This chapter is not (mostly) applicable
24 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This chapter is an attempt of mine to create a chemistry between two main characters. But unfortunately, as romance is not my thing, it is shitty beyond recognition. The only relevant information here is the identities of main characters. In later stories, only one character is main. The other is naturally side character.

#########

Heavens are where gods live in. Right?. It is the highest realm.

Actually, there is a realm that is even above heavenly realm. It is faraway that no one including gods are aware about this. 

It is a supreme land with endless pure nature. The entire realm is ruled by the supreme divine god. His name is

 Yi Lan Wei.

 (Yi -wing, Lan -blue, wei -tail)

He is born as a blue winged angel. Later, he cultivated another true body as the sea god. That is how he got his name.

####

Countless years ago, he was born. When that happened a tremendous void quake happened. 

Later, he created supreme realm with his soul power.. 

The origin creations of every races excluding human beings are living in supreme realm. Because they are the starting point of later generations, each origin existence are gods of thier own species, performing thier own duties under the command of Yi Lan Wei, the supreme divine ruler.....

He was born as Angel Star. And he always thought he himself is the very ancient existence..

Until he met Mo Yin Xing....

######

Mo Yin Xing is the supreme ancient existence. He was born even before Yi Lan Wei. When there was nothing but lonely, desolate space above... In the deep abyss, he shone brightly as the Demon Star...

He stayed in the deep abyss indulging in thick darkness. 

  (Mo - lonely, Yin- serpent, Xing -star)

He cultivated his serpent true body in the abyss...

Unlike other souls, he created himself. 

He is the lonely abyss.

He is the darkness.

He is the demon star.

He is the one and only EVERLONE DEMON STAR....

He witnessed everything... 

  He saw the first angel's birth. 

 After he saw him, Mo Yin Xing didn't again looked down.

His eyes only looked at him.

His ears only heard him.

His nose always searched for his presence.

His lips chanted his name..

'Yi Lan Wei !Lan Wei! Little Yi!"

His heart yearned for him....

He loved him..he loved that energetic lovely angel. Oh! He was super powerful too...

He lost his sense of time.

He only became aware of himself when his little angel broke through. At that time because of the strong power, every realms spiritual power became unbalanced. But, it became normal in next second...

When he looked up again, his little angel and his kingdom were nowhere to be seen.

And the middle realm began developing.... 

He panicked.... !!

He panicked if something happened to his little angel...

Without further delay,  he went up all the way from abyss....

But only to backlash... 

He realized he belittled his own power. The everlone star destiny in himself blocked him from leaving that lonely pit.

With a startle, he realized. He neglected his cultivation...

With gritted teeth,  he burned his life force...

Power gathered... The realms crumbled and submitted to him..With his command the space opened itself and he flew...

With a single choice, he unhesitatingly sealed all his future options...

When he reached the middle space, he had already burned half of his primordial spirit. The aggressive everlone energy spread in the middle realm and nearby energy sources all got whisked away.....

Soon he saw his little angel. He looked at him for a long time...

He stared at his crippled life source and laughed mockingly... 

He knew he lost his chance!!!

............ 

He endured the tearing pain and laughed.

He laughed and laughed until tears rolled down...

Then he cried... He cried in heartfelt pain...

'Years of love and devotion....

All for nothing...

He didn't even know me...'

He cried and laughed for a long time..

At himself..

At his stupidity... 

Determination flashed in his eyes....

He went to middle realm....

Darkness spread...

Suffering souls' curses echoed in him. 

He didn't mind it. He gleefully watched the tormented souls and the collapsed life cycle...

He waited and waited...

Waited until his little divine god appeared and saved the whole world. 

He pulled a long face under his harsh judgement and painfully played the villain role...

And at last found a chance to end all the sufferings in his arms....

"I thought it is the end...

Who knows...sigh..."*

In the supreme realm, a huge black snake coiled around a half withered flying Banyan Tree...

Recounting old memories, the black snake sighed repeatedly... 

His power is greatly reduced. His soul is very weak. If it continues, he will have to go back to that abyss and wake up who knows when.

"Sigh..."*

Little did the poor snake know that all his treasured memories are already seen through and it had inflicted countless pain to his loved treasure...

"Sob.."*

Yin Xing's pupil shrink.

He turned back his majestic head abruptly.. 

"Mo yin xing! I didn't know that you were such a brainless child..."

The snake hissed and turned away his head guiltily. And sneak peeked again from the corner of his blood red eyes...

His actions bought cuteness to his scary face...

But it only made Yi Lan Wei pain and sadness...

"You are such a brainless asshole."

.....

He was gnashing his teeth so hard that Yin Xing feared he may break them..

"Little Yi! Calm down!"

"Who is your little Yi? What calm down"

Don't belittle our supreme ruler's anger...it was so great that the scared demon lord coiled himself around the life tree and buried his head down...

Lan Wei felt both funny and sad at same time...

"Is this the supreme demon lord who inflicted 'the death' and 'cursed life' on mortal realm? The lord of nether realm? The founder of Karma? The dark demon supreme god who fought a thousand times with this king? What a joke!!"

Lan wei repeatedly provoked Yin xing... 

"Lan wei! don't say anymore.."

  'Please don't see me as a joke..'

"Even if you are the everlone star, if you had cultivated diligently and managed to breakthrough your life force level, won't you have enough time to pursue this king? I want to tear apart your chicken shit brain and see what train is going offtrack... "

"Lan wei"

The snake slowly asked..

"You hate me so much....why did you saved me..? 

......

"You are fucking mad!!"

#########

Lan wei is saying this nth time.... 

1