Ch 5 Isekai: The Journey!!!(just more speaking to be honest)
54 2 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Does one really have to Think when writing?
  • Weird question, but Yes. Votes: 5 83.3%
  • Nope, why ask? Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Just write and get the chapters out. Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I wonder if deja vu happens multiple times but we don't realize? Votes: 3 50.0%
Total voters: 6
So, I forgot i had a dentist appointment today and was quite busy, so... this'll be a small chapter like normal, Sorry.

P.S. i try to hint the next chapter theme with the poll, just to answer why I give a random meme answer.

1No worries about the Event in the game i have, I still do it religiously

 

While Silvey and Chris made their way over to the village, Silvey leading the way through the woods obviously, Chris tried to come up with questions to ask Silvey on their journey, maybe take advantage of the abnormal Knowledge Silvey seemed to have even though it was born recently. Luckily, there was one glaring detail left out of the status that led Chris to come up with the starting conversation.

"Hey, Silvey, why does the Status not have any Levels or power scales?" I asked while maneuvering over a large tree root and around a few bushes.

*Neutral Bounce* 'Uhm, I guess it's because Mama didn't really do anything to gain a split of a living being's remnant Vitality life force, which is normally gained after defeating anything that has Health and Will'

"Wait, you mean I don't really see either my stats or my level till I murk something, Including creatures the same species like me. And it's Vitality life force, does that mean that creatures like Dryads and elves with huge life spans and connection to the world get hunted down to extinction?" I asked a bit surprised that such system was in place if the Status was only accessed if you had a contract with others, like a sort of friend system to connect every creature in this world, one way or another.

*Relaxed Bounce* 'Nope mommy, Mister World said that instead of being hunted for levels, the people mama used as a example are instead vied to be contracted to access the Status because they are given more Boosts and options to see and grow, unlike me that can only show you the minimum and a bit more, the skills we have!* Silvey said while continuing leading the way.

"Wait, so, the stronger a creature, the more the status is supposed to say? Can I tame another creature to have more options then?" i asked curiously because i still want more details for level and stats and such, while tripping a bit over a little weed on the road, should be a bit more careful on the trail.

*Guilty Bounce* 'Umm, mama can't really have Life Bond with anyone else though because I kinda can't really disappear unlike other partners. but don't worry mama! I can improve my status if you allow me to take your enemies mana, because you don't really have to kill, i could just cripple them, Because i take the 'Max Mana' unlike the others that take the 'Max Health' and be able to grow!' 

Though Silvey started saddened, the ending was good news to me, after all, I don't have to lose my first partner while still being able to be the strongest, is this the cheat that i got from going to this world?

*Confused Bounce* 'uhh, mister world is telling me now that I would have to take in more 'EXP'(?) than normally killing if i want to grow, but, she didn't tell me what 'EXP' is and just said that normal goblins would have more Health than Mana and such... and that Mana is also the showcased feeling of how strong someone is so people would start getting a sense of danger from us?' Silvey said with some confusion while leading both of us out. 

Though, does this mean I need to attack those stronger than me to efficiently grow, because the encounter rate for weak monsters lowers, while those stronger monsters gets a pinpoint ping to my location...?

 Oh dear, this'll be fun i suppose...2Sarcasm

sorry for being late, see ya! I'll edit tomorrow, promise.

3It was a a half lie and half truth

I'm not fixing my mistakes, maybe my grammar mistakes if someone points out, but my mistakes shall be immortalized so i could cringe from past me every-time... unless I find it really unsatisfying and wanna change thing

2