A sudden shock!
2k 3 38
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My name is Keita Yuichii, second year student of Kurogawa high school. I am an ordinary student  with looks which slightly above than average and the only thing I like is to play football at my free time.

Now back to reality. I became orphan yesterday as my parents died in a car accident. My parents were lovely,  caring and helpful people . They always taught me to face problems with a smile so your partner can be assured beside you.

 They helped everyone in need but that thing didn't affected my relatives greed.

After my parents died my relatives helped me to arrange a small funeral where they shed their fake tears. I don't know why but I didn't cried at that time. It's not like I didn't loved them but my tears didn't came out at all. Many people thought that I was in trauma and shock but that wasn't it. I was in my senses. I was able to feel the things happening in my surroundings but I just didn't wanted to react on anything at all.

I already knew why my relatives were so helpful at that time, they just wanted the dividends and funds which my parents left.

They started making a ruckus just after the funeral.

I really didn't wanted to see their disgusting faces anymore than that so I gave them all the money and took a small share for my school tution fee.

Some of my relatives were genuinely cared about me and didn't asked for anything . They somewhat forced me to live with them but I refused kindly as my mind was not on track to think straight and literally I didn't saw them any different.

Well now my brain is somewhat calm , I came to realise that I could have treated them better but anyway.

After that I left that house  where I lived with some of my wearable clothes in my bag with my books and my old muddy football,  as that house was also rental so I wasn't stressed about its ownership and stuff. I rented a small 1 room apartment which really doesn't seemed like a room.

But anyway I didnt had choice to do anything. That day I ate nothing and  slept the whole night on the cold ground.

Next day when I woke up I started to think what kind of work I can do to earn my daily expenses as with small amount of fund , I can only pay my school tution fee and pay apartment rent for 2 months.

As I have a week until school resumes I can find a suitable part time job by then.

But high schooler doesn't get job easily. I think I have to lie about my age .

I was thinking about certain things when I heard a knock on my door.

38