Chapter 1: God why did this happen!
36 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*warning 3rd person perspective is temporary, it will be 1st person perspective most of the story, but for now its necessary since Daniel is an unreliable narrator due to his condition*


Daniel Park is an average high school student who attends a public school1Amagura School

There he was in the teacher's lounge, he was face to face having a consultation with his teacher with his head down.

"Hey Daniel how is your project doing?" his teacher said.

"Oh about that. it's still a work in progress but its almost finished" Daniel said with an awkward smile.

"Daniel...be honest with me" his teacher grabbed his hand and as Daniel's look at his teacher, he realizes she has a quite worried expression on her face.

"I heard from your groupmates you haven't been helping with the project much, is there any issues at home or...." 

 

"Really Ms. Catherine, it's fine I've just had a few small problems because of the trouble in the neighborhood nowadays" he said that while scratching his cheek.

Ms. Catherine didn't seem convinced but she decided to let him go on his way. Daniel went back to his classroom only to be found...

"Hey Daniel!" A chubby boy with a rough face greeted him. 

Daniel is very lucky to have such nice...

"Daniel, where the fuck is our lunch?"

friends?...

Daniel head was smacked, his forehead pummeling to the ground and everyone in the classroom only paid attention for a second before resuming their idle chatter.

Daniel eye's seemed close to crying but he took a strong stance to utter a few words to his "bully".

"Sorry, Ms. Catherine held me on the teacher's lounge" Daniel didn't give an ounce of dignity towards himself. 

Who would in your situation, no one wanted him there, no one bothered paying attention to him, what use is dignity if all it does is make him go to the hospital and pay more money to get treated.

"Daniel boy....I don't like hearing your excuses" his bully grabbed his collar, and stares at Daniel with a nasty expression.

Daniel starts to wheeze uncontrollably, it seems the pressure was too much for him once again. Daniel collapses and faints

"Troy, you overdid it again" a handsome masculine face at the corner of the classroom spoke.

"Brian..aren't you getting a bit too cocky over my toy" Troy looks at him with a disgust expression.

"Hahaha, don't misunderstand, I just don't want the teachers to get some attention regarding this...even if your uncle is the Principal" Brian says so in a mocking tone.

Troy goes silent but decides to ignore him....just like the usual routine Troy calls out one his lackeys to inform the teachers regarding Daniel collapsing, he was then carried on the infirmary bed.


*Daniel's POV*

My breathing grew haggard as Troy kept pressuring me, it was too much....my academics couldn't keep up with Troy's demands, and I don't know how I'll face my sister if she knew I was being bullied. I just couldn't handle it, I just couldn't...

My vision started going black, by breathing suddenly stopped and my mind simply....collapsed.

When I opened my eyes I saw a white ceiling...and I felt the soft cushion on my back. It seems like I'm in the infirmary. I wonder if the head nurse is here....when I looked around to check no one was there. 

"Did I miss class....what time is it?"

The infirmary said it was 4:00 PM....it seems like it's too late....but I might as well visit the classroom and get my things.

As I was walking alone towards my classroom, the onlookers stared at me as if I was some kinda of freak...how can I blame them, even though I don't have a mirror I can tell that I look like a mess. I got a bloody forehead after all.

"I wonder if Troy decided to destroy my things again" I softly sighed.

As I entered the classroom, nothing was amiss my things were fine but there was a note written on my desk. Could it have been from Troy?

"Meet me at the back of the school before 4:30"


*huff huff*

"I'm here" I said.

"Daniel" Troy was there leaning on the wall of the school, I was definitely expecting something was going to happen to me but I didn't expect Troy to be smiling like this at me.

"Daniel, you see one of my buddies in the other districts had just broken up with his girlfriend...actually I didn't mean to show it but...I showed him a picture of you with your sister" Troy said with a sly smile.

"......" My eyes had a hard time to focus on Troy's, can I just process what I just heard....your buddies took an eye on my sister?

"Um Big T2Troy's nickname that most of the lower people in his hierarchy call him, did you mention my sister?" I said with a somewhat nasty tone.

I was worried Troy would notice the change in my tone but he seemed unfazed, no it's like he didn't notice at all.

"Yeah so you see, I want you to invite your sister to hook up with that buddy of mine, you know put in a good word about him" Troy said with a sly smile.

"....."

"Daniel, just fucking do what we say" Troy said with a harsh tone.

I couldn't speak a word, but then Troy's lackey started talking....

"If you do this favor for us....we won't bully you any more, you'll be a part of the squad, of course it will take some time for you to get to higher ranks, besides I'm getting tired of you anyways, I've heard they're bringing in a new student next week and I'd been keeping an eye on a new target for us to bully from..." the rambling of Troy's henchman was infuriating....

Stop, stop, stop dragging my sister into this, and I punched Troy's face

But that's not really what happened I still couldn't utter a word, Troy grew tired of waiting and smacked my head.

"Tell your sister today, or you're dead" Troy said and left.

"Remember just do this for us, and you won't get bullied anymore" Troy's lackey whispered in my ears.

".....wait" I uttered a single word.

Troy and his lackey stopped at their steps.

"What's your name" 

"Me?" Troy's lackey pointed to himself and I nodded.

"It's Ruvi Collins" Ruvi said with a slightly bothered expression.

"Ruvi, Troy"

Troy's face twitched...from surprise to anger. Daniel had callled him as "Troy" and not as "Big T" his favored name that everyone lower than him calls him by.

"I won't let you fucking let my sister get dragged into this" Daniel said with a determined expression.

"Fuck, hahaha, Daniel you'd gone pretty fucking crazy huh" Troy instantly steps forward and knees my stomach.

I feel the intense pain wellowing in my body, the pain is too much.

"What a fucking idiot" Ruvi stared at me with a cold gaze.

*Smack*

I felt the bones in my body breaking

*Cough*

My breathing grows haggard.

"Daniel, you're dead....so is your sister"

Troy and Ruvi left and I was left alone in the back of the school and I tried to get up to no avail.

Only after it was 6:00 PM, I had enough energy get back home. A stranger saw me at the streets while I was limping towards back home, he offered me to get inside to take a ride and I gladly did so, it was a quiet neighborhood and I didn't expect anything bad to happen.

.......

 

.......

I got back home safely, and I saw my older sister sleeping on the couch with the television open. My older sister is only at her first year of college.....but she's practically always tired when she gets back home because of her part time job. I don't want to worry my sister so I quickly went to the bathroom of my house and cleaned up my body and went to sleep.

The only thing keeping me alive is my sister's happiness. She has a bright future....and I definitely don't. I'd be lying if I said I didn't cry myself to sleep, but it was just an awful day...I really hope tomorrow gets better.

0