Th-the Hero Touched My Arm?! (๑° ⌓°๑)
1.5k 2 38
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Asnomia gave us a map and then the prez and I set off for the nearest town of Lexan. After walking for several hours, I was feeling tired and hungry and really looking forward to resting at an inn. I hope this world has invented baths!

 

As we walked, I turned to the prez. “Wh..what should I call you?”

 

He frowned. “Do you not remember my name?”

 

“I… uh… we’re in different bodies now, you know? Maybe we need new names!”

 

He thought for a moment, his face serious. “I suppose so. I will be… the hero Alto, and you can be my sidekick, Lysandra.”

 

“Hey! Why do you get to name both of us?”

 

The corner of his mouth twitched upward faintly. “Do you have any better suggestions?”

 

“...”

 

I glared at him in silence, my cheeks puffing out in rage. He laughed a little, making me even madder. I’d never heard the prez--Alto--laugh before!

 

“You’re cute when you’re mad,” he said. I growled slightly.

 

He reached out and patted my head. I swatted at him as he darted away.

 

Steadfastly not looking at him, I got momentarily distracted by a butterfly. It was so pretty and sparkly! I wanted to touch it and see if it felt as soft as it looked!

 

I was suddenly interrupted by Alto grabbing my arm. “Lys, don’t get distracted chasing bugs. God, no wonder you were reincarnated as a catgirl.”

 

I glared at him indignantly but let him keep his hand on my arm. N--not because I liked it or anything, but just so we wouldn’t get split up. After all, what would he do without me?

38