I am irritated!
425 4 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*achoo*

-Keita- "Mm! It sucks when nose is shitting like hell."

-Shindo- "Oh! Then who told to be a hero and confess in such  strong winds? "

-Tanjo-" We are talking about Tojo san here. You already know how many fancy confession she have already faced so our hero had to make it somewhat different doesn't he."

-Yuuta- "Atleast  he didn't had to pose like a actual actor for confession. Still it fucks my mind to remember that day...ohh I am getting shivers."

-Shindo-' Please contain those creepy experience of you and your movieholic girlfriend's to yourself. Anyway Yuichii we have to go in half an hour so get out of the blanket."

Currently it was 7 and I was covering myself in the blanket on top of a quit . Just my little bit of face was uncovered to let my sneeze out .

*Achii*.

-Keita- "Fuckkkk it sucks to have a blocked nose."

-Shindo- *Heh! The sneeze bacame feminine all of a sudden."

-Keita- "Shut up and please pack my bag .  I will die if I have to move that much . "

-Tanjo-" So are you going back to the base in a princess carry or something."

I was literally annoyed with their teasing and taunting since early morning.

That confession teast treat and my ring imprint initaial was more than enough for them to fuck my brains out.

They all had packed , showered and changed to new clothes and I was the only one in my pajamas so it was another irritating point.

'I guess cold increase my annoyance on little things.'

I uncovered myself and I  started missing the warmth already but I had to get freshen up and change .

'I guess I have to hug Miyuki too hard'..

It wasn't like I was treating her like convenience but her body warmth, soothes my mind too much and with this kind of annoying chills I am feeling right now, only a hug from Miyuki could deplet it.

I packed my scattered clothes and packed them (like an animal) back inside my trolley.

I washed my face which was disgusted with snorts and drool and changed into a simple hoodie and a oversized fur jacket for extra warmth.

We arrived nearly at 7.40 at the reception areas where sensei were checking out and all the other students were chatting and taking selfies continuously.

Even the chatters and pouting of girls were irritating me.

My face was looking disgusted and my brows were frowning in irritation.

'Gosh why I am getting angry on little things'.

Suddenly I found my source of happiness.

Miyuki and Ruri san were standing outside the entrance waving at us .

We saw them as the entrance was glass made .

Me and Shindo approached them. I thought Miyuki must have also been sick but she was looking dazzling as always in her bold leather jacket and denim jeans paired with long brown boots matching her jacket

Even in sickness my nose felt her slight citric fragrance and my heart calmed down a bit.

But still it was not completely calm so....

-Keita-" Miyuki can we talk for a bit ,alone  I want to say something."

-Ruri- "Oh my! Romantic are we huh. Go on and leave you trolleys here we will look after them ."

-Miyuki-" Thanks Ruri chan we will comeback within 10 minutes."

After we seperated from Shindo and Ruri san who were giving us a teasing smile, I took her to the side lawn which was near the main entrance.

I took her under a tree where no one could have seen us from the outside as a living boundary was surrounding the perimeter.

I placed her near the tree trunk and hugged her tightly , clinging my full body toward her and trying to get atleast a whiff of her sweet fragrance.

-Miyuki- "Wh-what !! k-Kei kun don-don't do something.....    su-suddenly things like this. My he-heart needs time you know."

-Keita- "Just for a moment Miyuki. I was restless since morning due to my cold and your presence give me next level comfort. So please just for some minutes."

I hugged her more tightly leaving no space for a slight wind to  move between us.

My face was burried in her neck and my eyes were closed , just feeling her warmth and tracing her unsteady breathe .

I let go of her when I heard her breathe and I saw a strawberry faced Miyuki.

When I release her she immediately turned back and hit her nose on the tree.

-Keita-" Miyuki are you okay? Did it hurt?"

I asked as she she hit the tree out of nowhere.

-Miyuki- "Yeah I am fine but don't look at me for a bit , my face is burning now so please."

-Keita- "Okay I am here, just tell me if you feel something off."

She nodded vigorously which made her fluffy hair tied in ponytail bounce on her back.

After a minute we returned back to Shindo and Ruri .

Miyuki still had a slight blush on her face and she didn't spoke a word after asking me about my health .

-Shindo- "You guys done with your morning make out session?"

-Keita -" How much time left us to leave"?

I tried to change topic as it was really awkward to talk about it after I saw Miyuki embarrassed yet cute face.

-Ruri- "Just couple of more students need to report and we will good to go. Ah yeah , let's buy souvenir together at the base ."

-Keita- "Yeah sure! I almost forgot about them."

-Shindo-" I will eat those special ramen in a bunch . "

-Keita-" Seriously again ramen . You can eat when we get back also, you know."

-Shindo- "You don't know but there is a ramen shop here which has one of kind ramen. I still haven't tried yet but I know it will taste really good."

We were chatting aimlessly while Miyuki was still fidgeting and sometimes get zoned off.

'She actually get embarrassed like this huh. I have now a countermeasure of her tease express'.

After almost 10 minutes all the students along with Sensei gethered outside and our journey back to home started.

'Ah finally going back home. Now I will recover all this two  lonely night by Miyuki all over the place. Hehe'.

Author : something lewd going to happen.🌝

7