MORTAL!!! COMBAT!!!
29 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

seven knights soon arrived to challenge our two brave heroes... oh how they will get a beating...

both Mike and Jackey with only swords... stood side by side and got ready.

Mike: so... shall we begin?

the knights soon readied their weapons and rushed the two.

the First-Knight tried to pierce the chest of Jackey but was dodged, Matrix style.

the First-Knight saw afterimages of Jackey as he kept trying to pierce him with multiple strikes.

with an uppercut the First-Knight was sent flying!

 

GAME!!!

 

the Second-Knight came rushing towards Mike with his spear pointed at Mike.

Mike dodges the spear with grace and humility which confused the Second-Knight for three seconds but before the knight could get back to his senses he was kicked in the balls by Mike which made the knight faint instantly.

Jackey on the other hand uppercut the Fourth and did an Ultimate Move.

once the Fourth-Knight got back up his feet Jackey first smaked one of the knees of the knight.

slow motion Crack!

then he punched the stomach.

slow motion Boom...

then he punched the other knee.

slow motion Crack!

then he hit the chin of the knight with his knee.

slow motion Crack!

once the knight fell on the ground he stepped on the knight with great force which made the ground below crack.

slow motion Bang! Crack!

OOF-100

DESTRUCTION-100

the other four knights became stunned at the BRUTAL fighting styles of the new heroes.

the four knights steeled themselves as they made a charge against the two heroes.

Mike: ULTIMATE MOVE!!! SNAKE FISTS!!!

Mike moved like a snake smacking each knight's helmets and immediately knocking them unconscious.

Jackey looked at Mike in confusion as he comments on Mike's move.

Jackey: really??? snake fists? is that all you could think of?

Mike: whats your problem!?

both Jackey and Mike quarreled while the knights lie on the ground still incapacitated.

 

0