Prologue Arc: A Neverending Cycle
238 0 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Disclaimer: I don't own Gate or Nihonkoku Shoukan as it belongs to its rightful owners.

Prologue Arc: A Neverending Cycle

The land was no longer stranger to a neverending cycle of hatred and vengeance.

Kingdoms eventually rise from humble beginnings and with the eagerness to prosper their own people, culture, and identity. Leaders, Kings, and Emperors had always followed a kind of principle that brought honor to the whole land, considered as one of the last ones untainted by the growing influence of its corruption. A land that was considered one of the last bastions of hope, and home to a promise of peace.

A land that sheltered the innocent lives during the last years of a powerful empire, and the wrath of a Demon.

A land that shared the blessing of the Gods.

The name, be it Rodenius or Falmart had been in the annals of history, myths, and legends.

Oh, how time had passed in just a mere blink of an eye.

More than twenty years had passed since an unimaginable terror had gripped and almost destroyed everything in this once holy land, everything had remained unchanged.

The rulers and leaders once in charge of keeping the peace in this land were long gone, replaced by the corrupted souls that pursued greed and glory.

Throughout these years, and besides the glory and recognition they claimed, they set their sights on an unlikely weak and peaceful kingdom to finally claim the most precious of all treasures. To their own hearts and minds, they did not heed to how many lives were going to be lost or even how severely the circumstances may happen if they commit this particular deed.

A Kingdom with Hope and Peace, they had destroyed and left into a near state of extinction, had finally returned to haunt them back.

In a span of these years, a neverending cycle of vengeance was born, and to the same kingdoms and nations that had committed this act, it was too late for forgiveness and redemption.

They had to reap what they sowed at the beginning and that these actions had eventually led to their own demise.

With a Great Emperor and a Devious General at the helm, A conquest to unite the land was born, and the fate of an entire continent is left uncertain.

and from that conquest itself, a prophecy was forgotten.

A prophecy foretelling the return of a great evil.

CHAPTER END

AN: Thank you for reading the Prologue Chapter:)

18