Oh? your approaching me?
50 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

both the King and the two Idiots as well as the Princess and her guards left the room and outside the palace... the two, Mike and Jackey look in boredome at how small the castle is.

Mike: what's with the small castle your highness? are you bankrupt or something?

King Nobody: no, its just that... we are a relatively small city.

Mike: how many cities do you have?

King Nobody: not much... just three...

both Mike and Jackey looked at each other in surprise and laughed on the inside.

they soon reached a mansion about 2 stories high.

King Nobody: this is the best mansion I can offer you brave heroes... I hope it is to your liking...

Jackey: wow this is...

both the King and the Princess look at Jackey in relief but was short lived.

Jackey: shit... absolutely garbage...

Mike: this is much smaller than where my grandma used to live!!! what do you take us for!?

King Nobody: but this is the best I could offer you!

before they could talk even further a fat ass noble decided to arrive.

Fat ASS: well well well... if it isn't the great heroes... how an honor it is to meet you...

Mike... disgusted by the horrible demon before him, insulted the fat pig.

Mike: are you trying to insult us!? YOU OVERGROWN PIG!?

Fat ASS: preposterous!!! how dare you! insult nobility!!!

Jackey: I apologize for my friend your nobleness, or should I say? your noble FAT ASS!!!

Fat ASS: insolence! how dare you! ins-

but before the Fat Pig could speak any longer... at a lightning fast speed! a slap mark appeared on the pig's face!!! the slap was so loud!!! that it echoed through out the kingdom... it sounded like lighting! striking the ground...

BANG!!!

the PIG FELL. 

Mike: whoh... gotta shut that pig up.

Jackey: yeah... cocky bastard.

the Noble Pig was soon dragged away and the group went inside the mansion... it was a sight to behold, many "Popular" paintings hang on walls and many expensive furniture were well placed all across the mansion.

Mike: this will make a fine man hole.

King Nobody: I beg your pardon?

Jackey: he means that this mansion has a lot of places where we can hide bodies.

the king... surprised by the explanation of Jackey, stayed silent.

Jackey: this place has a garden right?

King Nobody: yes, it is right behind the mansion...

Mike: good! we can use that place for training.

King Nobody: well...

Jackey: hmm? spit it out old man!

Mike: yeah! what he said!

King Nobody: shall I summon Knights?

Mike: yeah! that will do!

the king along with the princess soon went to get the knights for their training while the two Idiots prepared.

please proceed to chapter-3 for a thrilling beatdown!

 

 

spoilers!!! 

 

 

 

Mike: where do you think your going huh? GET OVER HERE!!!

 

 

0