Chapter 3
11 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The place Hide was leading to was among the street that if I were to compare to where I was... A Slum...

Wooden shack row by row with no definite style.... what they have in common is that all the rooftops had boulders that I presume to prevent fallout if there is some storm etc. But I do wonder do they have a storm in the afterlife?

Hide navigated through rows of houses till he stops at in front of one dilapidated house.

Before Hide let out a greeting... he was welcome with a swift hack of wooden stick.

Hide immediately put out both his hand upward intercept the stick with both of his hands.

Luckily he successfully mitigates the attack by holding the stick between both his hand...

He let out a cramming face while saying...

"God darn it... Granny... give me a break will you?"

The opposition, an old woman with white hair stare with a tint of anger... 

"Hide!! you unfilial son!!.... I heard from Saki, Toshirou has left for Seiretei!!"

"Huh? "

Hide pause for a moment and later his face grew angry...

"God darn it that kid... I already told him to train kendo... but he left again... that stubborn kid.."
"Granny it is not my fault he left... you can't blame me for that"

Granny squint her eyes and let go of her attack...

Hide showed a relieved face once the granny cease her hostility...

Then the granny points her stick to Hide face...

Hide step backward a bit lest got another attack from the granny.

"You better get Toshirou back right now..." the granny said with an angry face...

Hide quickly nodded... 

"Go now!!... and better fast... I heard some people went missing these days... I get the feeling it is not a good sign"

"Got it Granny... I'll go now!" Hide replied.

Later he comes to me and pats my shoulder...

"Lets go brother, We got a kid to recover"

 

0