hours, Matt was instructed to move Ishtar's body into lewd positions, fucking her in positions that would have been uncomfortable if she was alive.

Matt had to admit, it was arousing to mistreat such a gorgeous woman so badly, ramming his cock and his fingers into her pussy and ass, and coating her inside and out with his cum!

"Now, I want cum all over her mouth, even spilling out of her nostrils!" Ereshkigal yelled, seemingly masturbatung in a frenzy as she used Matt's old severed cock on herself while watching.

Matt moved upwards on the altar, putting his knees to either side of her head as he lowered his cock into her mouth.

"Fuck her mouth! Fuck it faster!" Ereshkigal yelled as Matt obeyed, using Ishtar's head like a sex toy.

"Hahaha she looks really like a slut now! Drink this! You may revive her with your piss" Ereshkigal said as she shoved the wineskin filled with the Water of Life into Matt's mouth, forcefeeding it to him.

It seemed not only was the wineskin special to hold the Water of Life, it felt like the amount was endless as a river was poured down Matt's throat!

But he couldn't pee as he had a huge erection, needing to cum first before peeing!

He quickly used Ishtar's mouth faster, finally getting himself to climax in her mouth. He came so much, cum started flowing from her nose.

Just then, he felt Ishtar's mouth suddenly sucking his cock as she reached out her hands to grab his buttocks!

He looked down to see Ishtar's beautiful eyes open as she looked at him with his cock cumming in her mouth.

But he hadn't peed the Water of Life yet! How was this possible?

Suddenly, as his cum stopped, his bladder released the Water of Life that had been drank by him.

Rivers flowed through him as it rushed into her body, but she didn't budge, not spilling a drop as she drank everything up.

Minutes later, Matt heard water flowing from behind him only to see water gushing out of Ishtar's pussy.

"What a slut you are. Look at you!" Ereshkigal sneered, seeing Ishtar pee all over the floor as she finally stopped forcing Matt to drink.

Matt continued peeing into Ishtar's mouth until his bladder was empty, but he felt Ishtar still greedily suck him.

"What are you doing? Aren't you ashamed?" Ereshkigal asked

But Ishtar continued sucking, inserting her finger into Matt's ass to get him to cum again into her mouth.

In the meantime, the water stopped that was gushing out of her pussy became a mere trickle before stopping as her bladder emptied.

Matt and Ishtar moved automatically, starting to have sex again with such passion that Ereshkigal was shocked. 

"No! You were raped! Sodomised by demons!" Ereshkigal yelled at Ishtar

"You don't have to lie to me. I recognize Matt's cock and can feel his essence inside all my holes" Ishtar said in a sexual stupor. 

They fucked until they were worn out many days later. By now, Ereshkigal looked miserable and Matt's old severed penis was on the floor as she had discarded it. 

Finally, they finished their days long session and Ishtar got up. 

Ishtar looked at the old penis on the floor and looked at Matt. 

"Can I take off your penis again? The old one has Ereshkigal's pussy juices on it" Ishtar said

Before Matt could reply, Ishtar kissed him and ripped off his cock!

Since he couldn't say anything in time, he just started the healing process. 

Ereshkigal had seen enough and walked up to the naked couple. 

"You must know, that to revive you, Matt had sacrificed his life to stay here in Kur with me forever" Ereshkigal said. 

"Good! Now I know where he is whenever I want to see him" Ishtar laughed, kissing Matt passionately. 

"No! Get out! You are not welcomed here!" Ereshkigal yelled

Isthar laughed as demons were ordered to escort her out. 

"I'll meet you here again, the next time you come" Ishtar said to Matt as she picked up his old severed penis and was rushed out of Kur!

"I lied! Now I have two!" Ishtar said, skipping away with Matt's two severed penises in either hand!

Matt looked at Ereshkigal, who was on the edge of tears.

"Are... are you alright?" Matt asked

"How can she... love you so much?" she asked

"This is a bond we formed from a long time ago" Matt said. 

Ereshkigal sighed

"My time with you is done. There is... someone else waiting for you" she said

"You.. you are not imprisoning me here?" Matt asked

"No. This was a joint cooperation with several realms of the dead. I will.... inform you the next time my sister barges in" Ereshkigal said

Matt was surprised how well Ereshkigal was taking her defeat at the hands of Ishtar. 

But he was glad he didn't have to fuck her as well. It wasn't as if she wasn't pretty, just that he felt it would be weird if he formed a relationship with his lover's sister. 

Ereshkigal brought him down another path, but instead of disappearing like Hel, she brought him all the way to a person waiting for him.

"Anubis? What are you doing here?" Matt asked, recognizing the Egyptian god with the Jackal head. 

"Matt! Please follow me" Anubis said, taking Matt away

Anubis was the God of Death in the Egyptian Pantheon, only to give up his position to King Osiris, Isis' husband. Now, he was a escort to the land of the dead, similar to a Valkyrie. 

Matt sighed internally. He wondered what had happened to Brynhildr. 

Soon, they entered the Egyptian Land of the Dead!

21