Chapter 39 (R18+)
1k 6 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 39 (R18+)

WARNING: The content is R18+. Reader's discretion is advised.

-------------------------------------------

As Adrian finally left her vision, Elvisa's heart began to slow down as a searing agony rose within it.

Having been interrupted in between her golden opportunity left her frustrated to no end.

She had no other choice than to satisfy herself, in case her libido comes in the way of her work.

As she closed her eyes and imagined Adrian's naked body & his rock hard penis, her wetness began oozing out again.

She imagined him opening his eyes as he gazed upon her naked body.

As if she felt his gaze over her body, Elvisa quickly unbuttoned her coat and raised her clothes up, displaying her breasts in the empty room.

As she imagined him coming closer to her breasts, her chest rose up and down heavily. His excited penis entered her vision, as he grabbed her breasts.

Elvisa grabbed her own breasts to try and simulate the experience.

His soft fondles set her heart aflutter. She imagined him gently caressing her face as he spoke in her imagination,

[My dear Elvisa, you look so troubled. Your love has truly moved my heart and penis. Should I relieve your agony and plug my dick inside you?]

Elvisa tried to respond, but the soft fondling made her unable to be able to speak at all. She was panting heavily as she had been teased to this state.

As she imagined him proceeding further, he wore a satisfied smile on his face and moved closer to her.

Elvisa had already desired his dick the moment she saw it & now it was time to get herself what she wanted.

She discarded all of her clothes, becoming stark naked and climbed upon the bed that Adrian had been laid before.

Placing herself right above the pillow, she opened up her legs, positioning the pillow right below her butt.

Her wet juices slid down her legs, as if a volcano erupting.

She imagined him saying,

[Look at how wet you have become! Let me have a taste of that sweet sweet nectar.]

Elvisa nodded to herself and bent both of her legs, as she slowly squatted down right on top of the pillow.

She imagined her lower lips being caressed by Adrian's tongue and lips as she let out a moan of pleasure and said,

[Oh baby... you are so good at licking.. keep going~]

Elvisa began feeling the excitement as she couldn't help but to squat even lower, as her moist lips parted and the hole of glory started to be rubbed along the soft pillow.

She bit her lips in anticipation, as she could feel her orgasm build up.

Never before had she been so excited to do something like this, as before it was just a one & done case. This however, was not the case as her desire to have Adrian started to take roots deep within herself.

Imagining Adrian attacking her sacred place intensely with his tongue, Elvisa could not help but to rub her lower lips below on the pillow roughly.

Elvisa began to fight the urge to orgasm, as she wanted this to continue even longer, but she had already tasted Adrian's semen and was intoxicated with it.

After having being trapped in her delusions for so long and tormenting her pussy while acting up on her desires, the dam threatened to be broken apart by the raging floods.

She only needed to rub once more, before she would lose all control of herself.

[Ah... it's..commmmminnggg!!]

Elvisa's butt pressed down heavily as waves of pleasure overcame her and she orgasmed. Her sacred fluid came out gushing, as it drenched the pillow completely, moving on to drench the bed further on.

[Hah hhaah...uhhh...]

Elvisa kept moaning as the orgasm continued to attack her mind for a while. Everything turned to white in her head as she fell asleep on top of the bed, exhaustion taking a heavy toll on her psych.

A mesmerizing scene for any spectator, a shame that it had no audience to see, as the evening sun's rays fell upon the lithe body on the bed.

The sleeping beauty had no prince to turn to.

-------------------------------------------

That evening, Luisa came back home a bit later than usual. A lot of cooking staff were on the leave & she had to work extra hours for the sake of it. Of course, there was no overtime pay.

When she closed the door behind herself, Luisa could hear some sound coming from her sister's room.

Upon moving closer, she could tell that her sister was panting somehow, as if she was having difficulty breathing.

The innocent girl panicked & quickly banged on the door, as she shouted,

[Big Sister! Are you okay?!]

The panting sound stopped immediately, followed by a voice in a much lower tone,

[I-I am fine. Eat dinner & sleep. I am very tired. Don't disturb my sleep.]

Her sister spoke no more, though Luisa was glad that her sister was not in any serious trouble.

She left her sister alone, as she sat down at the dinner table & ate her dinner absentmindedly.

Usually, the eating time would be her most wondrous moment of the day, but somehow she felt very empty, as if something was missing.

Her thoughts turned back to the afternoon as she remembered the man she met earlier.

It's not like she had never seen a man before, but no one gave her such a good feeling of comfort and joy as compared to him.

She had snuck many glances on his face and body, as her desire to keep staring at him grew more and more.

As she started to reminisce Adrian's smile and actions, her heart started to speed up as her body temperature rose along with it.

(...I wonder how good it would feel to be hugged within his arms.. W-Would he come to like me.. I wonder...)

The young girl was going through her first crush & she couldn't really understand her own feelings.

She didn't realize when her dinner had been consumed completely, as she sat in a daze like that deep into the night.

------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 39 End

A/N: Ehhhh?! Nobody's joining my Patreon?!

I... I!!! ... I'll keep waiting...

Which waifu do you guys support?
Results are only viewable after voting. You must be logged in to vote.
24