Chapter 3 Epilogue: All Hail The King
115 3 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 3 Epilogue: All Hail The King

Starting from tonight a new age was going to begin, the previous Demon King was appointed his position during the day time for all to see his glory and splendor. But the new Demon King had gone against tradition and decided that the coronation was to take place during the night time. The demons were confused about all of this but obeyed him regardless, there were some demons who rebuked this idea and some were merely interested in what the new Demon King had to say. Many demons of different kinds were invited to the palace, it didn’t matter how many they were or what standing they had in demon society. All were welcome in the Demon King’s Palace, as unrest started to settle into the hearts of the demons with the night time reaching its height at the start of midnight.

Alastor was nervous, even more than he had been in his entire life. Ra who was folding his arms at the moment loudly laughed.

“I was the same when I was given the title Pharaoh. You feel scared at the responsibility that you are going to receive but worry not my brother!I am here”

Ra reassured him making him smile, Gula was there as well silently gazing at the moon.

“Hurry it up, I am merely waiting for the feast that is to come”

“You need not be impatient Lord Gula, it will be served even if you do not attend the coronation”

“But that would shame me and I would rather attend it any way”

“I see. Your method does make sense, well we’ll discuss business later Mammon”

“Likewise Adam”

“Boys will be boys”

“Indeed”

All of the Sins that Alastor invited were here as well, they held a compatibility that he had never seen before even when he was a hero. It made him proud to be their ring leader, he stared at them all. A group of people unified with the sole desire of conquest, this was what he envisioned. The world where Elaine could live freely and without fear of losing her life was going to begin to come to life right now. His footsteps were slow as he walked down the hall with the sins as well as his party mates. Soon the curtains of the grand balcony were opened and revealed them all, the cheers of the demons were loud and impactful but they were all stopped by a single hand gesture coming from Alastor. 

“Allow me to tell you all a story. There used to be a man known as the Hero. A great and valiant fellow, he used to see the world in black and white. He had faith in humanity, that humanity alone could usher a new age of peace and prosperity. Utterly blind with this faith in humanity he was betrayed and died. It matters not what happened to him after, what mattered is what he realized in the end. The world is unjust, cruel, and twisted. His ways were far too soft, and he had too much faith in humanity. He in his suffering came to a conclusion he would become true evil, those with him dedicated themselves as well. Now under the full moon, in the hour of the damned do you pledge to dye yourselves in pure evil? For so many years we were the victims, we were the defenders, we were the ones scurrying and hiding in the dark places, our loved ones died, our treasures stolen. Do you pledge to be the monsters that will relentlessly kill everything in sight ?!”

The demons felt an urge that they had never felt before, as if an untapped desire was awoken they all cheered at that moment.

“WE SHALL PLUNGE THE WORLD INTO A DARK AGE!!AN AGE WHERE MONSTERS RULE!!WHERE NIGHT IS ETERNAL!!WHERE ONLY THE STRONG SURVIVE AND THE WEAK DIE!!DO YOU PLEDGE TO BE THE HELL HORDE OF THE DEMON KING?!”

“ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAR!!!!”

An ungodly roar came from the demons who were gathered here tonight, they felt it in their souls that this was their destiny and this man was their rightful king. An age of darkness, an age of eternal night had come at the doorsteps of the humans. Alastor with his former hero companions as well as the Seven Deadly Sins smirked at the morale they had raised.

That day an anomaly occurred for the whole world to see, the sun was overshadowed by the moon causing a nightmarish scene to be seen. The moon which was supposed to be normal had a massive eye ball staring down unto the world, this gaze filled with utter evil and malice. A haughty and proud stare accompanied by the shattering of glass as a loud ear splitting scream rang out into the world, then blood began to rain from the sky. The priests of the world began to pray hard at this moment, all the people were frozen staring at the eyeball that the moon had during the eclipse. Something was being born at that very moment and no one knew what it was. But collectively they all came to know what it was, the Demon King had been reborn but something was different ,in all of recorded history something like this had never happened. This was a first for many within the human territories, adventurers who were still out in quests found the monsters rampaging even more than they should with a bloodthirsty rage they had never seen before. Where one would find hope in the dawn, they found the eclipse to be very sinister and just like that the moon went away from the sun causing both relief and panic in the hearts of people. For those in different parts of the world the moon had a faint eye insignia on it staring at them until it went down. The world was forced to recognize that the Demon King had been reborn and fear began to drum a dirge of terrors.

1