Chapter One Part Two, Men in Suits
54 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hey everyone, I wanted to apologize for not updating in a while I had some personal issues and some things that I needed to get out of the way. As well as this story still being written I didn't have anything new to post while I was out. I truly am sorry and hope you all enjoy this update. Also, I am not the best writer and with this being my first story please pardon the grammar problems

 

 

 

 

 

"So what will it be Miss Clementine, will you hear our proposition?" The sharply dressed man asked still with his wicked smirk plastered across his face. "Well, why don't you give me a reason to." Clementine chirped sharply, returning his smirk with an angry face. "I mean you did break into MY house. What gives you the right?" Sounding small yet fierce voice. Her face slowly turning into a questioning frown. "Well, I suppose I figured you'd see reason if I brought my friends along. You know they are quite skilled with persuasion." He said gesturing daintily with his hand in one gentle swoosh. Clementine glanced around and the men who still have guns pointed in her direction. "Persuasion?" Clementine questioned glancing from him to the guns then back at him. "Yes, persuasion." He repeated slowly with venom in his words. "Then what do you want." Clementine hissed back at the man in the suit. "Ah see I just knew you'd come around", he cheerfully chirped, "I'm here on what you could call recruitment. We want you, my dear Clementine, to join us in our training camp I should say. And, I know I know, 'what do I get out of it' 'why should I join you' ' how can I trust you '. Well, darling" he said snake-like, "I can't say you should but I also happen to know what happens if you say no and well." he gestured towards the men surrounding them. "It won't be very pretty." His wicked smirk turned more psychotic with each word, saying how either one she chooses will amuse him. "So? Your response?" He mused. 

      Clementine lowered her head and thought for a second. "Fine." She stated bluntly and dropped the knife and kicked it over towards him. The man in the suit gestured for one of the men to take the knife. "I'm so glad we could find ourselves coming to an agreement," he said smiling innocently with every ounce of wickedness possible from just mere moments ago vanishing and being replaced with the same calm gentle voice he came in with. “Now, let’s discuss the workings of this, project, shall we” the man in black cooed walking closer raising his hands on either side of him. In one swift motion, he pulls a shot out of his coat and injecting Clementine, in the neck. “F- Fuck…” Clementine’s eyes start to flutter as she passes out from the drug in the man’s syringe. Just as Clementine was blacking out she could hear the fading murmuring of the man in black to what sounded like a female's voice.

1