Drinking Delicious Milk… What Do You Mean, I’m a Mom!?
1.3k 9 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Hey, where’s the next ball, Alto?”

 

He shot me a look. “If you are inquiring where the next orb is locationally situated, it may be found beyond the kingdom of Lusitia, in the wild kingdom of the beastkin.”

 

“Cool! More people like me! Maybe I can meet some more cow people who make this great milk…” I started drooling.

 

Alto apparently got some money from the royals, and he paid for a nice carriage. We were soon off, in a little closed-off compartment pulled by horses.

 

Alto was sitting so close to me. I blushed as I realized we were alone in here. H-how lewd!

 

Looking at me seriously, he asked me something, but I was zoning out too much to absorb it.

 

He repeated it. “I wished to investigate: why do you believe you were reincarnated as such a dull and useless girl? I was, of course, incarnated as this splendid specimen of a man, powerful both in mental abilities and physical girth. You, however, seem to lack any relevant talents beyond the most rudimentary of offensive magic.”

 

I didn’t quite get what he was saying, but it sounded rude. “Y-you’re not being very nice, myaster.”

 

He patted my head. “That’s alright, my little simpleton. Don’t worry your pretty kitty head about anything. Master will take care of everything.”

 

I blushed furiously. Why was master--I mean, Alto--so hot?

 

Soon we arrived at our destination. Bestia, the capital of the Beastlands, was a shantytown of many tents and stalls and caravans scattered around. Looking around, I saw many other catkin like myself, many of them in ragged close, or dressed as gypsies, or pickpocketing people. So cool!

 

I saw a big wooden market stall with a symbol that looked like a cow head. Ignoring master, I went straight for it.

 

Behind the stall was a huge cowkin lady with giant boobs. I jumped up onto the counter and started trying to suck on one of them.

 

She pushed me back gently, laughing. “Oh, you silly cat! The milk is for sale from the jugs on the counter, not from these jugs.” Whoops! How embarrassing, haha.

 

I drank a bunch of milk. Then Alto came along.

 

“How are you going to pay for all the milk this silly cat of yours has drunk?” the cow lady asked him.

 

He shook his head at me. “Well, we seem to have used up all the money the king gave us on important things like transportation and gear. Perhaps… she can pay it off to you?”

 

“I-I don’t have any money!” I protested. Then I burped a little. I was so full of milk! My stomach was visibly bulging out, almost like I was pregnant!

 

“I didn’t mean using money,” Alto said smoothly. 

 

“In addition, this is magic milk,” the lady added. “It’s especially pricey, and may have some...interesting effects on this little cat.”

 

So that’s how I ended up working as a bar maid as the milk bar!

 

The cow lady gave me a low-cut serving wench outfit, which was really embarrassing! It showed off the tops of my boobies, which were sadly pretty small. I didn’t want master to see me like this!

 

But at least she let me have free milk as I worked! I drank more and more, my stomach pushing up against the maid outfit more and more over time. I giggled as the silly men drinking at the milk bar patted my head and touched my butt.

 

Looking down briefly, I noticed my boobies seemed larger than they used to. How strange!

 

Then, all of a sudden, my clothes burst off and I was completely naked! Oh no! At least I was a cat girl and was clothed, sorta, by my fur. No black censor bar needed! 

 

I guess my stomach had just gotten too big from drinking so much delicious milk. Who even knew it could fit that much!

 

I looked over at master. I wished I could drink his milk… haha, just kidding! As if! I’m a straight guy, remember!

 

Looking down at myself again, my boobs and stomach were huge! Like, bigger than the rest of me!

 

Then suddenly, a white fluid started gushing out of my naughty kitty parts. Oh no, what was happening! Was that… milk?

 

Suddenly, the milk that rushed out formed upward into a human shape, with sexy curves and big boobs. It was a girl, made out of thick, slimy milk! And my stomach was suddenly flat again, although my boobies were still big.

 

The milk girl stood up and burbled at me.

 

Did she just say… mama!?

25