Chapter 28.7: Talk with Mother
72 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Aiden POV]

 

It was surprising when Mandy and I spoke in the cafeteria. She never explained why she agreed to help me, but I believe I can trust her. 

After returning from school, I served the family dinner and Mandy came to get me when it was time to talk to her parents about going to the dungeon island.

Her parents sat in the living room and we gave an explanation for why Mandy wanted to go, some excuse that it would be a good learning opportunity for her, be able to make her own money off my exploration, and it would look favorably on her school transcript.

Naturally, her parents refused. Daelee argued she was too young while her wife agreed with her.

Mandy was frozen but I refused to admit defeat that easily. On my knees with my palms and forehead on the floor, I pleaded to them.

"Please, as Mandy's helot, I will make sure not to let her come to harm. I beg you, reconsider for her."

A moment of silence passed, then Daelee spoke to her daughter.

"Sweetheart, go to bed. Your mom and I will think on the matter and give our final decision in the morning."

"Yes, Mother." Mandy obeyed and went upstairs.

"Aiden, sit," Caira ordered, so I sat on the floor. "No, next to me." I corrected myself and sat on the sofa next to the gold skin woman. Scooting closure to me, she placed her hand on my thigh and began playing with my hair. "You've spent plenty of time without our little girl. Tell me, how connected would you say you've gotten."

Her tone of voice gave me an idea of what she meant. "Mandy is a delightful girl. I am honored to assist her, but we have not, nor do I plan to initiate any connection with her."

Caira laughed. "She is such a sweet girl, but I'm afraid she doesn't connect well with people her own age. I thought if you were attending her, she would be able to form connections with others in a more... mature sense."

"She is a child." Chronologically, she is over twice my age but mentally she's still a minor. "I have no interest in taking advantage of her innocence."

"Well, I'm obviously no child, so why not take a different advantage." She moves in for a kiss, but I pulled back.

"I am under the direct command of your daughter, I have no obligation to indulge you." 

"No, no. You have no obligation to entertain us." Daelee sat on my other side, caressing my cheek. "However, if you were able to persuade us, we would have no issue with our little girl going to the island." She whispered into my ear. "You do want her to go, don't you?"


Later that night

I was waiting outside the master bedroom. Just standing in place, mentally reading myself for what was going to happen. A minute later, I knocked.

"Enter," Caira spoke from the other side.

The room was big on the inside. In addition to the Alaskan king-sized bed, their room had two armchairs, a large TV, a private bathroom, and a balcony with a view. If it wasn't for my situation, I would be impressed.

"You know how to keep a woman waiting," Daelee commented.

Right now, Caira was the one sitting on the bed, wearing white lace lingerie. The green one was still in her clothes, sitting in one of the armchairs at the foot of the bed. Apparently, they would be switching off between "playing and spectating". The gold woman got up and sauntered over to me.

"Let's get you out of these clothes." Making good on the word, she began to undress me. When it came time for my underwear, she slowly pulled the fabric to my ankles. "Impressive." She commented on my endowment. Finished, she went back to the bed and sat down. "Now, convince me."

Following orders, I began by messaging her neck, something Rana enjoyed. Moving down, I rotated between fondling her chest and rubbing her thighs as I removed her lingerie. She softly moaned in enjoyment; I checked her box, and she was moist. My instructions were to "convince" her, so I scooped Caira in my arms and laid her on the bed. Compared to Rana and Lanie, she was lighter due to her slim build but her skin was more soft and flawless; if I hadn't known her, I might find this pleasurable.

"What are you waiting for?" My partner teased. Thinking back to my wives, I put my face to Caira's cooch and used my tongue. "~Ah!" She let out a big moan, followed by her vagina contracting with my tongue still inside. "You're good, I usually last longer."

Resuming, I straightened my back and positioned myself at her entrance. "You said to convince you, right?" I spoke, deciding to find some payback. "Here you go." With great force, I thrust all the way to my pelvis, causing the bed to thump from the impact.

"~AH!" She moaned louder, a stronger contraction happening this time as her back arched. Not taking any rest, I continued to thrust strongly. "Yes! Yes, I should have known you would be an animal! Fuck me like the dog in heat you are!"

Insulted, I obeyed and pinched her clitoris with one hand as I lifted her up with my other. Not thirty seconds later, she came a third time. More out of breath, she breathed deeply while I laid her back on the bed. This time, I acted less aggressively and had sex with her missionary style. I continued this for several minutes, feeling ready to orgasm soon; with our faces close together, I saw Caira smirk slyly as she pulled my face closure, pulling me into a deep kiss. While she tongued my mouth, I felt her orgasm again, and this time I followed. Quickly, I pulled out and ejaculated, shooting a stream of cum on her chest.

"Spectacular." Sitting on the side of the bed, Daelee applauded. "Honey, what would you say the score is?"
Caira didn't sit up, only gasping for air. "Slave-1... Caira-5." She said between breaths.

"Impressive." The green-skinned woman commented. "But I'm not 'convinced' yet." Undressing, she showed off her figure in black lingerie. With a large smile, she pushed me on my back and sat above my waist. "I love Caira, but she puts too much importance on foreplay. No, I prefer the direct approach."

With one hand, she grabbed my balls. "Ah." I flinched.

"Don't think this will be easy, I've been pent up from work, so I need a lot of release." She continued toying with me; squeezing my balls and playing with my dick. "Look at you, taking to your place as our pet so compliantly." From all the stimulation, my erection returned. "I usually prefer vegetarian, but when a good piece of meat presents itself, why more can you do than indulge." With one powerful motion, she slammed my penis into her vagina. She road me like a horse, keeping herself stable with one hand and fondling herself with the other. This continued for a few minutes until I felt her climax with me still inside her; she took a short rest. "Good, you have endurance. Now let's make this more entertaining." She placed two fingers at my anus hole, then inserted them into my ass while she continued to ride me. It was a new experience having my butt played with it, but her pressure on my prostate made me more sensitive; eventually, the pleasure was too much and I came again, Daelee doing the same with my dick still in her.

Exhausted, I was drenched in sweat with Daelee lying on top of me, hyperventilating.

"~Huh,~ huh, you... you make a good argument." She said, still on my chest. "We'll agree to let our daughter go. She's so sheltered, this might get her out of the bubble she's been living in." Rising off me, she opened her nightstand and pulled out a cigarette, lit it, and took a deep puff. "You can go."

My work finished, I got up and grabbed my clothes. "Thank you."

"You know, with our daughter spending so much time there, my wife and I might have some 'concerns'." I turned to see the smirk on her face. "You'll have to address any 'concerns' we have, whenever we want it."

I left the room in my underpants, just wanting to get this night out of my mind. I was disgusted with myself, but it and everything that follows it is necessary.

"Aiden." I was near the door to the kitchen, I looked to the fridge and saw Rose in striped pajamas. From her reaction she was confused, but when she saw my clothes and sweat she figured out what happened. "Hard night?"

Sullen, I answered. "Disgusted."

She moved closure and grabbed my hand, I saw the sympathetic look in her eyes. Then, she pulled down my boxers and placed my flaccid penis in her mouth.

"Rose, what-" I couldn't continue, as her technique quickly got me hard. After a night of hard sex, I was more sensitive than usual, so this time I ejaculated quickly inside her throat as she swallowed.

My dwarf friend let me go and wiped the residue from her lips. "I hope that makes you feel cleaner." She smiled. "My mother sent me some notes on 'how to make a man happier' after we left."

Rose doesn't completely understand my feelings, but in her own way she tries to make me feel better, and that alone makes me grateful for her. My struggles are only beginning, once me and Mandy set out tomorrow the real challenge starts.

 

 

2