Chapter 73
455 1 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 73

-------------------------------------

Under Adrian's curious gaze, Elvisa gulped nervously as she started to say the words from her heart.

[Adrian... I..I..]

At the moment of passion though, something ominous was happening.

Elvisa's pupil dilated suddenly as her body froze in mid sentence.

Adrian found the sudden pause to be very odd and shook Elvisa's body as he asked,

[Elvisa? Hey, what happened? You were saying something?]

Suddenly, the light returned to Elvisa's eyes as she gazed down towards Adrian.

As Adrian was looking at her behaving weirdly, Elvisa suddenly giggled to herself and muttered something.

(...i did it.. finally...)

[Eh? What was that?]

Elvisa shook her head in denial as she got closer to Adrian until her lips were right next to Adrian's ears.

[I have waited for this day.. for soooo~ long already, Darling~]

Adrian became happily surprised upon Elvisa's sudden declaration as he wanted to get some more details.

[D-Darling?! Elvisa... what are you saying? D-Do you actually like me?]

Elvisa giggled in mischief as she put a finger on Adrian's lips and motioned for him to remain quiet.

[Don't worry so much, Darling. Just lay down there and rest easy. I will take care of everything.]

Before Adrian could tell what was happening, Elvisa leaned towards him and gave him a light kiss.

(... ohhh! She really kissed me!!...)

Elvisa didn't stop there as she deftly took Adrian's shirt and pants off. Her hands roamed all over his chest area, as Adrian felt a wave a pleasure being shot throughout his body.

She then continued to kiss him again and again, until she moved on to raining kisses from his neck to his chest.

Finally, Elvisa lowered his underwear as his rowdy junior came out of it aggressively.

Elvisa smiled delightfully as she kissed the head of the glans and gripped his penis.

[Darling~ I will make you feel really good~~]

Elvisa lowered her face even more closer as her pink tongue gently licked his rock hard penis.

Adrian groaned in satisfaction as he started to get into the mood too and decided to let everything happen. He completely wished to surrender under Elvisa's feverish assault.

Elvisa's tongue started to slide across from one place to other as she thoroughly drenched his dick with her saliva.

Elvisa then moved over to his balls as she started to lick him there too, meanwhile her little hands motioned up and down on his dick.

Adrian was receiving first class treatment as he felt like Cumming already, but held his desire somehow.

The only place he wanted to cum this time was deep inside her.

(... wasn't this my dream from my previous lifetime?... If I am gonna get get it, then let's enjoy it to the fullest too!...)

Elvisa licked away all the pre-cum oozing out from the glans as she licked his dick like a hungry beast.

As Adrian had been lying on the bed for a while now, his body became a bit uncomfortable. However the stomach medicine seemed to be working as he now felt much better. The pain in his stomach was subsiding quickly.

Relieved from all that pain, his eyes now fell upon Elvisa's graceful curves.

Truth be told, Adrian had been looking forward to meeting Elvisa like this, however he could never breach the topic.

Finally his long awaited dream was being fulfilled. Her huge boobs and erect nipples visible from outside her clothes forced Adrian's already rock hard dick to become even more excited.

Her pretty face deep into his groin, her cute little tongue moving all over his balls, Adrian was now very troubled as he wanted to cum as soon as possible.

As Elvisa looked up at the throbbing and engorged penis, she smirked and started to stroke the penis even harder as she thought to herself,

(...will this woman's body be able to take such a thick thing inside? It won't tear apart, would it?...)

Unable to bear it, Elvisa opened the buttons of her dress. She was only wearing light clothes today, as her tight shirt failed to hide her large breasts and the erect nipples.

Upon opening the last button, her breasts finally came out in the open, as Adrian's mouth turned into a big O.

The naked breasts jiggled and bounced as Elvisa moved her hands, dancing in a certain rhythm that enchanted Adrian to no ends.

He couldn't help but complement the doctor on her techniques on the bed.

[You look so hot, Elvisa.. absolutely stunning!]

A teasing smile came upon Elvisa's face as she spoke,

[Then.. I could be your little lover, right Darling?]

Adrian nodded quickly faster than the speed of light, upon which Elvisa smiled back in satisfaction.

Elvisa also noticed Adrian's gaze upon her breasts and started to move her body even more aggressively.

As the two mounds on Elvisa's chest bounced and trembled.

[Let me show you even more, Darling~~]

Elvisa separated away from Adrian as his penis started to complain against the neglect it was feeling. He really started to miss Elvisa's hand techniques on his Hot Rod.

His eyes had no complains though, as he stared at Elvisa stripping away every piece of cloth on her. Finally, the pink underwear was thrown aside and the charming woman in front of became completely naked.

Elvisa's body was as smooth as jade, with her body curves being very pronounced and smooth too. Not only were the twin mounds very devastatingly arousing, the thick brown pubes were a very dangerous object for the faint of the heart.

His eyes were trying to see even further down south, but his vile attempts were being thwarted by the thick jungle.

Adrian felt her gaze full of desire and lust roaming all over his body, as he gulped in expectation for this female wolf to ravage him soon.

-----------------------------------------

Chapter 73 END

A/N: Sorry guys.. my health has been very problematic nowadays...

 

18