Goddess! Why did you reincarnate me in a fantasy world but I’m not the hero?!
2.1k 7 40
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hey everyone! First time posting on this website so please be nice =ω=. Thanks to my friend Ella for editing!

 

I woke up and rubbed my aching head. Wait, there was something fuzzy on there?! Ears?!

 

I should probably start a little earlier. I’m just your average guy. High school senior, okay grades, fan of gaming and anime.

 

The last thing I remembered was getting sent to deliver some papers with the tsuntsun glasses girl class president. Then I tripped on the stairs--there was something there, I swear, I’m not just a klutz! Well, maybe a little--and we both went tumbling! Please don’t land on top of her, please don’t land on top of her I thought before everything went black.

 

In the present, I sat up and looked around. I was in some kind of forest glade. The trees were tall and had reddish bark and blue leaves? Where was I?!

 

I heard someone else groaning and saw a guy lying on the ground next to me. He had brown hair and was wearing medieval-looking clothes and was kind of handsome. Wait, no, I didn’t mean that last part! I don’t like guys!

 

He sat up and squinted at me for a moment. “What happened?” he asked in a charismatic voice. 

 

I blushed. “What makes you think I know?” Wait. Is that my voice?! Why does it sound so high and… cute?

 

I saw something glinting in the air above us and glanced up to see… a fairy?! I almost passed out again. We were in some fantasy world?!

 

The little fairy descended towards us. She was wearing a dress made of leaves and was holding a tiny scroll. “Welcome, chosen hero!” she announced in a voice that was bigger than she was.

 

“M-me? I’m the hero?!”

 

“What? No, I’m talking to him,” she said. “Look at that dragon scale mark on the back of his hand. It fits the prophecy perfectly!”

 

The guy got to his feet, a bit unsteady, and frowned at her. “What do you mean, him? I’m a girl! And why can I see without my glasses?”

 

He was the glasses girl class president?!

 

Goddess! Why did you reincarnate me in a fantasy world but I’m not the hero?!

40