Chapter 47
526 10 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 47

-------------------------------------------

Adrian watched on, at the Zapdos started to come near it's nest.

The winds blown by it's flapping threatened to blow Adrian somewhere far away.

(...I cannot stand this?! Ah.. right?! Eye of the storm is often the calmest!...)

Somehow, Adrian's mind couldn't handle all the torture it had suffered over the past few hours.

And he ended up acting on his stupid idea & hid within the nest, right below the Zapdos's landing place.

-----------------------------------------

The Zapdos finally settled down, as it stretched it's body in delight.

<AHHH~ WHAT AN AMAZING DAY! THAT STUPID MOLTRES. THINKING THAT IT COULD BEAT ME?!>

<HAH! IT WILL REMEMBER TODAY'S LESSON FOR THE AGES TO COME!>

The Zapdos giggled in delight, as it enjoyed the bout it fought today.

When the system established connection with this world, the Zapdos along with a few others felt that & tried their hardest to resist the invasion.

The result was their overwhelming defeat.

Zapdos ran away very early on in the battle, while those that fought till the end, all had very bad ends.

From then on, the Zapdos lived in fear. It knew of the might the invaders had & migrated from place to place, trying to distance itself away from the battle site.

It wasn't until yesterday that the Zapdos felt the Invader's powers decreasing.

A few hours earlier, it decreased to the point that even Zapdos could hardly feel it.

As it neared the battle site, Zapdos encountered a tower.

The tower was engraved by strange figures that it couldn't understand, though it could understand it's use.

As soon as the Zapdos came into contact with the tower, Zapdos felt it's consciousness being split into two & half of it encountered something very strange.

Although the Zapdos couldn't understand it all very much, it knew how to make itself stronger.

After overtaking the system & making some minor tweaks, it flew away from the tower, before the Zapdos encountered Moltres.

Without the need for anything to speak between the two, a chaotic battle started.

This time however, Zapdos totally wiped the floor with the Moltres.

The shamed bird had to escape while it could, while the mighty Zapdos celebrated it's victory.

After having a satisfying meal, it flew back to it's nest, hoping to catch some rest.

It was when the Zapdos tried to sit on it's nest comfortably, when it felt something beneath it's butt.

<W-WHAT IS THIS?... AH!!>

The Zapdos immediately took flight and turned around to face the direction of the intruder.

<WHAT ARE YOU DOING! YOU INSECT!! ARE YOU TRYING TO ANGER ME?!!!>

The skies darkened again, as the thunder strikes became even more heavy.

----------------------------------

Adrian knew now that it was no use trying to play dead any longer.

He squirmed out of the nest, as he came face to face with the Zapdos.

Adrian knew better than to anger this tyrant & immediately wore a bootlicking expression on his face.

[My.. My Lord! I have been trying to find you for so long!! All Hail Lord Zapdos!! BANZAI!!]

The Zapdos stared at the human in silence.

Actually, it was flabbergasted by the bullshit that Adrian was spewing out.

It recovered it's state quickly & questioned,

[WHAT LORD? DO I LOOK LIKE A MALE TO YOU? ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY THAT I AM NOT LADY ENOUGH?!]

Sweat quickly drenched Adrian as he realized what kind of mistake he just made.

(...how the fuck am I supposed to tell whether you are male or female! I thought they were genderless...)

Adrian pondered on how to quickly sort this mess, as he quickly replied,

[O-Of course! My Lady! My Queen!]

[I have something very important to inform you about!]

The Zapdos wondered just what could be so important that this human came to find it.

Adrian mustered up his courage & spoke,

[My Lady! I am your devoted follower! I sing your praises wherever I go. Recently I started to build up a shrine in your name, so that ignorant creatures could get to know about your might and grace. But, like me, there are followers of Moltres & Articuno too. Those heretics who are trying to stop me from building your shrine & are slandering your name with blasphemy!]

[I tried to stop them, but they came with a mighty force & almost destroyed all of your followers...]

[I somehow escaped that slaughter... I came to ask for your aid, My Lady!]

[If... If you can help me establish your shrine & defeat those heretics, I... will forever be in your debt!!]

----------------------------------------------

Adrian's forehead almost touched the ground, as he procrastinated on the ground.

Although Adrian put on a spectacularly shameless show, he was trembling inside.

He didn't know whether his act actually succeeded or not. He also realized that this was the system space.

How he came to the mountains, that he didn't know.

But, he knew that his situation outside the system space was terrible.

He didn't know whether he could escape the Camp on his own.

To make sure of his victory, there wasn't a better ally than the one in front of him.

Adrian also realized that there was something different about the system space today.

Even though it had been almost an hour since he came to the system space, he wasn't logged out yet.

Which meant that, he had to do something by himself.

--------------------------------------

While Adrian was hoping for the best outcome, someone else wasn't having the time of it's life.

It was the Zapdos.

Although it came back to it's nest to rest, the Zapdos was disturbed by the events that followed.

<THOSE STUPID INSECTS!!! THEY DARE TO GET IN MY WAY! MOLTRES! ARTICUNO!! YOU BASTARDS CHOSE TO ATTACK ME LIKE THIS?!>

<I WON'T SIT DOWN QUIETLY! NOW THAT IT HAS COME TO THIS, THEN I SHALL MYSELF TAKE CHARGE!>

<LET ME SEE WHAT STRENGTH THOSE FOLLOWERS OF MOLTRES AND ARTICUNO HAVE!!>

The Zapdos angrily cried out, as it flapped it's wings in rage.

The thunderclouds roared deafeningly due to the Zapdos's rage & the lightening strikes concentrated upon Zapdos, as it's figure looked even more dominating and ruthless.

What the Zapdos didn't realize yet was why it chose to believe in Adrian and didn't doubt his words.

Although the Zapdos became almost thrice as strong as before due to taking over the system, but it wasn't the only one overtaking the system.

It was being heavily influenced by the other entity subconsciously & had a good opinion of Adrian.

The Zapdos finally made up it's mind, as it announced.

<LISTEN WELL, MY FOLLOWER! I HAVE DECIDED TO DESCEND TO THAT BATTLEFIELD!! BRING ME TO THAT PLACE! I SHALL SCORCH THAT PLACE INTO DUST!!!>

Adrian finally raised his head, as a thought occurred to him.

(...I have already done all kinds of things here... may as well try to hit the Jackpot...)

Adrian brought out a Pokeball hanging at his waist, as he spoke solemnly,

[My Lady... it's not possible to traverse that distance normally. There is a special method to travel to that place.]

[The thing I have in my hands is very useful in that regard. If I throw it at you, you will be transported to that place almost immediately.]

[I have to warn you though, it can be a little uncomfortable to travel like this, but it is the fastest way possible!]

[We have to make haste, My Lady! We must not let that farce go on any longer!]

The Zapdos became blind in it's rage.

<KUWOOOOHHH!>

Adrian made a grim expression, as he bowed once to the Zapdos.

[Thank you for accepting this follower's request, My Lady. This follower will forever remember your grace.]

Without waiting for the Zapdos to react, Adrian threw the Pokeball with precision.

*Clunk* *WOOP!*

As soon as the ball touched the Zapdos, it got covered in a bright light as it's body got absorbed within the Pokeball.

And just as Adrian had asked, the Zapdos didn't struggle much, as the system notification rang.

<Congratulations User! You have caught the Legendary Pokemon Zapdos!>

<In recognition of your efforts, the System has decided to award you with this!>

<Obtained the Boulder Badge!>

<Quest: Unlock the next gen system. Progress (1/8)>

<Updates Unlocked!>

<Obtained MOON STONE!>

<You have levelled up! User's current level is 8!>

<Alert! User has been affected by POKERUS!>

<User's stats have been raised accordingly~>

<From now on, it's not necessary for the user to log in at midnight! The user can log in once at any time of his choosing~>

<Also! The time limit on the System Space has been revoked! However, the time passes 5 times slower in the system space, so be careful!>

<The System will be available to the User at all times! Remember to Call Me~>

The system notifications ended with that.

Adrian became shocked to realize how much the system itself seemed to have changed.

(...it wasn't like this before, right?...was it perhaps, flirting?...)

Adrian couldn't wrap his head around this concept, so he let it go for now.

He became happy on his harvest in today's event.

(...hehehehe... Legendary Pokemon...System upgrades...let's see who stands in my way from now on...)

Adrian smirked to himself, as an evil laugh rang out throughout the mountains.

Yes, it was the real descent of the Demon King.

The Perverted Demon King...

----------------------------------------------------

Chapter 47 End

It would be very helpful if you rate this chapter.
Results are only viewable after voting. You must be logged in to vote.
20