Ch 2
92 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was peaceful in Konoha and the town was prospering.  People went about their business by walking the streets.  Some were eating at the famous Ichiraku Ramen stall, where the famous Heroes of the Blade dine frequently and others were shopping for daily necessities.

 "Nawaki!"

 Well, it was quiet until Yondaime's voice was heard throughout the town.

 "Hurry Naruto-nii!"

 "Why did you make another joke Waki-kun?"

 Currently, the unpredictable Nawaki of the blade was running with Naruto.  It was the only thing the two of them did together.  Nawaki would always drag Naruto into some silly joke and then they would chase them together.  Naruto loved spending time together, but he hated it when Nawaki joked around with people.  The last time he teased someone, an angry snake woman dragged them into the forest of death.

 "You have to admit it was fun Naruto-nii! Imagine our otosan's face. HAHAHA!"

 Naruto can only roll his eyes.  He knew that when the opportunity came, Nawaki would use it to his advantage.  Today was the Hokage's unfortunate day.  They stopped running around town when they found a good place to hide.  They hid at the top of a tree on Yondamie's head.  The Hokage Monument was Naruto's idea.  Naruto likes to spend time with Nawaki, but he often just wants to read with Mina.  Speaking of Mina ...

 "You are a fool Nawaki-kun," said a voice from the back.

 Turning their heads, they saw a funny Mina and a furious Minato with rainbow dyed hair.

 "You come with me to my office, Nawaki. I told you to stop joking with people and keep joking. Anko is still angry about the explosive dango joke you did two days ago and Kakashi is still irritated that you gave him mask and hitai- tie pink ".  Minato stated.

 Naruto and Mina laughed at the mention of Kakashi's joke.  One of the most feared ninjas had to wear pink for a week.

 Minato turned to Naruto.

 "You and Mina should go home. I know you were dragged into this like the last two times, but you will still be punished. Do not leave the house for two days and do not go out with friends."

 Naruto didn't care about punishments.  He only talks to Tayaka and that was very little.  He just craves the attention of his family.  He nodded and walked silently with Mina to the Namikaze compound.

 Namikaze compound

 Kushina and Mito were preparing breakfast for the family.  Kushina couldn't wait to tell the kids the big news.  Minato thought that today was the best day to tell them.  After all, they all got along fabulously.  She smiled when Mito tried to cook the rice.  Myth is usually close to his side, but he has paperwork to write.

 The front door opened.

 "Kaa-chan, I'm home with the Blue Imouto!"

 "Naruto!"

 Kushina laughed.  One thing she liked about Naruto was the names he gave to his siblings.  Nawaki was Waki-kun because he would be nervous about the name.  Girls are referred to by their eye color.  Myth was called 'Violet Imouto' while Mina was called 'Blue Imouto'.  Everyone would complain, but Naruto would still say so.  Naruto just says nicknames for him in private.  On top of that, he would call them by their first names.

 "Come into the kitchen. I'm almost done making breakfast."  Kushina stated.

 Naruto and Mina sat at the table.

 Naruto wore his usual blue shinobi pants and a long-sleeved black shirt with Uzumaki's crest on the back of it.  His shinobi sandals were black and his blonde hair was spiky like Nawaki's.  Mina was dressed in a blue sleeveless shinobi dress with the blue Uzumaki shinobi clan symbol on the front of the dress.

 Unlike his siblings, Naruto was born without whisker marks.  If it weren't for Naruto's violet eyes and Nawaki's mustache markings.  They could pass as mini Minatos.

 "Do you want to do a staring contest before the others get home?"

 "You're in blue."

 "Stop calling me that!"

 "Do you want me to call you red? It's your hair color after all."

 Mina puffed out her cheeks, but didn't say a word.  Naruto smiled and the battle began.  Myth was done with the kitchen task, so he watched them play the game.  She may have been the youngest of the four, but she liked watching the two older siblings challenge each other.

 Two minutes passed and the Hokage's older sons are still going strong.

 After three minutes, Mina begins to give up.  Naruto smiled again.

 "If you lose again, I'll keep calling you Blue every time I see you with the family."

 "Never."

 At this moment, Nawaki opens the door.  This minor action causes Mina to blink.

 "We are in home!"  Nawaki announced angrily as he walks into the kitchen.  He is upset that he couldn't go to Kiba's house to play with Akamaru.

 Nawaki stops walking when he sees a Hannya mask appear behind Mina.  Myth was laughing on the ground and Naruto looked at him pityingly.  He knows what it's like to anger Mina and hopes that Nawaki is ready to awaken her from hell.

 "HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU! WHEN YOU COME HOME, DON'T LEAVE THE DOORS OPEN!"

 'Note to self: STOP KEEPING THE DOORS OPEN!'  Nawaki reminded himself.  As soon as he passed that thought, he ran into his room upstairs with an angry Uzumaki woman behind him.

 "NOT THE FACE!"

 He never made it to his room.

 "Good morning Otosan!"

 "Good morning Mito. How is my little Kushi this morning?"

 Naruto laughed at this.  Myth received that name at birth.  When he opened his eyes, Minato could have sworn that he could pass for his mother with those purple eyes and red hair.  Nawaki was also given a similar nickname due to him having blue eyes and sunshine and kissing blonde hair like his father.  It didn't help that his dream was to become a Hokage.  One thing he was glad for was being able to tell his children apart.

 

.......

Join my patron to support me🙏

1