Chapter 2: First Fight
74 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the tiny cave theres a child sitting and looking at himself, Surprised its me? Reborn as a child with dragonwings in some caves, what a start. Whatever lets explore this place,

Ding! Quest Received: Meet Kumoko, the protagonist in this world! Time limit: 4 months! Fail penalty: Block skill-usage for 2 weeks! Reward: Random skill.

Kaine: Dammit! I just woke up, well almost. System where am i?

System: You are currently in Elroe labyrinth, upper stratum. The world you are in is known from the anime of your world, Im a spider, so what?

Anyway lets test the skills!

A while later, Kaine got ambushed by a frog.

Kaine: Appraisal!

Failed! To low skill LV!

Well whatever its gonna be fine, hopefully! Lets do this!

As Kaine got close the frog noticed a small critter running towards him and started to spit some purple goo towards him. As Kaine didnt notice it earlier he couldnt completely dodge it so he rolled to the side however some of the goo manage to hit a part of Kaines right wing it started to burn. SHIIT IT HURTS!! Kaine shouted, but quickly collected himself as he was in combat. So bastard is spitting some acidic goo?

  • Acid Resistance LV1 gained!

IM BUSY DAMMIT!

Kaine keeps on getting closer while he dodges the frogs acidic goo and then he slash at the frog with his claw DIIIEE ROT ATTACK!!

The frog screams in pain as he gradually turns to dust. Crap i was hungry! Kaine shouted in frustration before he looked for the next prey.

Lucky me that theres plenty of prey to eat, heard frogs taste like chicken.

An our later Kaine encounter a white spider, to check if its the one he needed to meet to complete the quest he grabbed the nearest stone and tossed it close to the spider to se if it would flee or attack him or show signs of anything uncommon behavieor. Guess it will be spider to be first meal since it aboud to shoot web or something. I rather kill it than risk getting killed myself.

As soon as the white spider launched web towards my position i rolled to my left and ran towards the spider and pay attention towards its movement because i sure as heck dont wanna become its snack.

When Kaine eventually stood in front of the spidercorpse after the fight, Time to eat i guess uugh. And damn did that taste like sh*t. However i sure as heck aint gonna die here.

In another part of the great elroe labyrinth a nest full of eggs is hatching and among them one shouted: Im finally out!

0