Chapter 1
46 4 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
So this is a little bit different from the canon... an I'm not a good writer either... so I'm just bulshitting based on whatever I read from the Bleach Wiki...so do pardon me

 

 

The last thing I can remember was sleeping after working long hours in my rune lab researching all night long

And here i was in unfamiliar wearing a white shirt and surrounded an unfamiliar environment.

Then i was greeted by a sign..

"Well.. Well what we have here.. a newcomer i presume?"

My brain is still processing on what is going on..

The counter party understood on what is going on.. he came and give a pat on my shoulder..

"Welcome brothers to the east Rukongai ... "

I repeated his word but with a question mark? "Rukongai? what is that?"

the man chuckled and shake his head... 

"Brother... it means that you are dead and this is the afterlife..."

The words sinking in into my brain and i instantly  give a shocking gasp...

" Fuck "

The man smile and said.. 

"Yup this is fucked up for an afterlife.. you are expecting  something like heaven or some evaluation by the scales or some sort of.. but apparently  those are not the reality  here...instead we got those selection from the central district.."

the man let out a sigh thinking of his past experiences and miss expectations.

i let out a sigh and accepted the fact that i had died...

then i ask the man before him... since he has been here beforehand, then he should have a clue.. on what is next..

"So what to do next here?"

The man scratches his head and said to him.. 

" Well to tell the truth i also sort of a newcomer here.. but from what ive seen you need to stay away from a certain part of the district and be about of yourself... and do whatever you want that did not go against the law of the central district...".

" furthermore most of people gang up and make a house to stay together until we will pass the moment we will reincarnated"

my eye gleamed  with joy... 

"so we will get reincarnate again huh?"

the man nodded.

"yeah.. but it is not guaranteed  process... you may end up reincarnated as a cow.. as this is only hearsay information "

I knit my eyebrows  to the notion that i might be reincarnated as an animal or even worse.. low strata lifeforms..

" so from this hearsay.. did they mentioning any requirements to reincarnate as a human again?"

The man take a better look at me and smirked..

"Kid dont bother to find that elusive requirements.. instead of that you should aim to become a shinigamis"

I knit my eyebrows again 

"Shinigamis? what is that..?" 

The man keep on smirking.. 

" Heh... where are you from Kid.. Shinigamis in translation  mean the grim reaper... " 

I was shocked ... and imagine the cloaking entity from one of deadliest dungeon in the world... Shrouding with miasma of death.. equipped  with dark cloak and a dark rusted reaper... an entity that despise the living... and one of epitome of monster..in my world.. is that the reaper? and we can be like that?

seeing me shocked.. 

the man continues... "well they said it is like grim reaper but they just like police here.. running around doing errands and clear those scary hollows.."

I imagine the shinigamis floating around and going about... and instantaneously  look around myself..

"Are they here right now?"

seeing me looking around anxiously... the man asked..

"Who? the hollow?"

"Ehh Hollow? what is that? no i meant the Grim Reaper.. not.. i meant the shinigamis.."

The man look at me as a weirdos..

" Hey Kid... you shouldn't  worry about the Shinigamis, you should watch your back for Hollows.. they thousand times far deadly than those Shinigamis..."

I got shocked again...there is other entity that far scarier than the shinigamis..?

seeing this place was quite a dangerous place.. i asked..

" So if you died here... what happened?" 

The man look at me and said 

" Well they said the people died here get reincarnated again in the world with memory wipe out..." 

"Some say you will disperse and disappear for good"

" but one thing is for sure.. if you got eat up by hollow then thats it.. you gone poof like smoke"

I nodded... 

" Any suggestions on what to do next?"

" Well when you talk like that.. you want to team up with me?" 

" Ehh sure... is teaming up is good..." 

the man chuckled... 

"of course ...brother.. you know that we didn't  need to eat and drink right? but to get a proper strength  you need food and drinks" 

" and by going solo will not get you nowhere  almost of all time"

" and to become a shinigamis... we need a good spiritual energy and spiritual body"

I give him a nodded and extent my hand to him

I'm Kuro and you are?

the man smile and shake my hand...

" I'm Hide.. nice to meet you"

0