Chapter 24: Going, Going, Sold! pt.1
66 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
Welcome to the Chinese New Year!

Later this week, the poll of the previous chapter closes, so vote now while you can.

WARNING: This chapter features scenes that maybe hard for some readers, you have been warned.

When I was in elementary school, my teacher showed us a video about the Atlantic Slave Trade, opening my eyes to the brutal history of early America. As I grew older, I retained those memories of what I saw, but now, having experienced being abducted, chained, and now confined in a small space packed with twenty other people, all I can say is... that video didn't do a good enough job of portraying slavery.

Growl~ The sound of my stomach was nerve wracking, but after hearing 20 other stomachs growl all night, you try to tune it out. It's been about a day after arriving at the Colosseum, and since killing the Metal Worm, I have been re-shackled, and confined in this crowded, dark cell. The heat keeps you from sleeping, so I just spend my time recalling what I've learned from what the officials told me about slavery here.

Despite the inhumanity of it, slavery is regulated. There are three types of slaves; war slaves, slaves captured from battle; debt slaves, people turned to put into slavery to pay of a debt; and tribute slavery, the enslavement of people like me for the people who runs this place. The lucky slaves are used as servants, but the majority are sent to work as pickers in farms, miners in the various mines across the Paganish Realm, or as fighters to entertain the masses. There is a silver lining I've learned, if a slave survives a hundred fights, they are granted freedom; the down side is that you have to win them consecutively, which is statistically impossible.

My stomach rumbling, I stare at the ceiling in misery for how my life has turned out.

"Is there a game on that I don't know about?" I hear Bow-Wow, my "guardian angel", who I haven't heard from in a while.

Why the hell are you here? I kept my mouth quiet.

"I figured you'd like some conversation." He answered, looking at me with no clear emotion on his face.

WHAT I'D LIKE IS TO BE FREE!! I angrily thought to him. Why did you warn me about the elves who captured me!? Why don't you free me now!?

He shook his head, frustrated. "We can't directly interfere with the lives of mortals, but just because we can't interfere doesn't mean we don't see or that we don't care." He said, tears flowing down his face.

CLANK- I looked at the metal door, spotting two elf guards on the other side. "Ortega, out." The ordered me to move, my body rising from the cluster and mechanically walking as instructed.


The two guards guide me down a route of corridors until we reach one with doors on each side, carpeted floors, electric lamps along the walls, and furnished like a hallway of a palace.

What is this section? I spoke to Bow-Wow in my mind.

"This is where the higher value slaves and visiting dignitaries are put up." He explains. "Sorry, but I need to go. Remember what I've said, and as long as you trust your instincts, you can never go wrong." A second later, he vanished.

"Alright, here it is." One guard said, stopping at a garnish, double door entrance. "When you enter, try not to do anything stupid." He warned me as he and the other guard went at attention on both sides of the entryway.

Cautious, I knocked three times. "Hello?"

"Enter!" A powerful voice boomed from the other side. I opened the door, arriving in a grand, penthouse like room with a large glass wall that looked out onto the arena. "Welcome, make yourself at home, I'm in the dinning room."

Following my hosts voice with suspicion and enthusiasm, following the sound of a human, or humanish voice, to a pair of sliding doors. Opening them, I made an alarming discovery; in the middle of the room was a table with a feast of spread. 

With an empty stomach, the sight of the food should have been appetizing, but what I saw happening on the end of the table opposite of me made me lose my appetite.

~Ah, ah, ah~ At the end of the table was short woman with caramel brown skin and thick, black curly hair, having sex face up on the table with a tall, muscular, blonde man strongly doing her.

"There you are." The man pounding her looked my way, his hairy body covered in sweat, not showing any sign of embarrassment. "Nice to meet you, I'm Vasile, the Colosseum Champion!" He said louder as he stopped moving, climaxing inside the dark skinned woman. I looked away as he finished, turning back to face him when put on a purple robe.

"Hello, I am Aiden Ortega." I introduced myself, sheepishly.

"I know who you are." He drank a mug of some beverage. "I saw your victory the other day, I've been looking forward to meeting the only man to defeat a creature like that in hundreds of years."

"Thank you, but I wasn't-"

"You won the fight, but that halfling won the spectacle." He took a bit of a turkey leg. "Strength is the only justification for how your life turns out. No matter how much society advances, strength is the only real justification of any action."

Listening to him eat and drink, I looked at the woman panting, still on the table.

"Oh, I'm sorry, would you like some." He offers.

I turn back to face him. "Sure, I haven't had anything to eat in a while." I picked up some bread and scarfed it down.

"No, I mean a turn with Mona." He walked over to the woman, who must be Mona. "She looks like she could still go. Dwarves, very sturdy creatures."

"What!?" His attitude was weird enough before, but now it's just disgusting. "No, I'm sorry, I won't."

Vasile loses his jovial attitude and puts his drink down as he looks at me. "You're refusing my hospitality." His personality turned prickly. "Do you something interesting about fey; sure, a lot of them have traits similar to beastfolk, but there is something that is unique to fey." He looks at Mona. "Fey release a magical hormone during sex that has a special effect on non-fey races by increasing mana capacity."

"That sounds... unbelievable." To me it sounded ridiculous that something like that was possible, even after all I've seen.

"Believe me, it's true. I've been having sex with fey across this realm for hundreds of years, and I've seen the increase in strength. The only reason this isn't common knowledge is because fey spend so little time around non-fey that the effects haven't been noticeable."

"So, you've been having sex with the women of the Paganish Realm because it increased your mana?" I guessed his insane reasoning.

"I have." He looks away, disinterested. "Unfortunately, the effects only occur during intercourse with the opposite sex, but life has taught me something important." He got closure to me. "Men have time and time again shown to the psychically stronger gender, making them the only beings worthy of respect, admiration..." He tried to touch my face. "Or affection." 

I tried to back away in rejection, but he grabbed my shoulder and clenched it strongly, I could hear bone popping with the pain. I tried to pull his hand off, but he was too strong.

"Now, I invited you here, out of cluttered basement, and offer you my hospitality, and you would insult me like this." Vasile placed his other hand on my stomach. "I believe an apology might be in order. If you don't want to have a go with her, let's converse in my quarters."

Picking up on his subtle message, to either have sex with Mona, or with him, I reluctantly decided on the less revolting option. "No, I accept your hospitality." I was disgusted with myself, but what choice did I really have, I was still a slave.

"Perfect." He gestured for me to follow him back to Mona, still lying on the table but with more awareness in her eyes. "Here you go, she should still be moist." He put a finger in her vagina to check.

Getting a better look of her, despite being a little under 4ft tall, her breasts and thighs were incredibly thick. Her hair was long and thick, a sign of her being a dwarf, but had no beard or other body hair besides the small patch of bush; I watched her breath deeply, her bosom giggling with each breath. I was ashamed to admit it, but she definitely aroused me.

Vasile was sitting nearby, waiting for me to begin. Slowly, I removed my pulled down my pants and began to touch Mona's body, she shuttered and groaned during so. Now at full mast, I placed the tip at her entrance; anxious, I penetrated her, and nearly collapsed from the sensation. As disgraceful as it sounded, the feel of Mona was more intense than with Lanie or Rana.

I started slowly, and only going in a few inches until I felt a large pair of hands on my waist. "Don't be shy." Vasile was suddenly behind me. "Let give you some help." With one strong push, I was all the way inside Mona, I could feel the head of my penis press into her womb. "Fey are more durable than they look, dwarves are especially sturdy, so make sure you do it as powerful as you can."

After "helping" me, he let go and went back to his seat, allowing me to resume. If I didn't do as he said, things might get worse, I gave it my all to Mona.

~AH! AH!~ I heard her moan from the experience; as I continued to fuck her with enough force for the sound our bodies pressing to be heard, I couldn't help but admire how soft her lips were, they reminded me of my wives. Then, driven by instinct, I planted a deep kiss on her; instead of stopping me, after the initial shock she began working her tongue in my mouth. Not ten seconds later, I could feel I was about to reach my limit; before I came, I pulled out and erupted, covering Mona's face in semen.

"Good work." Vasile applauded me. "You are an extraordinary man."

Ashamed by what I did to her, I pulled my pants up and scooted away, but not before I felt Mona grab my arm.

"Don't... be upset." She was out of breath. "You... had no say."

From her eyes, she wasn't angry at me, but the shame was still in my soul. "Are we done here, Vasile?" I asked, dressed again.

"Not yet." He snapped his fingers. "And please, call me Vas." Entering through the kitchen door was another dwarf woman; she had a blonde bob cut that curled up at the sides of her face, blue eyes and pink lips, and a thick body like Mona but with light cream skin, and she was wearing a Victorian maid uniform. "This is Rose, a slave who has been trained since adolescence in housekeeping, she will be your personal attendant."

"My attendant?" On a list of crazy shit to occur to me in one day, this was still confusing. "Aren't I a slave as well?"

"You are, but their is a hierarchy in every society, even ones created amongst slaves. It isn't uncommon for a slave with a high worth to be assigned a lower rank as an add on." He turned to Rose. "Rose, take him to his room, and from now on, any orders you follow must be under the approval of Aiden Ortega, is that understood?"

The blonde woman bowed. "I understand." She then moved closure to me, and gave a professional curtsy. "It is an honor to serve you, Master."

Hearing that word made me shiver a little, but for now it seamed smart to go along. "Thank you, may I take my leave?" I asked Vasile.

"Go ahead, Rose will take you to your room, and one more thing." He looked at me, mockingly. "Try not to repeat what you did for that halfling the other day; in this world, you're either the winner, or the loser."

Resisting the urge to break his face, I left with Rose following three steps behind. "Where do we go?"

"Your room will be the fourth one from the entrance, across from the broom closet." She told me.

Following her advice, I found the door. She used the key Vasile gave her, and was introduced to my room; it wasn't as lavish as Vasile's but still better than the dungeon cell. It was like 1-bedroom apartment with hardwood floors, a kitchenette, a full bath, and one bedroom, all with working utilities and magitek appliances.

"Is this all just for me?" I still have a bad view of slavery, but no sense sleeping in a sardine can.

"Indeed, Master." She answered, cold and mechanical. "Would you like me to prepare dinner, or run a bath first?"

Finished looking in all the rooms, I looked out the bay window in my bedroom, getting a beautiful view of the city I was in; in reminded me of Italy, giving me some level serenity but was quickly removed when I recalled my situation.

"I'll take a shower, you just... do what you like." I said, grabbing a towel that was provided with the room.

"As you say, Master." She bowed.

Before entering the bathroom, I looked at her. "Listen... Rose? You don't have to call me 'Master'." I told her.

"As the superior here, it is customary I address you with respect unless we both could be reprimanded if someone saw us." She informed me.

"Very well... in that case, when it's just the two of us, don't call me 'Master', just call me Aiden." I tried to negotiate.

"Is that an order?"

I exhaled. "If it has to be. I'm going to take a shower; afterwards, I want to talk to you about somethings." I went into the bathroom. Finally alone with my thoughts, I sat on the floor for several minutes, torturing myself with guilt. "If I ever get free, I'm going to kill that asshole."

Separated from my friends, in an unfamiliar environment, and no clear plan of what do next; I've faced this before, but now I don't even have my own freedom. But this is no time to focus on the negative, the room can serve as my base. Rose may be potential ally or an obstacle, but for now I can't get distracted. I'm going to find a way to get free, find my friends, find the Nazi we came to look for, and get back on track to getting home.

 

 

2