Rail Zepellin
163 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Dashing around, behind the pillars of the building, she threw shortswords that glowed silver at the old man which he swatted away or outrightly ignored before turning to the side blocking a punch that came from that direction.

He turned sending out a punch that could only be described as a playful light punch towards the attacker's way but this proved otherwise when the attacker flew backwards slamming into the wall as he coughed up blood.

But immediately the attacker stood up as he tried rushing towards the old man who wore a black and white cassock before receiving another one from the old man who was suddenly in front of him.

“A basic rule in fighting is never trying to just rush forwards at an attacker who is clearly stronger than you” the old man shouted before turning away trying to find the female attacker.

 Upon turning away He was besotted upon by two of the female attacker but the only difference was that they had no heartbeat and were connected by a very thin transparent mana thread which allowed them to distort their movement, agility and adapt their fighting style.

“Good Raphaela you actually learnt how to manipulate and use the puppets and also learnt how to use two of them in tandem, unlike this waste that you follow.”.He said before slashing twice with his arm cutting off the mana threads making the puppets collapse.

“This idiot Micheal is so bad that he can't even do a good surprise attack from above,” the man said, sighing exasperatedly before grabbing Michael’s arm as it came from above and forcibly twisting it off its joint and kicking him away.

But standing up almost as quickly ignoring the pain Micheal rushed towards the older man doing a successful feint deceiving the old priest into thinking he was sending out a punch before taking a taekwondo stance at the last second upon impact instead of kicking at Father Cornelius. But the man dodged the kick and threw some kicks and punches which were dodged barely by Micheal as his muscles screamed due to the increased lactic acid in his bloodstream. As Micheal tried to regain his composure he noticed that the old man was leaving afterimages while running around him and immediately he threw a consecutive punch and kick at the two opposite images that looked solid at their best and had a sudden huge spark in his mood as he smiled.

With a smile on his face from believing his victory He suddenly noticed that instead of hitting he was floating mid-air as the old man threw him upwards towards the painted frescoes on the ceiling and as he was on the return trip back sponsored by gravity he suddenly noticed that the old man entered a Bajiquan stance while charging up mana into his arm.

Upon realization, Micheal tried changing his fall direction to avoid the incoming punch but was too late.

Then upon realization, he tried twisting space with his mystic eyes of distortion but this was ignored easily like it was barely a breeze blowing or just an annoying fly. When it connected the impact shattered all his torso bones and took out a chunk from his torso like a double-barrelled shotgun aimed point black in his stomach region.

KIREI USES BAJIQUAN

Micheal then collapsed as his spine was damaged and could not support his body weight and dropped in a puddle with his organs hanging out and blood splattered around. But as He landed on the ground Luna finished the chant she started immediately after her puppets were destroyed and upon realization, she ran throwing a shortsword before shouting

“KYRIE ELEISON!!!”

As a white pillar emitted from behind the priest originating from a piece of her hair eventually swallowing and surrounding him as she dashed pulling Micheal back out of the impact zone.

But as the light dimmed out the old man walked out of the pillar clapping at her.

“Congrats Raphaela you behaved perfectly as his shadow and assistant you get a 9.5/10 with the 0.5 being taken off for the wrong usage of Kyrie Eleison as it is more functional on the spiritual or spirit-based entities. But on the other hand Micheal you have been slacking off ” he finished with a scowl on his face.

Then he slowly watched as Luna hugged his body and his body regenerated quickly as his bones forcefully aligned themselves while she covered his lips with hers preventing him from screaming from his torn muscles as he slowly regenerated everything back before he finally gasped for air.

“Luna, I told you I don't need that anymore. I have gotten used to the pain unlike before and started kissing me so harshly I almost lost all the needed oxygen in my bloodstream and Father you were harsher than usual”.

“Also before I forget, HOW WERE YOU LEAVING AFTERIMAGES?. For a normal human to leave afterimages they have to be moving at least Mach 4 and you were doing it easily with no reinforcement hadith an ordinary cassock and it didn't even tear a bit.”

“You idiot of a child, True daemons, dead apostles and true ancestors have many individuals that can easily move massively faster than light without going back in time and even rewrite time. control space and dislodge the quantum timelocks set by the world and entire multiverse and you are worried about a mere Mach 4.” Father Cornelius said as he shook his head slowly from derision and mock pity.

“Anyways, you kids have been sent on an extermination mission directly by Director Nabareck the head of all executors and the leader of the burial agency”.

Immediately their faces got stern as this mission was no laughing matter if sent by lord Nabareck then the old man continued his debriefing,” you are on this mission to eliminate necromancer Firion crypt”.

“What has He done to warrant the executors instead of mage association?”Luna asked in a soft, gentle but serious voice that echoed through the silent church.

“He plans to make himself a dead apostle ancestor and also has exposed mystery to the general public by committing murders and leaving dead apostles all around.”.

“Okay He is definitely worthy of death but where is he and what do you think are his current plans?”.Micheal asked with a frown on his face.

“He is in London and his current plan is to capture a child of Einnashe to obtain and absorb its mystery.”

“But the forest is currently asleep and is inactive for probably the next 10-20 years so except this is a stray and it probably won't follow his doing or willingly surrender.”

“Yes and that is why he plans to get a mystic eye of compulsion to manipulate and influence it while avoiding danger and making it rampage and lose all its power, mystery and die.”

Micheal got into deep thinking then deeply frowned before gasping

“Wait, don't tell me he is about to…”.

“Yes child, He plans on going on the Rail zeppelin and attracting it to his area before subduing it.”`

7