Chapter 36
827 5 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 36

-------------------------------------------

After waking up, Adrian decided to enquire around to gather information on his new target Emmaneula.

He sneaked out of his bed and quietly moved past their living quarters.

Upon reaching the courtyard, he found the guards standing at different positions around the building. All guards were wearing light armor along with face covers without exception.

He picked one out to approach & greeted them politely.

[Hello there! What good weather today, right?]

The guard just looked at Adrian passively once before turning back to her duty.

After being so obviously ignored, Adrian tried to talk to the other guards as well, however his approaches were all met with their cold shoulder.

As he started to feel frustrated, Adrian noticed a lady walking towards his building.

Unlike others, this lady was not hiding her face, as it revealed her cute & beautiful face.

A head full of dark brown hair, looking youthful and vibrant with the hair tied up in a ponytail.

Her body wasn't too skinny but not too large either.

Dressed in a decent orange dress, her hidden breasts appeared to be a 'C' cup.

She looked like a flower just about to blossom, just like a teenage girl reaching maturity.

Feeling her 'girl-next-door' vibe & looking at the charming and happy smile on her face, as her eyes half opened & the way she hummed along the way, Adrian's dick gave her a standing ovation!

His instincts screamed at him to devour this young lamb before anyone else sank their claws into her.

Adrian was also surprised at his own infidel heart. He had already decided the Camp Leader as his target, while his dick had already passed the judgement on this one.

He also had a favorable impression about Zendra before, but her rough attitude at the start totally eclipsed all such thoughts.

After all, who would want to be around a abusive woman?

He also came to realize that in a world with such messed up looks standard, this Camp seemed to have more hotties than anywhere else.

(...OHHH.. how lucky!! This girl is asking me to commit crimes! I am nowhere at fault for this.. my junior has already decreed her to be mine. End of Discussion. As for Emma... we'll see...)

Making up his mind, Adrian put up a harmless expression on his face and approached the girl casually.

[Hi there! Can you help me out for a while?]

The girl stopped in her tracks, as her eyes briefly scanned the person in front of her and enquired,

[Umm, I haven't seen you here before? Are you new here?]

Adrian nodded his head several times before moving closer to her & grabbed his belly while sporting a pained expression on his face.

[Yes... but I have a severe stomach ache. AhHH!! I-I feel... that something might come out!! I cannot find the medical room anywhere... Please help me...]

Adrian collapsed on the ground as he looked at her while he wore the most pity evoking face he could imagine, hoping to dupe this young girl convicingly.

[You seem very unwell! I know, my sister is the army doctor here. She would certainly help you get better! Here, steady on your feet now... Lend me your hand, please.]

The girl's face grew tense. She quickly discarded her things to the side & grabbed Adrian by the shoulder & supported him while she guided him towards the infirmary.

Looking at the obvious concern on the girl's face, her innocence by which she believed his lies, her helpful nature in trying to guide him, along with her polite nature made the girl an irresistible dessert for Adrian to devour.

His dick was already becoming impatient and was urging him to stop the crap-talk and to start the show already.

Adrian tried to hide his bulging erection from the girl's eyesight, afraid that his well devised plan may become foiled by it's eagerness too soon.

He had a burning desire to know more about this girl quickly and to pull her into his team permanently.

[By the way, what do you do here miss? I also don't know how to address you...]

The girl's eyes widened, before her smile returned to her face as she giggled and spoke,

[My name is Luisa. My sister's name is Elvisa. I.. work as a cook in the cooking department...]

Luisa was ashamed to state her occupation. Cooking was one of the worst professions around with no rest days, meagre salary and no pride to boot.

Her sister's talent had been obvious ever since their childhood.

Elvisa was 3 years older than her & had always protected and doted on Luisa, but the constant comparison between the two had destroyed her little pride altogether.

Especially here at the Camp, her sister was one of the most respected individuals, often approached by the top brass of the Camp.

Luisa, however was just like the weeds growing in the garden. Common as anything. She had heard others talking behind her back, as they slandered her and dissed her work.

It didn't help much that she looked a bit better than her sister, but even if the world considered Luisa's sister as one of the ugliest, they would still have to bow down to her in hopes of currying favor.

Adrian had always been a foody. He had loved to eat delicious food as long as he could remember, but ever since he had left the guild & Drone took the cooking duties, his taste buds had started their own French revolution inside his mouth.

The idea of having this young beauty prepare food and serving him in minimal attire in the early morning fueled his desire even more.

Needless to say, the corrupt heart was corrupting to a new extent now.

As he heard about her sister, he wondered if she was a beauty comparable to Luisa & if his dick would fall in the predicament as to which hole to enter.

Adrian's dishonest hands kept roaming up and down Luisa's waist as he felt around sneakily.

Luisa, however had never been approached by males before, so she didn't think much about it & interpreted it as him being in too much pain.

She carefully supported Adrian as they entered the Infirmary & soon reached the Head Doctor's cabin.

------------------------------------------------

Chapter 36 End

 

A/N- I wonder who my 4th Patron would be... *whistling away*

 

 

25