Witch Side Prologue: The One Who Was Once Called The Sage
85 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Witch Side Prologue: The One Who Was Once Called The Sage

The sage was a person who was a collection of both magical knowledge and talent. The Magic Kingdom of Sapere was certainly peerless in its birthing of talented individuals who were pioneers of magic and sorcery. There was no country excluding the Millivia empire with their technological advancements that could rival them, it was their duty to ensure that the knowledge of their magicraft fathers never died, as such they taught their children to be the best they can and strive for more and if one became an important being in the world, it was their obligation to carry their nation on their shoulders Myne Williams was no different. She was talented and born into a family of great mages, she had high scores on all her tests and was graded a special S. Myne was chosen by the grand sorcerer king Gleos Muracifelam to be the Sage of the Hero’s Party, it was an honor that her family was to be chosen to become the sages of this generation. She had made her parents proud, and her party members were pretty nice. She who was an introvert began to crawl out of her shell and started to befriend more people. She began to trust people more and thus was known as the Golden Hearted Sage, but her missing fingers and slit throat were evidence of her foolishness. She was choking under her own blood, her eyes were glaring at the ones she trusted, at the ones who she opened up to. She was an idiot who shouldn’t have trusted them, who should have used her mind more than anything, yet she was unable to do anything. A healing spell when she was still close to death’s door couldn’t come within her reach, she wanted to curse them, she wanted them to suffer horrible fates, she wanted them to scream on the tops of their voices, her soul was filled with pitch black hate and then when she finally fell into the hands of Death itself she saw the truth. 

The Demon King was right. The people she smiled to and gave advice were all lying to her, they hid their real emotions and faked them, she was a prisoner to watch how they used to speak good of her but now she was being bad mouthed to a large extent. A witch, that was the last thing she heard before her soul was drowned by the black abyss with her golden heart crumbling into pieces, her dream of a world filled with smiles and happiness had ended. The being who was once called Myne stood within a white space shows covered all over in blood, she didn’t know how long she had been inside that ocean of blackness but it was like an eternity. Her dark emotions were swirling in a negative sense, she was taken away from it and roughly cleaned before placed where she currently stood. 

“Welcome, little former Sage”

A voice that sounded like that of a mature woman’s in pure crystal spoke to her, she rose her head from looking downwards at the bloodied white floor. She stared at a being who was like the concentrated form of the darkness within her heart. 

“Well well well. You are even more battered up than the saint that is in an emotional state I mean, such a wonderful and beautiful corruption you underwent”

“……”

“You seem even transformed just like the others, now then enough complimenting.”

“….”

“You have the choice to go back”

Her eyes which were dulled by the pain and suffering she felt lightened up for a moment, but they were filled with a black emotion.

“The three of you, who were betrayed by God and Country will be brought back to the living world where you can do your revenge on the world. You can refuse if you want to but I must guarantee that you will receive an infinite amount of power to crush even those who planned your deaths, you can even rise to being a god. What do you say?”

“……yes….I will go back….what is the catch?”

“Entertain me with tortured souls and death. And you’ll have it all.”

“……understood….what is your name, my goddess?”

“My name is Ego Sors Aeterna pleased to meet you. May you serve me well as my entertainment.”

“…..”

“You still have time to do what you wish, since the Hero is still dreaming of nightmares. You must right after accomplishing what you need to do head back to the Demon King’s Palace to meet with the others”

“…..as you wish”

“Now go and show the world hell, O Witch of the Abyss”

That name clung to her as she melted out of existence with the dark goddess smiling broadly as she did so, her soul was being brought back into the world of the living.

1