Time Skips
161 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(AN: Hey guys this is my first attempt a time skips and if something big happens in the MC's life I will write it but if it's small I'll write a small summary about it in the time.)

(3rd pov)

Time skip 1 year

  Shortly after Jeff's birth his family noticed him always looking around. They also noticed him always trying to stand up. After one year of effort he finally managed to stand up on his own and walk if only just a little.

   Time skip 

 Jeff is now two years old and he finally managed to speak some more words. His parents were happy because he said his first words, but they were not happy that his first words were Fuck. Old Jeff found it funny as hell.

  Five year old

  Jeff was not the most happy with his parents when he realized he had to go to school. He got his mouth washed out with soap. With what he said even made his grandpa shocked and then laugh so hard he had trouble breathing.

   Big Time skip (forgive me. AN)

 Jeff was now 14 years old and a lot has happened to him in his life. Over the years he spent time learning blacksmithing and leather working with his grandpa. He also spent time learning how to work on repair old trucks and cars. When Jeff was ten he begged his parents to teach him how to use a bow. He also took a interest in learning what plants can used for medicine and how to hunt and to preserve food. When Herschel came out to the Davis farm to check on the animals Jeff would follow him around and ask him tons of questions. So one day Herschel offered to let Jeff work with him during the summer Jeff happy agreed, he was 14 at the time. One day Jeff met Maggie and fell in love with her even if she was six years older than him. When Maggie first found out about it she laughed a little because she doesn't remember meeting a 14 year old boy but at 14 Jeff was 6'6 muscular he didn't look like a teenager at all. When Maggie found out that was Jeff she blushed but she quickly hid it. The reason she blushed is at night she had fantasies about him pushing her down and mounting her like a horse and fucking her into submission.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

(AN: Hey guys I hope you enjoyed the chapter and I gave you guys a small lemon scene to see if I can write that some what decently. Sorry for the short chapter I guess you guys are used to my short chapters. I want to explain why they are short. First of all I'm waiting this on my phone because my laptop is messed up, and secondly short chapters allow me plan out more and also change something if I get a idea that I want to try out. So in short the shorter chapters allow me better control of the story and allow me to plan it better or think of something better. Thanks again for reading.)

3