Chapter 2: Are you alright?(R-18)
1.4k 2 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sasha, who was looking at the sky with a depressed face, heard someone calling her name and looked over.

She saw a man with a handsome face and brown hair appearing in front of her with a smile. She felt she had seen his face somewhere before but could not remember.

"You are?" She asked while looking at me curiously.

"I am Addison! From the junior year. I saw you standing here, and you don't seem to have an umbrella. If you don't mind then you can come to my house. It's nearby and I can lend you an umbrella." Addison introduced himself and told his suggestion with a sincere smile. Since he had decided to take her down, He had to take her home before he could do anything.

Sasha was startled after hearing him, so he is a junior from the same school. After hearing his suggestion she felt a little moved.

She didn't want to stand here waiting for the rain to stop. It's better to get an umbrella and get out of this place. And his home is nearby so it's not a big problem to go there.

"Then… Thank you, Addison. I will return your umbrella tomorrow at school."  Sasha thought for a while and then agreed to go to Addison's house.

Addison was overjoyed inside but his face was completely calm as if this praise did not affect him the slightest. He just nodded calmly and said, "If that's the case then let's go quickly."

After that, he took the lead and Sasha followed him hurriedly. They ran quickly trying not to get wet and finally both of them reached the apartment where he lives.

Addison brought Sasha to his house. After going inside he was not in a hurry to give her an umbrella and said, "Senior Sasha, can you wait for a moment? I will look for the umbrella. It should only take a few minutes."

He knew where the umbrella was placed but he wanted to delay time for the next plan. 

Seeing his embarrassed face, Sasha had a slight smile and said, "Don't worry about that. Take your time."

Addison nodded and walked out of the room. In the kitchen, he looked at his hand with a tangled look but finally, he decided to take it off.

He placed the gloves inside the drawer, He still has the use of gloves. He looked at his hand and his eyes became firm.

He found a towel and arrived near Sasha, "Senior Sasha here take this towel and wipe your web hair otherwise you will catch a cold."

Sasha looked at Addison who was handing out the towels and said, "Don't call me senior, I am not that old. Sasha is fine. And thank you for your intention." 

She raised her hand to receive a towel from Addison. Addison's hands were under the towel, So the moment Sasha took the towel his fingers touched her hand suddenly.

Sasha felt an electric current running through her body when Addison's finger touched her. She wanted to moan but finally held it back. But her cheeks were red.

What's wrong with me? It was just a touch. Why do I react so much?

Sasha was confused but she used the towel to cover her face completely.

Addison saw her red face and was overjoyed, it works! With just a finger touch her face is so red.

He was not sure that his hands had the same power as before. So I wanted to test it by touching Sasha.

Sasha felt that something was wrong with her. She just touched the hands of the junior of the school and her heart was beating frantically showing no intention to stop. Down below she started to feel itchy for some reason.

She is aroused but how can she be aroused by just one touch? And she met him for the first time. Maybe she secretly has a crush on Addison?

Her heart was a mess and her thoughts became chaotic. Just one touch has provoked her primitive desire.

Just then she felt that there was a hand on her forehead. A strange tingling sensation spread throughout her body and her cheeks were red. 

She looked up and saw Eddison looking at her with a concerned face, She heard him saying.

"Sasha, are you feeling alright? Your face became red all of a sudden so I thought you had a fever." Addison told his intention but did not remove his hands from her forehead. He kept caressing her forehead.

Sasha's body was numb every time he touched her head with his hands. She felt wet down below, She clamped her legs in embarrassment.

"No no, it's fine.." Sasha removed Addison's hand and stood up with a strange posture. Her legs were cramped tightly. She wanted to go now. It's too embarrassing that she got aroused so easily today.

But because her body was somewhat numb she was not able to stand steadily and fell into Addison's arms.

Addison was in a hurry seeing her stand up all of a sudden. Though she wanted to leave. He didn't know what to do now. But what he didn't expect was that she would fall in his hands.

Taking this chance he hugged her tightly and placed his hand behind her back and asked with concern, "Sasha are you alright?"

As she was wearing a backless top his hands directly touched the skin. Sasha felt her legs weak after Addison's hand touched her bag. Her face was red like a tomato and her breathing became heavy.

She heard Addison and she looked at him with misty eyes. She felt hot all over her body and she was filled with lust. Her primitive desires were all out.

She did not answer Addison but moved face forward, closing on Addison's face.

Addison was startled seeing this, is she taking the initiative to kiss him? But how can this be so easy?

Addison underestimated the power of his hand. With just a few touches invoked the primitive desire of Sasha. Now she is just a woman in heat. All she wanted to do is sex to relieve all of her lust. 

But he did not want to let this chance slip away.

He leaned in, his lips locking on hers. It was the first time he was kissing anyone, So he was inevitably nervous.

He used his hand and placed it on her breasts, his fingers linked inside the breast, So soft. This is what he thought.

Although Sasha was responding to her primitive desire there was still some clarity in her mind. She was panicking inside. How can she just start kissing him like that? They have not known each other for more than an hour.

How can I not muster any strength to resist him? It's like my body is out of control. Her mind was chaotic and just then Addison placed his hand on her chest. She once again felt that numb sensation and a moan escaped from her mouth.

"Ahh!"

After that, he did not stop and  started to rub and knead her breasts which caused her to moan once again, "Ahh"

He seized this chance to extend his tongue inside her mouth and find her tongue and started tasting the flavour of her fragrant tongue.

Feeling His tongue inside her mouth, the last bit of resistance inside her was gone. 

Since I can't stop him it's better to enjoy it and he is so handsome too, it's not like I am losing anything. Sasha thought to herself. She gripped his shirt and started to respond to his kiss passionately.

20