Chapter 59
449 4 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 59

-------------------------------------------

Upon hearing the shout, Adrian looked up from Dana's embrace.

And there she was, his little sister. She stood there cross armed and pouting as she looked from where she stood at both Adrian and Dana with an angry expression.

Immediately, a smile full of happiness came onto his face, as Adrian separated from Dana and ran towards his little sister.

He quickly sat down near little Rose and hugged the little child close to himself.

[I am so glad! I was worried that you have been badly injured, Rose. You.. are really okay, right? You were not hurt seriously anywhere, right?]

When Rose looked up at her worried brother's anxious face as he searched everywhere for any injury, Rose soon forgot about her anger & jealousy and dived straight into his embrace again.

[B-Brother Adrian... *sniff*]

Little Rose felt her eyes being filled with tears as the sense of being wronged overwhelmed her.

She snuggled closer to Adrian's chest to feel his warmth and comfort.

The little child had suffered too much all her life and was very worried that something bad might happen to her precious brother.

She had already lost her brother Leaf. She didn't want to lose another one.

Adrian felt his chest becoming drenched, as he quickly looked down at his crying and pouting little sister.

[R-Rose?.. Ah, c-calm down now... I'm right here~]

Panicked and flustered, Adrian struggled to find something to calm her down with.

*tinch**tinch*

And that was when, the Arachne appeared out from the shadows.

It's presence alerted both Antona & Dana, as they both prepared to fight it off as soon as they detect any aggression.

They knew of the threat it posed & even the two of them combined could only buy some time for the others to escape at most.

The Arachne moved towards Adrian, as it soon came into his sight.

Although the upper torso area looked very mesmerizing to him, but the lower area was just a subject of fear entirely.

(...oh fuck.. what the hell is she doing here?!...)

Unable to react suddenly, Adrian moved to shield little Rose away from the monster and tried to look at it fearlessly.

(...hopefully she would back down...)

Sensing her brother's panicked state, little Rose looked up and found the Arachne struggling to come near them.

Rose had become somewhat friendly with the Arachne by now and could tell it's state by it's body language.

The Arachne kept stealing glances at Adrian while she shyly moved closer towards them with a hopeful expression.

Rose turned to her brother and reported cheerfully,

[Brother Adrian, here. Meet my new friend! She brought me here with her and we fought all the bad guys together!]

At Rose's re-introduction of the Arachne, Adrian looks at it in a new light and tried to appear friendly by offering his hand for a handshake.

[T-Thanks for helping us, M-Miss..]

The Arachne stared at Adrian's hands and suddenly grinned widely.

Adrian relaxed somewhat, as he thought his actions were being interpreted positively.

And, the Arachne quickly took his hand and... placed it on her bountiful chest.

[This... make me.. good..]

Adrian became embarrassed immediately, as he got reminded of his first meeting with the Arachne and knew what it might be asking him for.

He turned to look back at Dana, Antona and Rose as his embarrassment crept even higher.

But the Arachne had no idea about human reservations and started to move his hand with it's own.

[A-Ah?!]

[Y-Young Master...]

[Brother?]

And so, under the envious gazes of Antona & Dana, Adrian's hand started to move around on the Arachne's breast, as he found himself fondling them as directed.

Adrian's face blushed heavily while he was becoming even more ashamed of his own perverted self.

(...I didn't corrupt this monster's heart somehow, right?...)

----------------------------------------

[Mnnh~...like it..]

The Arachne's face had turned to a very lewd look. Meanwhile, Adrian's boner began acting against his wishes & sprang up into action.

It poked below his pants, as it demanded some long overdue attention, not caring about inter species interactions at all.

Adrian tried to hide his bulging erection somehow from the crowd of girls, as he found his own patience running thin.

(...my junior is going crazy!.. this is torture in disguise!!...)

The Arachne could smell some kind of unique scent coming from Adrian's body as he continued to fondle her breasts.

The smell kept on intensifying and the Arachne became very interested in finding the end result.

A playful smirk appeared on her face, as she stared into Adrian's eyes directly.

Unfortunately, before the Arachne's lovely time with it's man could continue any further, another group of visitors arrived.

[A-Adrian!]

Adrian quickly found his cue to bail and quickly separated from the Arachne.

As the Arachne found her important moment being taken away, the monster's mood worsened immediately.

[Hisss...]

It started to growl at the new incomers with hatred and prepared her fatal claws for action.

That was when it found little Rose by it's side, as the little child shook her head in disagreement.

Exasperated, the Arachne struggled for a while, before it decided to back down for now and stay low.

[My man... take him..]

As the lonely Arachne cooked up her future schemes, another scene was taking place.

-------------------------------------

Just as Adrian turned around, a figure dived into his chest and knocked the wind out of him, tackling him straight to the ground.

[Adrian! Y-You are really alive! I knew it! Adrian!!]

Adrian looked down, to see the face of a beautiful Zendra smiling happily through her tears.

[Z-Zendra?... you are.. fine, right?]

Zendra nodded swiftly many times, while her head rested on Adrian's chest.

She knew that she was a married woman who already had 3 wives to herself, but the love she felt towards Adrian felt too unique and special to her.

It was even becoming borderline obsession instead.

Adrian kept sitting there, holding the beauty in his arms, as he struggled to find what he should do.

After receiving so many affectionate hugs, Adrian's perverted heart was starting to aim even higher.

Adrian's spring time was arriving at last & his junior had all the intentions in the world to see things through with them...

Alas, the gazes full of envy and anger being directed at him from all around him certainly didn't make him feel too good.

Little Rose quickly ran up to him and separated Zendra from Adrian and hugged Adrian's chest again, while she glared at Zendra and spoke,

[Y-You stay away. My Brother is mine!]

Zendra looked at the little child acting up and decided to laugh it off.

She smiled to herself and stood up while she looked at Adrian with eyes full of tender affection.

[Thank you for being alive, Adrian.. I-I am very glad!]

Adrian looked at Zendra's beautiful smiling face and stood up, only to find Emma and her people following behind her.

Emma had witnessed her friend Zendra acting like a teen in love and was having a difficult expression on her face.

Although she was amazed by Adrian's strength and ability to win against many, she couldn't understand just what Zendra found so attractive about Adrian at all.

Emma looked at everyone gathered around Adrian, before turning around to speak to her companions,

[Alright! It's time to take the Camp back! Everyone begin the clearing out! If anyone seems suspicious, throw them into the prison and interrogate later! I want the civilians to be rest assured by the evening. Divide into three teams and start with the civilian area. Let's go!]

Zendra looked at her superior and nodded in approval, before she looked at Adrian one last time. She then turned to follow the Camp Leader and to lead the battle against the evildoers inside the Camp.

The clouds of despair were finally fading away from the camp, as the ray of hope had finally descended.

[Hmph! Stupid brother!]

Though, a little child was yet to be pacified..

-------------------------------------------

Chapter 59 END

A/N: Happy early holidays everyone! May your deepest wishes come true!

24