Ch 15. Aftermath
79 2 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The four of us grabbed the fishing rod and started fighting the beast that was inside the water. Of course, it fighted back, trying with all of its strength to sink us deep down into the sea.

The fight was ferocious, indeed, we continued pulling forth and back for quite a few minutes l until suddenly the beast stopped fighting us and flew right into the air. It was a beautiful view, a small fish, surrounded by seaweed, spilling sea drops into the air. Sparkling and colorful sea drops due the shining sun that was in the clear sky. It was a restless fight, but we ended up winning.

You might think that after that amazing scene everything went nice and well, but you are wrong.

Something happened, something that happens in every single comedy. Just as you might be expecting, the fish flew right to where Sapphire was.

At the same time, Sapphire had just taken the hat out of her face and sat down in order to look at what we were doing.

“Oi, girls. Be care…”

Paf.

She was about to warn us about something, probably that we were unnecessarily close to the edge of the rock, however, her words were interrupted.

Yes, that's right, the fish we just caught flew right into Sapphire’s face. Although, it wasn't just a normal fish, it was a fish that was covered in seaweed, so right now, Sapphire had a small fish on her face and her hair covered in seaweed.

“...”

“Uh…”

“I thought it was a bigger one. It really fought hard, you know? Haha~”

“Hey, Saph, that hair color really suits you. Hehe~”

“You, son of a…!”

“Run, girls! Haha~!”

Sapphire violently grabbed the fish and seaweed that were on her face and threw them right into one of the coolers. It was clearly an unplanned action that simply came out of her rage, but it looked so cool that I couldn help but stay in place looking at the result of her three point basketball shot.

Kasumi and Clair started running away while Sotoka stayed right by my side not knowing what to do. She was worried about herself, but she didn't want to leave me alone with another fiery beast.

“Girls, run! She is furious! Haha~!”

“Whoever gets caught, will make the dinner! Hehe~”

Kasumi and Clair shouted at us from a safer place. We were about to start running to where they were, but a flash of light passed us by. Well, calling that a flash of light would be exaggerating, but the speed that Sapphire had while running towards those isn't something you could easily match.

Sapphire started chasing Kasumi and Clair around the place. Both of them were laughing while Sapphire was clearly angry, of course, their laugh made her even angrier.

The gag continued going for a few minutes until they finally calmed down.

“I already said this, but that brat felt awfully bigger while fighting us, you know?”

“Maybe because of the seaweed? I guess it got stuck or something like that. Seaweed can be really heavy…”

“We need to catch more fish if we want to have a proper meal for our welcome party. I guess I'll need to work harder.”

Kasumi said those words while stretching herself before going to start fishing again.

“That's right, we need to catch something too, as the older members. Hehe~”

Clair also stretched herself and went to grab her fishing rod.

“We can't lose to them, Eriko! We are already winning!”

“That's right, Sotoka. Let's do our best!”

With those words, the four of us started fishing again.

9