Foolish Creature
47 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Hey Nerva wake up."-(?)

A boy was sleeping like a pig until he heard his mother's voice.He slowly got up from his bed and went to wash his face.When he looked the mirror he saw that he is looking like shit.He murmured something while undressing.

"Fuck me why this day has to be monday? I haven't even done my homework that my fat ass physics teacher gave me."

 

After he took a shower he went to his room to look for some clothes to wear in school.He took a casual white shirt and buttoned it but to his surprise one of the buttons was missing.So he shouted to his mom like any teenager does.

"Mother one of my buttons is missing can you sew it while i am eating my breakfast?"-(Nerva)

"Sure darling just eat your breakfast and don't smoke."-(Mother)

"Yes,yes i understand i am going to try."-(Nerva)

 

After he ate his breakfast and left the house he lighted up a cigarette and start to walk to school while dreaming like everday.

BUT TO HIS SURPISE TODAY WILL NOT BE THE SAME WITH EVERDAY.......................................


When the sun lost all of the light, in a street which is located at the city of Δ there was a tall and average looking boy walking with his headphones on.He was searching online for something that he heard from his classmates.

"So Marcus said to me that i can find the summoning ceremony of The Satan here, but it says that i need serpent blood.Hmm yeah fuck it let's use my own blood instead."-(Nerva)

 

He came to home and had a little chat with his mother about things like how the school went etc.After their chit chat finished he went to his room and locked it up.He took up a knife from his pocket which he took it from the kitchen while his mother was busy with the dishes.

Nerva opened his phone and looked at the screen for a minute and drew a weird looking symbol on an oily paper.He wasn't sure what he was going to do if this ceremony happens succesfully.

Nerva's only wish in this world is his mother's happiness and her safety because she is his only relative and family.His other relatives left him and his mom and left them alone in this accursed world.

He was going to wish for his mother's health if The Satan comes here.He determined his purpose and cutted his left index finger.With a will like a solid wall he started chanting the words that he reads from the internet.

"YOU, WHO HAVE FALLEN FROM HEAVEN BECAUSE OF HIS GREED HEED MY CALL.YOU, WHO ONCE HAVE CALLED THE LIGHT BRINGER BUT INSTEAD WENT TO THE PATH OF DARKNESS HEED MY CALL.YOU, WHO THOUGH THAT CAN RAISE HIS THRONE ABOVE THE STARS BUT FELT TO THE DEPTHS OF THE UNDERWORLD HEED MY CALL.I ORDER YOU TO COME HERE AND GRANT MY WISHES!"

 

Nerva was waiting anxiously but after sometime he realised that what he was doing is idiotic.When he was getting ready to clear the ridiculous ceremony he felt a chill in his bones and turned his head.There was nothing.It was just his mind tricking on him because of the stress he felt.

"CRACK"

A dark portal opened in Nerva's room with a cracking sound.At that time he realised that he shouldn't have tried this shitty things but he decided to have a deal with the devil or whatever that creature is.

 

"So you are the one who is foolish enough to summon me but what's wrong with this summoning ceremony?"-(?)

The creature get out from the portal while talking in an mesmerizing tone but the problem is he wasn't moving his mouth even a millimeter.Nerva looked at the creature and he can only describe it with only one word.Terrifying.The creature was releasing nullity and infinity at the same time.Nerva opened his mouth and talked in a small voice.

"Who are you?"-(Nerva)

"So you are an idiot you don't even know what you have been summoning huh humans still remain as fools.Whatever you are going to die anyway so let me tell you.For eternity they called me with many names but my first name was Lucifer.I am Lucifer.But you call me Satan okay?"-(Satan)

"Am i going to die?" asked Nerva with extreme amount suffering.

"Mm i still like intelligent ones the most.Yes you are going to die Nerva: THE REINCARNATION OF THE ROMAN EMPEROR MARCUS COCCEIUS NERVA."-(Satan)

"What does that supposed to mean i didn't got reincarnated?"Nerva asked while thinking of a way to run or at least secure his life.

"Still didn't get your memories back huh what a downer for you but i don't even care just die peacefully oh and tell Niks that i am going to summon him after my powers get stabilized." With a smooth move Satan chopped the neck of the Nerva like cutting butter.

The blood didn't gush even a bit and Satan was gone too.

 

"Hey mother is there anything that can i eat?" A sound come from Nerva's room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

2