I’m Dead
314 5 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 One day like any other day Jeff Davis was on his way home from work. He is a construction worker and the site he was working at was in a bad part of town, where drugs where everywhere. He was walking past an alleyway when he heard ragged breathing, so he turned to see what it was. And what he laid his upon was a man that looked like a skeleton with skin on it and that man was holding a gun up to Jeff's head.

"Hand over all the money from your pockets."???

"....Sir I don't have any money on me." Jeff said a little nervous.

" Don't lie to me give me all your money!" ???

" Sir I don't...." Jeff was saying before he was interrupted when the man pulled the trigger and unimaginable pain came from his stomach. Jeff fell down on the ground in pain he held his stomach where he was shot.

"That's what you get for lying to me, If you lie to me again I will shoot you in the head, Now hand over the money!!!"???

"....I.... Don't...." 

*Bang*

The man shot Jeff in the head. Jeff's vision was going dark he could feel the man checking his pockets for money.

"YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME HE DOESN'T HAVE ANY MONEY!!!!!"???

And then his vision went completely dark and he he stopped breathing and passed away.

7