Chapter 53
460 6 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 53

-------------------------------------------

Elvisa had been working for the whole day. The queue of patients seemed endless, as she continued to treat and prescribe them.

Most of them had injuries ranging from light injuries to very heavy injuries.

It was morning already.

Just as the current patient left, a few soldiers rushed inside and started to throw the civilians out.

The terrified patients ran for their lives as no one wanted to become entangled with them again.

All the medicinal vials and instruments were thrown around, becoming damaged and wasted in the process.

Elvisa's temper flared almost immediately. She wasn't one to take such things lying down.

[Stop right there! Who do you people think you are?! This is a hospital! At least maintain some humanity!!]

*Clap* *Clap*

Suddenly, clapping sounds started to come from behind the soldiers.

A few soldiers separated, as a man entered Elvisa's sight.

She knew this man very well. He was the one due to whom she had to deal with so many injured patients today.

It was the Prince Teodoro.

[Hahahaha! Relax~ You are already so ugly! Why scrunch your brows so much.. I'll fuckin vomit!]

Elvisa narrowed her eyes as she glared at that man.

Although he himself was considered to be very handsome, but Elvisa already had someone in her heart.

(...even if he is no more... I'll still like him forever!... so what if you are handsome... to me you are just a pig!...)

Elvisa tried to maintain her rationality and tried to reason out of this situation.

[Just go away already, Prince. Your soldiers have already created a lot of mess... I have a lot of work to do.]

Prince Teodoro smiled lewdly, as he glanced up and down Elvisa's body, before he remarked,

[Hmm~ Now that I see seriously, you are not half bad~}

[Oh! What a coincidence! I happen to have a soldier here who prefers ugly women, hehehe!]

[Let's see this ugly mess mating for some fun! I have become too tired of fucking beauties senseless. Hey you, go.]

A thin soldier walked out from within the crowd of soldiers, as he drooled while looking at Elvisa's body.

[khikhikhikhi.. I'll really enjoy this.. ah~]

The soldier jumped at Elvisa to hug her body and to smother her with kisses.

Elvisa tried to run away and hide, but was held in place by other soldiers.

She shut her eyes, as she prayed to be spared from this harassment.

She didn't know why, but Adrian's figure kept appearing in her mind at that moment.

(...I'm sorry... I couldn't tell you.. how much I liked you...)

Just as the soldier nearly reached Elvisa, the space beside her distorted, and a purple thing appeared between Elvisa and the jumping soldier.

[UmmmmMUah! Eh?! Why do you stink so much!... EH?!!!]

The soldier became horrified, along with the surrounding others, as all of a sudden, a purplish stinky monster had appeared in front of Elvisa.

The soldier tried to get away somehow, but his body seemed stuck inside the monster's body.

The monster stared at the others in the room, before turning back to the one sticking to him.

<I don't like to hug you either. I like my Master. Now, POUND time!>

And what happened next, blew everyone's mind away.

The purple stinky monster drew it's fist back, before the punch hit directly on the soldier's head.

Along with his head, some parts of his upper body blew up into smithereens and rained down upon the crowd.

The other soldiers became stunned and tried to run away, while a few drew their swords and tried impaling the monster.

*PUCHI*

Their swords easily penetrated the monster's body, but they didn't seemed to have any effect whatsoever.

The attacking soldiers let go of their swords and started to back away, before someone was hit behind their head and suddenly collapsed.

The frightened soldiers turned their vision to the attacker.

And, it turned out to be a small and ugly creature.

<Master has told Clefairy to gain exp! Clefairy will level up!>

The little monster seemed very hyped up, as it jumped from soldier to soldier and kept attacking them behind their heads.

Meanwhile, the purple monster wrecked chaos upon the others, as the duo quickly swept through all of them.

Prince Teodoro had already hidden behind a fallen desk, as he observed everything and quickly ran away.

(...these soldiers are absolute trash!...but where did those monsters come from...)

------------------------------------------

Elvisa had a hard time believing what was happening.

If someone had told her before that she would ever be rescued by some monsters, she would have declared them insane.

And now, two different monsters stood by each other, as they easily dealt with such fearsome soldiers.

[Sister!]

Elvisa felt someone hugging her waist, as she turned to look down.

[L-Luisa?... what are you doing here?! It's too dangerous!!]

[I-I am sorry...sister.. *sniff*..]

Knowing that she was about to cry, Elvis tried to calm her little sister.

[Okay, Okay! You win! I am in the wrong. I won't scream at you again..]

That was when she noticed someone standing behind her sister.

That person was covered in black cloak completely.

[Who are you?]

The cloaked person removed the cloak's hood, before a face came in front of Elvisa.

A face she had lost all hopes to ever see again.

[A-Adrian!]

The man smiled at Elvisa brightly, as he spoke,

[Hey there, Doc.]

The two monsters moved to stand next to the man, as the three seemed almost invincible in Elvisa's eyes.

The skies were no longer dark anymore.

--------------------------------------------

Chapter 53 END

 

A/N: Why is it taking so long? I can't wait for Christmas to arrive...

24