Introduction to the main three characters.
20 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Protagonist

Name: Zero Vincent- Hasegawa

Code name: Split 

Age: 16, D. O. B 7/3 (7th of March) 

Height: 5'9

Body type: Athletic build.

Blood type: AB

Powers: Mind manipulation and spilt entities, as well as, shadow creation. Excels in hand to combat due to his enhanced strength and speed.

Personality: He's cold at first but warm once you get to know him. A wishy washy character basically. He's extremely calculating in battle, often using his mind manipulation. He cracks jokes at the most inappropriate times. Lazy as hell and refuses to take other people's missions. 

Deuteragonist

Name: Haru Inoue

Code name: Butcher

Updated age Age: 17, D. O. B 8/8

Height: 6'2 

Body type: Slim Lean

Blood type: O-

Powers: Weapon manipulation, liquid manipulation and teleportation. Enhanced speed and strength. Good at close combat. 

Personality: He's cheerful ( A walking ray of sunshine). He's caring towards Mariya and Zero. He has a habit of talking his enemies to death (Talk no jutsu 100% effective.) He eats alot too. 

Tritagonist

Name: Mariya Yoshino

Code name: Akuma

Age: 16, D. O. B 21/1

Height: 5'2

Body type: Slim (petite with average sized breast) 

Blood type: A+

Powers: Fire manipulation, communication with dwellers. Time manipulation ( Can stop time and reverse time for a certain amount of time) Good at long distance and close combat. 

Personality:She's carefree, attentive to others, especially Hari and Zero. She is a bit sadistic on the battlefield. She is very intelligent, sometimes having to be the brain of the group.

0