Chapter 17
1.1k 13 40
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 17

----------------------------------------

The country Torul was at the frontier when The Racial War had erupted 3000 years ago & Humans made their dominance established by driving out all the other races they could find.

Initially, most races lived alongside humans with harmony, while the Demons posed the biggest threat to their livelihood.

Under the lead of the Elven King, a war was declared against the Demons, which lasted hundreds of years.

By the end of the war, the Human Hero Rodrigo defeated the Demon King Lope. The Demon King, in his dying breaths cursed the entire humanity by stripping their most powerful arsenal, Magic.

He couldn't erase Magic, but could alter the Human body's ability to hold Mana within it.

The Human King became fearful of his race's future & to prevent being oppressed, he decided to oppress others first.

And so, the other races became victim of their own ally's schemes as Humans backstabbed them, driving them away from their homes & left them to fend for themselves under severely inhospitable conditions.

Many of them lost their family and friends. They swore in their hearts that one day, Humans would have to pay for their betrayal.

Even after thousands of years, the hatred among them was only being propagated by their leaders.

Even the citizens were made to believe them & the war had now turned even fiercer among civilians of both sides.

The Human side prospered and the single giant union of nations dissolved into many smaller nations.

Over the years, greed & politics had created seeds of discord among the human nations, & the drift among them only became bigger with the passage of time.

----------------------------------------

On the continent, the Eastern region was the most fertile & prosperous. This was the region that had been occupied by humans 3000 years ago.

The Northern region consisted of glacial deserts and drastically low temperatures. Only the most cold resistant & water loving races like the Mer-tribes & aquatic elves took shelter there.

The Central region consisted of seemingly never ending forests and swamps. This region was home to various monsters & Elf villages.

The Southern region consisted of extremely dry and hot conditions, mostly desert areas with very low moisture content. The most heat resistant species and terrible monsters resided there. The residual Demon tribes also inhabited this region.

The Western region consisted of mountainous areas, with very little vegetation and life. Most underground dwelling monsters and races like dwarves occupied this area.

-----------------------------------------------

The border village Mesa was the human settlement nearest to the Southern region.

The climate here was hot and the citizens wore minimal clothes. Hunting was the preferred occupation here, since it was difficult to have a lot of yield on the fields.

Leather work was also popular among the females & they traded their produce with the other villages.

A group of children were being rowdy and played among themselves while making a lot of noise near the outer area of the village. They were all driven out by the elders to prevent them from disturbing their activities.

At that time, beyond the human settlement, a group of people were moving towards this deserted area.

Many among them were carrying weapons of various shapes and they numbered around 500.

Under the harsh weather, they were walking in a strict formation and seemed like an elite army.

When the army encountered the children playing around, the underlings informed their superiors,

In the end, a lady dressed in minimal purple colored attire entered a huge palanquin.

The lady had curved horns on her head, while her slim tail danced around wildly.

Her red eyes looked threatening, but she had a seductive air around her.

Many soldiers around her wanted to peek at her, hoping to see something memorable. But they didn't dare to, since she was a senior member of the army.

Her tanned skin looked extremely exotic, matching well with her pink hair.

Her slim waist, abundant breasts, wide hips and charming smile made others want to commit crimes.

She approached a man who was sleeping along with a few other naked women. She stood near him & whispered in his ears,

[Milord, we have arrived. Our soldiers have found a few human children before us. We await your command.]

The man opened his eyes slightly and spoke,

[Finish them quickly. Occupy this place as soon as possible. Leave no survivors. Others must not get to know of our actions.]

The lady bowed deeply while standing towards the man & spoke,

[As you command, Milord.]

She went out of the palanquin & relayed the commands.

Soon the soldiers rushed out with their weapons and moved to occupy the village.

[Uwoooh!!]

[KILL!! KILL!]

The children looked at them with eyes full of fear. They hugged each other as they cried out for their parents.

[Mamma!]

[Ahhhh!!!]

*PUFF* *SQUELCH* *BAM*

The soldiers quickly beheaded the children and moved on towards the center of the village, while a few others stopped to feast on the raw flesh they had obtained.

Soon the village erupted with chaos as the citizens experienced hell itself. Their cries terrified the wild monsters roaming around the area.

In the end, the village became deathly silent.

Afterwards, the army positioned their supplies & secured this village as their base within the enemy territory.

The Leading man smiled to himself, while his sharp teeth looked extremely disturbing. His sharp red eyes along with his long horns signified his race.

He drank from his wine goblet, that was filled with fresh blood as he envisioned his name being etched into the annals of history.

His tail swished about as he dreamed of doing what no other Demon could, ever since 3000 years ago.

Year 14347, Month 5th, Date 17th.

The Demons had started their War against Humanity.

--------------------------------------------

Chapter 17 End

 

 

40