Chapter 2
335 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Ou-ch...!"

"What? Is your leg acting up again?"

I turned around to ask a person behind me. His shin was wrapped in a bandage and, Although it had almost healed now, It was apparently still acting up.

"My thermos just fell on my fucking knee, Don't worry about it."

"Is that so?"

I just scratched my head and went back to what I was doing. I held two tennis rackets and did my best against an immovable enemy, A fucking wall. Dripping with sweat, I made sure I gave each racket an equal number of hits as I made sure I caught the ball. It's a pain having to pick it up over and over again, Especially with two rackets.

"Ah- Damn it!"

Unfortunately, I failed to catch with the ball and it rolled off in front the person from earlier. How mortifying. Despite dual wielding, I failed more than I did with one racket. Then again, It wasn't that strange.

"Hey, Can you toss that to me? Or rather at this wall behind me."

He picked it up, Gave me and the ball a strange look, And threw it into a basket in spite. That was the last straw. I let my legs limp and I just fell back in a dramatic fashion. My head hurts.

I then heard the person walk towards me.

"Hey, Shouldn't we leave now?"

"... With those sounds?"

Audible shouts and cheers leaked into the tennis court, All coming from outdoor clubs who spent the rest of their time after school practicing. I heard the person sigh.

"Well, We're the only ones in here, Besides the adviser. Also, The place is already clean as it is."

Well, There's really nothing else to do.

--

After unlocking my bike, I went out of the nearby exit and rode off. The person wasn't with me. He went out of the main entrance to go to the nearest bus stop. There's always other chances to meet again anyway.

After twenty-eight minutes, I arrived home.

"I'm back."

I went to the living room, To which I found my mother doing doing sit-ups whilst a exercise program aired on the television. For some reason, She wore an apron as she was at it.

"Oh, Nines. W-welcome back. D-don't mind me!"

"I don't have a problem with you exercising, but I don't recommend wearing an apron along with your favorite shirt."

She then stopped, Gasping for air.

"I'll keep that in m-mind."

In my room, I just dropped everything and jumped head first onto my bed. As usual, The sheets were tempting, Beckoning me to fall prey. Unfortunately, I couldn't respond to it. Falling asleep now would have several ramifications, One being missing dinner and then being confronted by an angry mother.

Fine fair enough.

As I deliberately rolled began to roll off the bed and into the floor, My door suddenly opened. And then I fell.

"... What the heck are you doing?"

There stood my sister, Staring at an idiot who just fell off his bed. I clicked my tongue and slowly got up.

"What's up?"

"Do you still have your old earphones? Mine just stopped working."

I'm pretty sure her version of 'stopped working' means she broke it. I guess I can't say much, I'm pretty much the same. My old ones were underneath my bed, but since I wasn't risking her finding something else, I just told her where my new ones were. Just on the top of my shelf.

"Huh, Are you sure?"

"Go ahead."

I laid back into my bed and Alice began to stand on her toes. Since my shelf was almost as tall as my doorway, She had to reach out her arm to search for it. As for me, My eyes began to wander into dangerous places. She wore a pair of black dolphin shorts, and a normal sized grey T-shirt that I used to own. Her shoulders pulled on her shirt and her waist appeared, Exposing a part of her purple underwear. Her stretched legs weren't safe as well. Her inner thighs looked tender and soft despite the obstruction of her shorts. An urge suddenly coursed through me.

"Are you really sure about this? I won't give it back until tomorrow afternoon you know?"

I slowly sat up.

"Alice, I need your help."

1