CHAPTER 1
376 8 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

He ran like he never did. Ducking through alleys, jumping over fences, diving through trash and running on the streets as he escaped for dear life. He did this until he got to a major road where he stopped for breath panting mercilessly,” I did it, I finally escaped from those accursed witches” He screamed in a very hoarse voice as he stood right by it.

He had the appearance of an individual suffering from kwashiorkor, with a gaunt appearance suffering from muscle waste while staggering from the lack of exercise he hasn't had in a long while.

As he tried to catch his breath a car parked a few meters away from him with his worst nightmares alighting from it as he immediately try to break into a run his pursuers also did the same, chasing after him through on the edge of the road till they got to a bridge as he started losing consciousness as they eventually caught up to him because of his little to no exercise for the past 2 years.

“Why are you trying to escape from us? We are just trying to take care and protect you from the outside world”. He chuckled sarcastically almost mockingly.

“Seriously protecting me by murdering our parents even though they were trash that barely cared, protecting by scarring and torturing simple young girls because they tried to ask me on a date, protecting me by killing all my friends in a plane crash and coincidentally faking my death because they tried to help me escape your extremely toxic lifestyle for a while with a vacation, by locking me up for 3 years and limiting my movement by chaining to a bed or shackling me with a ball and chain weighing more than a brick on my two legs or by starving and mutilating me whenever I refused your advances“ he shrieked in the evening sky.

But as his assailants tried to grab him he broke into a final sprint and lunged at them and pushed them over the bridge facing the oncoming traffic but when he was about to sigh in relief he was grabbed by his shirt into their deaths with a crazed smile on their face.

18