Chapter 30 (R18+)
1.6k 8 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 30 (R18+)

CONTENT WARNING: Under 18 not admitted. Please read at your own risk.

-------------------------------------

Inside one of the most furnished rooms of the Northern Area.

[Ah..Ahn..]

[Nn, nn, hnn!]

[Ah! Ah! Oh... I'm going to die..]

The man causing such sufferings upon the women smirked to himself.

He pulled out his dick from inside the girl, while he kept fingering the other two.

The one being fucked became somewhat relieved. She had been enduring it for the past 2 hours now.

[AHHH!]

But he quickly jabbed his dick inside the girl again.

Tears of resignation flew down her face as she tried to stifle her voice.

Meanwhile, the man kept ramming his penis, in and out continuously.

[KUUHH! Take it inside! You BITCH!!]

After some more time, the man finally ejaculated for the 6th time inside the girl.

He finally pulled out and dressed up quickly, as he rushed out from the room.

The room inside was painted white by his nightly activities, which stretched out even until now.

The three girls lay there powerlessly, as they were left on their own.

--------------------------------------------

The man smiled contently as his butler approached & he remarked,

[Well done, Hugin! These girls were certainly worth my time. Send the money to their wives.]

The butler Hugin bowed respectfully to his master.

[As you deem necessary, Prince Teodoro.]

The man then proceeded to enter his office. As soon as his eyes laid on the stack of documents, his forehead creased and his mood turned sour.

[Stupid Bitch Emmaneula! Does she thinks of me as her servant?! I am a Prince! How dare she, a lowly bastard child think that she can order me around?!]

[Hmph! Let's see if I even deal with this crap! Father would have someone look over it anyways...]

A gong resounded throughout the camp, signaling that it was already the 6th sector (~ 1PM-3PM)

[Oh, it's time already? I must hurry! Or else my precious food will be taken away by those lowly commoners!]

Teodoro quickly ran for the dining hall. His fleeing figure unbefitting his title of 'THE EVERHARD WIFE SNATCHER' at all.

----------------------------------------------

Adrian looked awed by the Camp Headquarters Building. It was literally a castle in itself.

As he kept looking closely at the infrastructure, Zendra noticed his curiosity & tried to approach him while speaking,

[Our Camp Leader discovered this location. It used to be an abandoned ruin, left behind by the demi humans.]

[It was very infested with monsters. So much that even the kingdom was unwilling to deal with it. It took us 6 months of constant raids before we were able to clear this area.]

[Everything that we earned, the Camp Leader invested it in building the Market Area, Troops Garrison, Civilian Area & the other gates.]

Adrian felt a lot of respect for the Camp Leader. To develop a ruin so much, the Camp Leader definitely deserved recognition.

(...I wonder if I can build something like this for my own team?..)

Very soon, the group arrived before a large room. Two guards stood attentively on both sides of the door.

Zendra walked towards the door & knocked twice before she spoke,

[Camp Leader, this is Zendra reporting back. I have to relay the mission results. Also...]

She turned to glance at Adrian, before speaking,

[I brought some potential recruits.]

A voice called out from the inside of the room.

[Enter.]

----------------------------------------------

Adrian became absolutely stunned. He had imagined some burly dude sitting on some chair, with a grizzly beard while chewing on some cigar.

He had never imagined the Camp Leader to be a woman.

A head of blue hair, length down till her shoulders. A pair of blue eyes stared at him.

She was wearing a protective gear, while some scars were visible under the light provided by the window. Even the gear could not hide her abundant breasts.

Adrian couldn't notice anything more. His eyes had long been captivated by her face.

Underneath her cold sharp eyes, her reddish lips looked tender.

Her figure was not very lithe & muscles were visible under her clothes.

She wasn't a young girl at all. But looked like a mature, strong & commanding woman.

A word flashed in Adrian's mind as soon as he saw her.

(...MILF!!!...)

Although his mother too was a mature beauty, but she was more on the sensual side.

The woman in front of him looked like she could devour him whole in the bed.

His dick swelled in fury, as his long sedated lust revived with vigor!

(...I just know it! This woman... I must have her! No one night stands! She must become my COMPANION!!!...)

Everyone else was oblivious to Adrian's intentions, but little Rose sensed something wrong, as she started to glare at the Camp Leader instead.

(...Vixen.. Big Brother is only MINE!!...)

------------------------------------------------

Chapter 30 End

 

A/N: I haven't been as excited about writing any chapter as much as #33. Look forward to it everyone!

Or if you would like, the chapter is available on the Patreon channel... *wink**wink*

 

 

33