Chapter 32.2: Is this Okay?
26 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
Hey, sorry for not posting for a while.

I've just began taking Summer courses at my local college, so it's been an adjustment.

No promises, but I will try to post when I can find the time.

Thank you all for your patience and viewership!

Morning arrived, and Aiden returned to his cottage around 11am from his long night of fighting. To unwind, he changed out of his armor and into some casual jeans and a flannel shirt. Needing to update his boss, Mandy, on how the boss fight went, called her from the landline by the door.

[Aiden? How are you? Is there something wrong?] Mandy asked on the other end.

"I'm well, I just called to let you know I defeated the Floor 5 Boss. If you check your computer, it should have gotten footage." Aiden informed. "I also got new armor as a reward."

[Great news, I posted videos of your previous boss fights on Trekfeed last night before going to bed. I checked our channel this morning and you've gone viral!] She proclaimed, ecstatic. [There isn't a single person across the sky cities that hasn't heard about you.]

"That's wonderful news!" I shared in the excitement. "... Mandy, do you think my group might see them if they came here?" He asked, hopeful to be reunited with everyone as soon as possible.

[Unfortunately, no. Trekfeed is typically only available to sky city residents or affluent people on the surface.]

Aiden was upset but not destroyed. "If it can't be helped... Mandy, that last fight has got me pretty worn out, I think I'm going to take some time to rest and plan for my next expedition."

[Okay, just to let you know, Mom sent Greta to collect your debt payment.]

"I gave the money to Rose last night, she'll handle everything. Talk to you later." Aiden hung up.


Wanting to get some rejuvenation, Aiden borrowed some June's husband's fishing gear and went to the lake. Alone in the tranquil stillness of his environment, Aiden could feel the baggage of his night sink. After about two hours of fishing, having caught nothing, Aiden caught sound of someone approaching; he turned around and saw his friend Rose in her blue sundress, carrying a picnic basket.

"Hello, Rose!" Aiden called out, carefree. "What brings you out here?"

"We decided to have picnic lunch together." The dwarf answered; behind her was the purple dryad, Greta, and Iesha the elf, carrying the blanket and cooler, respectively. While his guests set up, Aiden went back to fishing.

Enjoying the pleasant company, Aiden looked back on some of the good moments he had with Rose and everyone at the Fullerton house. Despite being enslaved there, he did have a few pleasant memories thanks to having great friends like Many and Rose; his favorite memory being when Mandy and her best friends wanted to go to the beach and he set up a barbeque with the teenagers.

At a state of zen, Aiden's mind went back to some of the good times he had with Rana and Lanie, thinking about how happy they made him, all the laughs and stories they shared, and how his feelings for them progressed from friendship into genuine love. Lost in thought, he recalled a conversation they had before departing New Darwin City.


*FLASHBACK*

"Are you two all set for tomorrow?" Aiden asked his wives; it was the night before they left for O'Della, the vehicles were all tuned and packed, and their friends would arrive tomorrow to leave.

"I should be all set. Rana, are you ready?" Lanie confirmed, looking though her suitcase one last time.

"I'm ready." Rana agreed, setting their clothes for traveling.

"To think, if we get to O'Della, will be all that closer to finding Louis' colleague, then we can head to the their machine and start finding my way back home." Aiden looked out the window, hopeful.

"Yeah, wonderful." Lanie sat at the table, forlorn. "Aiden... what if... you get back and decide, you don't want to stay with me and Rana anymore?" Lanie asked, concerned for the future. "What if you choose to  forget about us all forever?"

Aiden stood behind his wife and gave her a hug. "Lanie, I promise I will never leave you two. I love you." While he was hugging her, Rana came over and hugged them both. "Besides, if I ever fell in love again, how could I forget you both."

"We're not worry about you falling in love with another woman." Rana spoke. "Even if you take more wives, as long as you're respectful to all of us, we would be amenable if you truly cared about them." While the lizard woman spoke, Lanie shook her head in agreement.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

"Aiden!" Greta shouted from right next to the tall man, waking him from his daydream. "Welcome back, have a good dream?"

Aiden sighed. "It was good, but also sad."

"It's looks all good to me." Greta smirked at pointed at Aiden's pants, his penis was at half-mast. Embarrassed, he tried to turn away but the dryad was adamant. "Don't be embarrassed. Hey girls, get over here!" Greta moved in closer and put her hand on his penis. Swiftly yet playfully, she pulled his pants and boxers down, giving the three girls a good view of his dick.

"Greta, stopped playing!" Aiden was used to her childish behavior, but this was much for her.

Rose had seen Aiden's penis before but it was still impressive; Iesha was shocked, despite technically being "married" to him, they never consummated, so this was the first time she ever saw it. Greta had been married several times in the past, so she was accustomed to sex and men naked, but still in awe by the size. Wanting to tease him more, the purple girl had an idea.

"What a nice sausage you've got, mind if I got a taste?" She softly pet it.

At any time before, Aiden would have rebuffed, but thinking back to Lanie and Rana made him think about their relationship. "Okay." The human stood up, pulling his pants to his knees and smirked. "If you want a taste, go ahead."

The elf and dwarf females never saw Aiden be so accepting of advances before, but Greta was nothing but delighted if only a little curious. "If you say so."

Being the expert of the two, she began by playing with the head with her tongue, then throated the entire penis. Aiden flinched at the act, his dick now fully erect; with him at full mast, Greta placed his penis between her deep cleavage and sucked the tip while massaging the shaft with her tits.

"Someone is feeling naughty today." The purple girl teased further. "Want me to keep messaging, or would you like to go back to the cabin for some... tighter action?"

Aiden cared about Greta, even if it wasn't love he valued her as a friend, but even if he got permission from Rana and Lanie if he cared about another woman, he wasn't sure if it was a mistake.

Seeing him conflicted, Greta stopped and grabbed his hand. "You don't need to go further, but if you want to it doesn't have to mean anything. To dryads, sex is another way to express comradery; if we do or don't, we're still friends."

Greta was a beautiful woman, even if they weren't in love, sex wouldn't change anything. Also, Aiden knew the only sex he's had in the past year was far from voluntary, given the choice felt nice. "Sure, let's head to my place."

 

 

 

2