First time!
654 3 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[A/ N : NSFW contents ahead so drop this chapter if you don't like it , in a novel ofcourse ;) ]

I returned home nearly at 8 . Kaede didn't let me go until I told her that she will be coming tomorrow at our house for two days so we could play all we want without restrictions.

'I told them it's okay for Kaede to stay with us but I didn't asked Miyuki yet. Let's hope she won't get mad'.

I got carried away in the moment and didn't realised that the apartment isn't mine nor I am the head of the house to make decisions. 

I have already considered this apartment not as Miyuki ' s property but our home so this type of thing should be agreed by both of us .

I went inside the apartment and saw Miyuki standing at the entrance with a smile on her face. 

She was wearing hot pants and a pink t shirt over it  which was destructively showcasing her hot curves. Her lips were gorgeously pink and  cheeks were slight red. I smelt a  scent of a strong perfume which she doesn't usually use but it was really attractive especially when it is on the person I love.

 Her slender smooth legs made me stare at it for couple of second before  shifting it back toward her midnight dark eyes .

-Miyuki- "Welcome home darl~ing. Would like to have dinner , a bath or would you like to have me?"

She said it seductively but her blush was obvious .

I changed my shoes to slipper before hugging Miyuki's waist and pulling her close to me.

Keita-" Well if you ask with such a hot look then obviously I want to eat you first."

I bit her righht ear playfuly  at the end of my words.

She shivered a bit and turned into crimson colour . Her reactions were too cute that I wanted to tease her even more.

-Miyuki- "Mohh...Kei kun you are becoming more and more tease ."

She said while smacking her small fist softly on my chest.

-Keita-" So you don't like this side of me?"

I asked and kissed her soft hands which were hitting me a second ago.

-Miyuki-" It's not like that but seeing you embarrassed once in a while, is really cute."

-Keita-" I do get embarrassed when you do some of the things suddenly but I stopped reacting as you will hung to do  it more."

I was telling her while I lifted her and started moving toward  the hall. I was holding her with my one hand on her ass and one on her waist.

I was lusting for her and from quite sometime so this normal touches were making me turned on so much that I didn't let go of her held her toward the bedroom instead of sofa.

When I lifted her she was surprised but didn't rejected me and even crossed her legs behind my back.

-Keita- "So I was saying I do get embarrassed and shy but as a man I also have to show my love how manly I am. Don't you think?"

I lifted her all the way to our bed and I sat on the edge while Miyuki was still hugging me tightly , and was staring at me with a deep red face that can't be hidden even in the dim lights of room.

I started massaging her back without speaking anything . Her eyes were glittery and her lips were lightly parted ready to be kissed.

My hand moved toward her right thigh and I started gently caressing it with back of my hand.

She stiffened a little and let a very small moan out of her mouth .

My little prince was half arised by this time.

I don't know what came over me but as soon I saw her in hot pants and tight t shirt which showed her curves perfectly, my inner wolf arose immediately.

For the rest one minute we didn't talked and just only stared at each other's eyes with a hot gaze.

I kissed her lips gently and then  slowly it became fierce.

My tongue was totally inside her mouth swrirling and flicking her soft little tongue without pause.

Her left hand were slightly cluching my hairs and other one clawing on my back which showed she was also desiring me.

I didn't stopped there. I lifted her and placed gently on the bed all while kissing passionately. My hands wandered on her breast and I started massaging the soft and big boobs slowly however I was getting impatient enough to stop our kiss to remove her top without a second thought.

I saw her black bra which was too sexy for me to stop lusting over her even more.

I kissed her cheeks , slowly moved my lips toward her pale , flawless neck . I left three hickeys there as it was  some kind of fetish of mine to leave marks here and there.

 My eyes moved toward her face and saw her bitting lips and teary yet hot eyes which were burning in desire just like me.

I didn't let her wait and quickly unhooked the bra easily as there was a hook on the front side.

What came out of the piece of clothing was so mesmerising that I stared at it for couple of second.

A pair of big breasts probably D cup were resting in front of my hungry eyes, waiting to eaten . Her nipple and  areolae were complete pink and attractive . Her smooth skin had a small mole in the small valley between the two mountains which aroused me and only one thing came out of my mouth.

-Keita- "You are beautiful Miyuki".

I said sincerely as she was looking very charming to me right now .

-Miyuki-" Don't stare so much Kei kun . I am really embarrassed right now."

I chuckled at her nervous mumuring but  my lust was taking over me.

I gently touced her soft mounds for the first time and I felt her body trembled and she closed her eyes.

I started kneading the left boob and soon started pinching the erect nipples lightly.

~Mm~ .

Her moans were enraging me more and more. Soon my mouth found  my hand's  destination and I started licking and playing with her breast and moved my right hand, travelled through her stomach directly over her her shorts.

Her breathes were ragged and whole body tensed but her moans said that she was enjoying as much I was.

I put my hand inside her panties directly through her hot pants .

Her eyes opened wide but I didn't stopped.

On my first touch of her sacred cave the only thing came to my mind was.

'She is fucking wet right now!.'

Her pussy was so wet that I didn't had to use my saliva as lubricant . Her crotch was totally damped to the point that I wondered something.

-Keita- "You are totally wet down there Miyuki. By any chance you were expecting this?"

 -Miyuki- "Don't say those things and I knew this somehow would happ~ Aah...

I started massaging her labia when she was in middle of her speech.

-Keita- "I didn't heard , can you please repeat?"

-Miyuki-" hah..hah..I waaass..mmm saying th...mmm~ that I was expecting this but ...aah no don't do it like thaaattttt....

When she was struggling with her words I increased my pace of my hand and started rubbing her inner labia and clitoris at furious speed all while sucking on her tits.

She cluched my hairs and let out the loudest moan after a couple of minutes.

~aahhhhhhhh..Kei nooooooo~~

Her toes curled in a cotton ball and her body rose high in orgasm.

I felt a mini shower on my hand and she squirted quite a bit on the down spot.

I took out my hand from her pants and saw a whole lot of sweet mess dripping  between my fingers.

I licked it completely,before asking Miyukii

-Keita- "You are good to go all the way or should I stop."

I asked her but I was really turned on and wanted to go all the way or I wouldn't have been able to sleep after this.

-Miyuki- "hah..no I am okay,  just give me a minute."

I nodeed and threw my shirt at other side and patted the panting Miyuki .

Seriously at this time my balls were bursting out and my lil brother wanted to be free at any cost .

I looked at Miyuki misty eyes and threw my pants while at it.

It was completely erect and ready to enter her sweet cave anytime.

-Keita- "Miyuki can I ?"

I asked her impatiently while looking into her eyes.

She nodded with her mouth slight open, still panting with previous orgasm. But  my desires were running out of limit so I didn't waited much and after taking off her damped lower and placed my dick before the  entrance of her dripping pussy.

In my lust I totally forgot about protection and I pushed inside her slowly.

Her inside were so hot that I thought my dick will melt just after entering the honey cave.

She closed her eyes tightly .

I pushed a little further and felt some resistance . The inside walls of her pussy were squeezing me  sotightly that I uncounciously pushed a little further without thinking and broke through the resistance.

-Keita-" Miyuki are you okay."

I saw drops of tears in corner of her eyes so I stopped my movements immediately as there was nothing important than Miyuki' s feelings.

-Miyuki- "Please hug me Kei kun, it hurts a lot more than I read om internet."

I hugged her carefully  in order to ,not to make a slight movement on my lower half.

After some seconds Miyuki calmed down a little and said in a low tone

-Miyuki- "I am okay now Kei kun , you can move but please be gentle."

I nodded and thrusted slowly , just after two second she again spoke but this time loudly.

-Miyuki- "Is it in finally?"

-Keita- "Miyuki it's only half way through."

-Miyuki- ...

Her face went slight pale and she didn't responded me.

-Keita- "Don't worry I will take it slow ."

She nodded while gasping a lot of air .

I lifted her left leg on my shoulder which gave me a complete view of our connected spot.

It was really hot to see  .

I slowly moved inside her and finally my whole thing reached deep inside through hot  clutching  walls.

It was so suffocating inside her that I felt on cumming just buy reaching the deepest part but I had a great self control when it come to orgasm so I held it in anyhow.

Miyuki bit her lips and looked at me with moist eye and nodded to tell me to move .

I started moving slowly at first but before i could control much ,my hips started smacking hard and her moans again started going wild.

The room was filled with sexual scents and lustful sounds. 

"~ Kei kun this feelsss so goooddd...oh my god I am going mad....`"

After about 5 minutes I noticed Miyuki came thrice until now , and I was too about to come so my thrusts went too wild and after a few stroke all my pent up semen got poured inside her and she also came just at the same time with a whole lot of screams and moaning.

Both of us were panting with us sweaty face  . 

I lied down while breathing raggly and said with a smile.

-Keita-". I love you Miyuki"

-Miyuki- "I love you too Kei kun. Please always stay with me."

-Keita -"Mm..I won't leave you ever . I promise".

And I said it inside my heart also that in this life I can't part away with this girl whatever happens .

Author: Took me about two hours so appreciate what you got and don't criticise my first NSFW writing.😔

13