Chapter 1: The beginning
150 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 1: The Beginning

 

In the empty and endless void a glowing orb appears, a soul from a newly deceased guy, and how did i know? Its me, a smoking hot isch shut-in named Darren Higgins, born in Kansas and died by soap, well i slipped on soap in the shower. Freaking sucks!!

Here i am in this endless darkness and dont see a shit, although i feel there is some weird feeling thats feels like something trying to enter my soul and since its so damn boring right now i try to focus and try to sense the energy inside my body like in those weird cultivation fictions i used to read, Just when that strange energy managed to enter my soul a voice said:

 

??:Greetings host, Im the Godly guide system that guides new godlings!

Me:Eeeeeh!! The heck?! Im not a damn god! GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!

 

System: Not possible as i already merged with the core of your soul and trying to separate ends only with both being destroyed.

Me:FUCK!! Then at least explain why you choose me.

System: You where the only one here.

Me: The heck, and what happends now?

System: You will be born in a world that is close to end and you will get to decide the fate of the world, as you already has a system then you wont be connected with the local system they use.

Me:Makes sense, i guess.

System:Good luck, and beware of the gods.

Me: Wait what?Gods?...

Suddenly im glowing and gets blinded by the light, I open my eyes slowly and i see.. Huh a cave?..

Me:Well shit, In games and such its always the most dangerous in caves. Well i do at least look like a human, if humans have this slender and fit body,although i probably should check my ears and see if they are pointy or strange.

When i touch the side of my head where the ears is i feel something pointy, Shit im not an elf right? Riight? damnit,well could be worse, could been born as a worm or something like that. I should probably check out the system so im atleast a little prepared.

Me: System!

 

System:

[Name:Kaine Tarryn  Race: dragonoid/High Elf  Skill points:0]

[Titles]

[Hp:70  Mp:50 Sp:80 RSp60]

[Offensive: 60]

[Defense:45]

[Magic:65]

[Resistance:60]

[Speed:65]

[Skills:Minor small Wyrm LV1 • Rot Attack LV1 • Hit LV1 • Rot Nullification • Dark vision LV1 • AppraisalLV1]

 
1