Chapter 63
468 8 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 63

-------------------------------------------

As Adrian pondered on how to reduce the possible casualties on his side, a voice prompted him out of his thoughts,

<Hellooo User~~!>

<Hey, what happened? Is something wrong? Come on, tell me~>

As Adrian heard what was said in the feminine sounding voice, he tried to appear a bit weak and spoke,

[Ah... what should I do?... The army ahead of me wants to kill me for some reason. I must win somehow, but what should I do?~"

Adrian tried to act like an idiot, in hopes that the System might give him something new.

<Ah! But, User has a powerful Pokemon, right? Unleash it upon them! Great suggestion, right? Praise me~!>

Adrian face palmed himself in frustration. It was proving to be very difficult to understand the moody System and unlike what he expected, the System had already predicted what he was going to do.

Since there was no use mulling over things anymore, Adrian decided to wait for the battle to begin.

(...just a bit more...I must not rush things anyhow...What if they discover any weakness of mine?...)

--------------------------------------

Across the great army and soldiers, a huge tent was erected that was being guarded by 50 soldiers alone.

Inside the tent, a worried Prince Teodoro paced around restlessly.

As he poked his head out from the tent, he saw his father and another man talking together regarding their battle plans.

The Prince stomped his foot in anger and cursed the surrounding soldiers loudly,

[You fuckers! How dare you confine me in this makeshift prison?! I am Prince, damn it!]

The surrounding soldiers turned to look towards the Prince, as they resumed their tasks with fervor.

The reason they were acting with such vigor was due to the presence of the City Lord's son.

It was the army of the City Lord that was being commanded by his son and together with the Duke, he had prepared to invade the Camp immediately.

To prevent the Camp from recovering and growing stronger, the Duke agreed to his suggestion. Meanwhile, there was another reason for the City Lord's son to be interested in all of that.

Adrian.

The man he had been desperately searching for.

The man who dared to hurt his men seriously in the Third Village.

The man who dared to challenge his might in his own turf.

The City Lord's son was notorious to be a very vengeful and evil person, and so finally traced Adrian to be hiding within the Camp.

As soon as he found out, he rushed to launch an attack on the Camp. Quite fortunately, he found the Duke and his son running away from the Camp with their soldiers.

The City Lord's son helped the Duke to find his elite soldiers and convinced him to attack the Camp again.

And while all of this was happening, the Prince wanted to be no part of any of that.

He wanted to get away from the mess that the Camp had become and had some money hidden away from anyone's prying eyes securely.

But, his father believed that he would get himself killed before achieving anything and forced him to stay inside the tent all by himself, while some of his elite soldiers surrounded the tent to prevent him from escaping.

The Prince cursed his fate, as he wished that he should have escaped alone.

The massive army awaited the signal from their commander, as the hunger to obtain some merits was driving them crazy.

----------------------------------------

After some time, Adrian went down the wall and reached an isolated region of the Camp.

Deciding upon his battle plan, Adrian decided to call out softly,

[My Lady, it's time. We have arrived safely.]

Immediately a cry resounded throughout the plane, as dark clouds started to cover the once bright and sunny skies.

<KUWOOOOHHH!>

Till a long distance away, the deafening cry was heard, as it instilled fear into the hearts of whoever listened to it.

The guards of the Camp looked above them at the darkening skies, as they lamented the fact that they may have to battle the rain along with such a terrible army.

<KUOOOHHHHH!!>

Suddenly, the clouds above the Camp started to exude thunder, as the thunderclaps resounded throughout the area.

A streak of lightening streaked down from the skies above straight towards where Adrian was standing.

[Shit!]

Adrian quickly ducked and jumped away before the lightening could hit him & turned to look towards it, as a bright flash obscured his vision.

As the light faded, a mighty figure was standing close to Adrian, as it looked towards him and spoke,

<IT TOOK LONGER THAN I THOUGHT IT WOULD. WHERE ARE MY ENEMIES?!!!>

The Zapdos looked towards Adrian with eyes full of dissatisfaction. It couldn't wait to rampage anymore, as the electricity inside it threatened to overflow and scorch the place that it stood at instead.

(...Oh no.. w-what should I do to calm this angry bird?...I don't wanna be fried myself!...)

The civilians shook terrified within their beds, as they wondered which deity had they offended.

Meanwhile, Adrian sweated buckets of sweat, as his mind tried to find a plausible explanation.

------------------------------------

Chapter 63 END

21