Kevin
34 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My Name Is Kevin and I am currently taking a beating from some idiots who have their personal lives bad and end up discharging their anger at other people to feel superior.

 

"You idiot without skill," said a boy, punching Kevin in the stomach

 

"You useless Lame," said the same boy. throwing Kevin on the floor and stepping on his chest

 

"Is it over?" Kevin spoke, looking at the boy as if nothing had happened.

 

"Like you, like you. How can he be such a horrible person" the boy spoke by stepping several times on Kevin's chest that he simply did not react 

 

"Is it now? Are you already feeling better?" Kevin asked with a smile on his face 

 

"Bastard, die your pile of shit.," the boy kicked Kevin's face 

 

"Why do you keep this smile disgrace, are you calling me an idiot and that?" The boy covered Kevin's face with his hand, squeezing his head against the floor.

 

The boy's arm emitted several red sparks that made the veins of his arm stay alive, demarcating the skin of his arm

 

"Die Kevin, you don't deserve to live..."

 

Kevin stood still, letting the boy sink his head to the ground

 

"Tsk, am I that weak?" The boy let go of Kevin's head, spitting on his forehead he stood up talking.

 

"Never get close to her again understand?" 

 

Kevin sat on the floor, touching his hand on his nose to see if he had been broken, not answering the boy 

 

"Hey, aren't you listening to me? If you continue like this, I will really kill you" 

 

"Don't worry, I just saved your girlfriend from being run over. I want nothing with her," Kevin stood up, looking at his open backpack and with all his materials scattered 

 

"Hey, have you seen my cell phone?," Kevin Asked 

 

"This one?" Replied The Boy Who a short time ago, was helping Kevin's face on the ground.

 

"Oh, thank you can you return me?" 

 

"Of course, only me from 1,500 dollars. ," the boy spoke amid laughter 

 

"Stay for you, who knows so you learn to see the time and do not let your girlfriend risk her life again," Kevin kept all his items in the bag and stood up heading towards the orphanage who lived 

 

"You fucking idiot! How dare you talk to me like that?" The boy clenched his fist, gathering energy created a red-colored ball and pointed his arm toward Kevin, firing the ball, which hit his back. Destroying all items and creating a hole in your outfit marking the skin of your coast 

 

"What was that? "Kevin spoke by passing his hand on the shore

 

"I thought there were no mosquito in that part of town" 

 

Kevin from the beginning did not feel the pain of the blows of the boy as he has an exactly rare condition as he suffers from a disease that makes him feel no pain, taste or smell of things. This being your only one ability even if it is one that exists before the appearance of descendants."

 

In this world after a huge war, the existence of demons, werewolves, vampires among other various types of Monsters has been proven even if these are not their real names and their abilities differ from those described in books.

 

The brilliant minds behind the creation of these creatures have some kind of contact with them.

 

More how they remained alive after that is a mystery, for when the war happened they showed no mercy to anyone. Destroying everything they saw in front, causing the near extinction of humans.

 

That only did not happen because of a man of unknown name, who showed humanity that the photos we took do not hold only a memory more a piece of the soul, at first no one believed him until the unnamed man showed incredible skills after simply taking a picture of his eyes, and shows everyone that instead of the content of the photo being an image of his eye was the image of an ancient pirate who lived hundreds of years ago the Blackbeard.

 

That after kneading the picture and calling the name of the Blackbeard made him gain inhuman abilities. 

 

Giving the nameless man the incredible ability to turn water into metal blades. That to prove the strength he now had, he killed all the demons that were in the city doing so in just five entire days.

 

More before the nameless man even did it. Countless people had taken pictures of their eyes and gaining fantastic abilities, more it was that after the demons and humans entered a truce, to prevent unnecessary bloodshed in a war was now unprofitable the last result.

 

And over time, it was discovered that photos not only gave their users magical abilities. As they gave the physical and mental ability of the person, thus being able to bring back talents that were lost because of the inevitable death.

 

But this did not last even a year and the governments have already taken away the possibility of anyone gaining a skill since it is necessary to use old cameras to remove the photo that would give incredible skills.

 

All were confiscated and anyone who had one without permission would be arrested without even a trial taking place, being sentenced to thirty-five years in prison.

 

You could only be released if it was a direct descendant of a person who could provide a skill that would help the government, being one of the strangest cases. a boy who had created his own camera that imitated exactly the entire process of the old ones after being arrested and sentenced for ninety years in prison, it was discovered that he was right direct descendant of the greatest chefs that ever existed.

 

And I have a picture that was given to me by my parents who died in the war when I was just a baby, only that she never showed the contents of it even after seventeen years.

 

And that's why I'm trying to destroy it, as it has been proven that within these special photos a one millimeter stone that has an incalculable value doesn't know the reason for that, but if I manage, I will become a millionaire and neither I nor any of the children from the orphanage needed to work for the rest of our lives but the problem is that they are almost indestructible so far only two people destroyed their photos.

 

"Attempt number eighty-seven liquid nitrogen. " Kevin threw the photo into a container that was liquid nitrogen.

 

An enormous explosion happened, creating a huge hole in Kevin's room. Scaring all the sisters in the orphanage, waking all the babies and making most of the children pee, thinking that the war had begun again.

 

"Kevin!! I haven't already told you not to take tests at the orphanage," cried the sister responsible for taking care of me, after all it was because of her I got a place to live after being rejected by all my relatives.

 

"Sorry, sister I promise not to do this anymore" Kevin spoke thrown to the ground because of the explosion

 

"You always talk about it more Look What Happened," the sister would speak, putting her hand on his face as she rocked him 

 

"Well, I'm going to turn eighteen this year and this month they've already started taking teenagers to choose which of the three branches we're going to follow," Kevin said, getting up wiping the soot off his clothes

 

"Oh, and really...."The sister would speak with a melancholy voice. Turning his face to the side, hiding his sad face spoke, trying to look excited.

 

"Shall we? Lunch will be ready soon" 

 

"Of course I'm already going," Kevin spoke smiling holding his sister's arm would leaning his head on his shoulder

 

"Don't worry, I won't get into any dangerous work"

0