Chapter 12 (Warning sex scene)
442 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

** Warning sex scene **

King Richard looked down at a very glamorous sight. He had never felt so pleasured before...Ever. He put his head onto her chest and sighed.

The King didn't want to stop but felt himself succumbing to exhaustion and his total contentment, and it was too much to fight!

He had felt so proud to making her his new woman, making her go to such a pleasurable outcome, that he had saved himself to give her that feeling again. It had most definitely taken a toll on him, as she did not climax as quickly as she did the first time, but when she did, it was amazing!

Having seen her arch back and moan out his name, satisfied him greatly and just a second or two afterwards, he followed her into that same pleasure, releasing himself inside her with no care at all to any type of predicament that would follow afterwards.

Their breathing had been completely haggard, sweat was dripping from both of them, but it was immensely satisfying to both of them.

But even though it embarrassed the King, he was unable to stop himself from sleeping…

Mahnu watched him fall asleep and could see the dreams starting already.

 

What am I doing? She asked herself. She looked around thinking, how could she have even forgotten where she was!?

Slowly, freeing herself from his tight grasp, she stepped back from the bed and looked at his naked body.

Why is it that I think it's beautiful? It wasn't the first time she had seen a male's naked body, but she had never thought about it and it never had done anything to her. Yet, this person...Not the usual sentimental beautiful but the...What did he say? Desire? Yes...I would say that I desire that beautiful body.

She had seen muscular man and lean man, but the King was neither. He had muscle but also a tiny bit of fat that made him look more desirable to her. Having seen him do training and have to walk a lot, he was also sitting a lot, drinking and eating.

Putting a hand down his body, unable to stop herself, she felt like she had never seen a more desirable man in her existence…Never…

Kissing his back, she saw him slightly move, but not wake and…The images from his dreams snapped and sealed her desires shut and she put on her clothes.

Sitting in her usual place by the Kings bed, she watched his dreams in silent torture and something else she didn't dare try to figure out.

 

***

 

The King woke to find himself alone on the bed. Looking around in haste, he found Mahnu with her eyes closed and fully dressed. Sighing in relief, that she hadn't left him entirely, he walked over to her. "Is this where you would sleep?"

"I don't sleep."

King Richard was sure that was an honest answer but how could that be? Perhaps…Her definition of sleep? No…Then…Is that why she is so grumpy?

He wasn’t in the mood to questioning more into this at the moment, simply because she look so damned desirable in his own personal bed chamber!

He pulled her towards him and kissed her. He was happy how she melted into him, it was like they fit each other perfectly. Mahnu was lost in both of their thoughts again and before she knew it, he had stripped her and placed her on top of him, making her let out a cry. It really happened so fast that any woman would let out a cry in not just the sudden small pain but a cry to the surprise of the quick action!

He moved her on top of him as he caressed and kissed her. Seeing now, that it was daylight, her skin was really quite beautiful, he rubbed his hand over the silkiness of it and could only want to plunge himself deeper within her. There were no marks, none, like she had been a noblewoman and never had done anything like farming or kicking a guy and holding him down to the dirt!

Her body showed that her hard labour had all been but a distant dream or never been done, making him loss himself to her even more…If it were possible!

She really was…Perfect…

 

She was lost to him. She should be mad because he had made her do this, but…She wasn’t…

Feeling this different type of intimate way, was just another new thing for her and she kissed him back, feeling the new pleasure of him being inside of her.

Having thought, while he had been sleeping, about the last time they had been together, she was glad now to fulfil her new want. The fact that there was something that would seize all her thoughts and sufferings, only made doing this all that more desirable for her and she had even wondered why she had not tried this earlier.

Even though she had these thoughts, it was hard to think of the past and adding this into her life, as...This man had been the only one who had followed her and followed her, making her want this type of pleasure in the first place.

Before he awoke, she had come to the conclusion that even knowing now of this type of pleasure, she may not have searched for it anyway in her past.

But now...With this man...She found that she was becoming addicted to being in his life...Especially now, being so intimate with him...

This time, even though it was done very quickly, she did not feel very much pain at all and was sure that it was because she still felt strangely…Wet down there…

The King on the other hand was so smitten to have seen her, that even though he should visit another room first, there was just no way he could venture away from Mahnu.

Waking up with the usual hard part of his body, it seemed less of a problem on this very morning and he wanted to use this luscious, charming person as an instant release…

 

Of course, that was not the only reason…Since he had bedded Mahnu last night, his desire for her had not deteriorated in the slightest and he was sure that he was not going to get enough of her any time soon.

Pushing her deeper and closer to himself, feeling her tighten around himself, he felt himself start to be unable to hold on too much longer…

What a powerful man, Mahnu thought through her thick desire, looking at him and feeling herself grow in pleasure.

She demanded his mouth now and he complied and moved her faster. As she moaned, and she let out the words, "Your Majesty!"

"I told you to call me Richard." His said, his voice thick with desire as well.

Letting out a cry, Mahnu felt shivers go through her whole body as she felt that crazy, pleasurable feeling overwhelm her.

What is this?! Her mind, just like her body, was totally smitten to him!

Hearing his thoughts as the same as hers, he held her tighter, releasing more of that same wetness that was still inside of her from their last lovemaking.

His groan into her neck made her moan back in response and she liked how he trembled along with her…

 

After another fulfilment of passion, Richard continued to hold her close, breathing in heavily along with her.

Never in his life had he woken up so...Well! King Richard chuckled.

Letting out a laugh, he said, "You're stuck with me now! I want to wake up to you every day!"

A knock on the door and then someone walking in, stopped Mahnu's heart.

I hadn't even heard their thoughts coming! How could I not have heard? Am I changing so much that I can't hear other's thoughts anymore, besides his and mine?

"Oh! Your Majesty, forgive me!" When the attendant left in a rush, closing the door behind him, the King looked back at Mahnu.

What do I do? they both thought. Mahnu laughed at his thoughts and the King laughed also. It was a relief to him to see her genuinely smile. Her laughter clutching and tightened onto his heart strings, making him more believe that he didn’t want her to leave his side.

He grabbed her close and kissed her.

It was obvious that they had been seen…And with this position…

But…Richard didn’t care, he wanted Mahnu. Yes, he wanted to stay, just like this, with this beautiful woman on top of him…Naked and full of my desire for her…Just like this!

 

Mahnu pulled back and got up shyly. She hadn't done this before, there was no other experience she had learnt to help with this situation. Especially with the wetness that was creeping out of her and starting to trickle down her leg…

Hearing thoughts of others, she got into a habit a long time ago of not preying too much when they had done something like this...Not only that, personally experiencing this was also something that made her shy and embarrassed...

"It's ok...You really don't know much about love making, do you?" The King asked her, loving the innocence shown on her face.

He got up too and held her hands, wondering if he had to talk about the birds and the bees with her. Does she even know what she has become to him now?

That she was his woman!

"Love?" Her cracked voice surprised him, and he looked into her frightened eyes.

He put her face between his hands, and said, "Yes. And it's going to happen again! As…I don’t think I’ll ever get enough of you, my dear…But for now, I must go."

On cue, another knock came from the door.

Mahnu, for some time, was in shock. Do I love him? She wondered.

She knew of love and that people were sometimes destroyed because of it. She fell back to the floor and desperately wondered what she had done. Didn’t she only think, yesterday, about what incidents occurred because of royalty?

How could she even think that she loves a King?

King Richard felt like his Mahnu needed some time to readjust, so he silently got dressed, without the help of another, and left quietly...Hoping that he sees her soon without those eyes looking completely stunned and shocked.

Desperately, he wanted her to admit to her feelings, even if it was just her body at the moment that wanted him. He wanted her to stay yet...Why does it feel like I should worry about her thinking and being away from me too long?

A sigh escaped him, as he continued his normal morning routine.

 

***

 

King Richard could not concentrate, Mahnu also, even though other's thoughts went through her again, she felt...Strange.

Mahnu found herself scared for once about the future. Being unable to hear the thoughts of someone coming so close to her, had never happened before! Since her creation, it had been an involuntary aspect but this morning...

These changes were...Scary, to say the least!

Is there something wrong with me? She thought

So...This is what being scared is like? Have I fallen that far in love that I can't even run away anymore?

The scariest thing about it…Was that she didn’t want to run away. She still wanted to venture into this adventure, wanting more…

Was she…Sick? Just like those women that liked married men or other men that were bad guys…Was she becoming someone that was becoming infatuated with someone that she shouldn’t want?

Shaking her head, to try and keep calm about her feelings and thoughts, Mahnu was lost.

If this was something called love…Could she really travel this path with him? Could she try it?

Cursing at herself, Mahnu didn’t know what to do! What she did know, was that she really liked being with him...Being with...Richard.

She liked how he had spoken to her about petty things, making her understand that she probably could have been wrong…She liked how he made her feel special, by being the only one that knew her name…Chasing after her, even up trees!

...All she could do was sigh…

 

***

4