Chapter 9.5: Expression of Love
260 1 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
Hello, this section will depict sexual descriptions, but will have no new information related to the rest of the story. If you don't wish to read, then skip now.

Additionally, I apologize for not updating as frequently as before, with school projects and some seasonal depression, I haven't had the energy or focus to do any recreational writing.

Am I really about to do this? I thought as me and Rana continued kissing. Am I about to have sex?

Rana began to remove her nightgown, giving me sight of her breasts. They're large, and firm, due to the defined musculature of her body. I felt one, it was soft but plush, causing my wife to let out a small squeal.

"Sorry." I apologized, nervous.

"No, I liked it, you just surprised me." She smiled and continued removing the lower section of her clothing.

I never really gave much attention to women with muscles, but the chiseled from of her torso, waist, hips, and legs made me extremely aroused. Following her lead, I removed my shirt and then did the same to my pajama bottoms.

When Rana saw how erect my penis became, she tenderly tapped the head, giving me a slight twinge of pleasure. "You're... so, manly." She was right, when I first came to this world I was impressed by how buff I'd became, and when I first got a look at my package I almost gasped by the improvement in length and width.

Both of us naked, gently pulled her closure and we resumed making out. I was uncertain, but eager; creasing and fondling her while she ran the pads of her fingers up my shaft. I was marveled by her scales the first time we met, but feeling them made me realize how sexy she was; her skin was refreshingly cool to the couch, and smooth as leather. Taking things further, I cupped my hand on her vulva.

"Aiden... please, go further." She said between moans.

Kissing her body as I moved down to her vagina, I licked her clitoris, causing her to arch her back in ecstasy, then kissed her thighs as I checked if she was ready. Her vagina was moist.

"I'm about to go in." I pinned her in missionary position.

"Do it... I can't take anymore." She smiled at me as she wrapped her arms around my back.

Getting my tip towards the vaginal entrance, I thrusted inside half the length of my shaft. "Ooooh!" The warmth, moistness, and tightness was a lot to handle for my first time.

"Aahhh!" From her response, she was feeling something too. A second later, I felt her vagina clench around me followed by a wetness hit my balls. "My god... it's...I couldn't endure." She climaxed from entry.

"Do...do you want me to stop?" I asked, worried if she was exhausted.

"No, no keep going." She looked at me with her beautiful eyes.

Reacting to instinct, I kissed her passionately and pushed myself further until I was fully inside of her, the tip of my penis entering her cervix. I continued the process again, and again, for nearly 10 minutes until I could feel myself reaching the end of my line.

"Rana, I'm... I'm about to cum." I was close, about to pull out, but then she wrapped her legs around me and kept my entire penis inside her.

"No, inside, I want you to feel good inside me." She held me tight.

Not a second later, I ejaculated inside of her cervix, the rush of bliss and relief flowing out as Rana climaxed on me for a third time was unexplainable; for a brief moment I was firm as an arrow before I fell of top of my wife, leaving us both huffing, sweaty messes.

Resting in, I pulled the covers over us as we cuddled face to face. Watching Rana so at ease made my heart unwind; she had done so much for me and never asked for anything from it, she was one of the nicest, selfless people I've ever met. She was an irreplaceable part of my life now, and I am honored to have her with me here.

"Rana, are you still awake?" I asked softly.

She gave a small yawn. "Still awake, just relaxed." She looked at me, blissfully happy.

"Can tell you something?" I held her close. "I think you made me fall in love with you."

She nuzzled closure to me. "You made me fall in love the first time we spoke alone."

"Rana..." This was an awkward question to ask. "Was I good?"

Giggling she kissed me again before placing her head on my arm. "You were magical."

Dozing into a fulfilled slumber, I kissed her forehead goodnight before doing the same. Tomorrow, we would begin preparations for finding my way back to Earth, and when I get their, I hope Rana will stay with me forever.

 

 

 

 

11