Chapter 1
5.2k 19 77
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 1

-----------------------------------------

[Young Master, please wake up.]

As he opened his eyes, Adrian came face to face with a very ugly and horrifying face.

Adrian tried to calm his nerves and meekly replied,

[Hi Dana. Thanks for waking me up.]

The brutish woman Dana shyly replied while clutching her dress as she blushed,

[T-Thank You, Young Master! You made my day!]

Happy with the phrase, Dana ran out of the room embarrassed.

(...blergh..uh..what a horrifying way of waking someone up...)

No matter how many years passed by, Adrian could never get used to these things.

In his previous lifetime, while playing various eroge, he often fantasized of being reborn in a magical world and eloping with the innocent princess and training her to become his personal cock sleeve.

(...Ah. God must hate me a lot. At least I could look up the Internet for beautiful women being fucked senseless and enjoy myself.. But nowadays, these brutish women and men not only haunt my dreams but my reality too...)

Upon being born. he hoped to be able to use magic or some other cool stuff, but that thing never happened.

His memories and self awareness returned when he turned 5 years old. It took a while for both memories to merge, but he took over safely.

The reason why Adrian hated these people so much was not only because of their vomit inducing faces & physique but also because he had not been allowed out of their guild, ever.

He could only gaze out into the deserted wilderness from the window in his mother's study room.

They also tried to warp his knowledge & common sense into believing crazy stuff.

[Outside is scary, Young Master.]

[We must rob others to prevent them from being robbed by others.]

[Killing vermin off the face of the land is the greatest thing to do.]

[Young Master, I am not boasting. But I am truly the most beautiful girl you can ever find.]

Remembering their brainwashing attempts, he came to sorely dislike them. He didn't hate them by the way, since they always had his best intentions in their minds.

(...But the thing about being the most beautiful...such shamelessness!! Talking that crap while standing right besides mother is blasphemy!!...)

He had his previous world's beauty standards, so he knew what was in front of him.

But, even then, his mother was one of the most beautiful woman he had ever known.

(...such sexy thighs...such an exquisite face...such ample bosom...such proper ass...AH!!! The only women I like is the one I could never have!...)

The reality of his life depressed him.

In his past life, upon such depression, he would boot up his Gameboy and started playing Pokemon Red to escape reality.

He didn't know why, but the game always soothed him.

Of course, he also enjoyed the other iterations of the game, but something about Pokemon Red was too mesmerizing to him.

When his Gameboy became junk, he expended a lot of effort and made sure that he could play the game.

He didn't remember how he died, but he knew he couldn't ever go back to it, not that he wanted that anyways.

His desire was to roam around the world, to capture great beauties comparable to his mother & fulfill all his fantasies.

----------------------------------------

Adrian sighed & came back to reality. He got out off the bed & moved out of his room, but unknowingly his foot slipped and he fell flat on his face.

His mind became fuzzy and he lost consciousness.

----------------------------------------

.
.
.
<Booting the System Package. Basic Cheat System Installing...>
.
.
.
<Installation Failed.>
.
.
<Rebooting the System Package. Immortal Companion System Installing...>
.
.
.
<Installation Failed.>
.
.
<Communication Channel with Overseer establishing...>
.
.
<Connection Established.>
.
.
<User Soul Scanning Authorized.>
.
.
<Compatible System Found. Applying Restrictions.>
.
.
<Pokemon System Designed. Applying for Approval.>
.
.
<System Approved. Installing the Pokemon System.>
.
.
<System Installation Successful.>
.
.
------------------------------------------

Chapter 1 End

77