Chapter 3 A Feast to Remember
280 2 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 3 A Feast to Remember

 

Everyone was enjoying the party except the person it was for.

Sin: "This is just giving me a headache."

Sin had his sharp fingers gently caressing his forehead.

Sun full of spirit: "Don't be such a downer sir, look they even brought a little puppy!"

Sun squeezed the puppy burning it with her body. It squeals in pain, she lets the puppy go with fright forgetting she is made up of flames. Sin gets an idea for later.

Moon showed more elegance than before: "Sir we have more guests outside, they are more on the unwelcoming side."

Moon covered one eye to use it to spy on the intruders.

Sin grows a crooked smile: "Phantom show our outside guests a time they will never forget."

Sin ordered him with the intention to watch how it unravels.

Sin: "Gate."

Sin opens a portal to the roof of his mansion, the three follow behind him.

Moon sadistically: "Sir it would be my utmost pleasure to turn them into a puddle of meat."

The moon was out, making Moon the shadow powerful and sadistic. Sun turns into a giant if absorbs too much sun, she can grow in size if need be. when lacking warmth, her energy is tamer.

Sun's elegance shows: "Sir we have a ninety-nine percent chance to win."

Sin gives his speech to the 'heroes' who have come to get revenge,

Sin announces: "You valiant warriors, I give you my respect for making up to my humble mansion. Your final step is here, be prepared or else it will spell your doom, go Phantom."

Giant spiked armor lands in front of the 'heroes' making a swoosh as dust blind them, Phantom slowly lifts his head and with a deep voice.

Phantom: "You maggots ready."

The thirty 'heroes' dwindled to a max of five, Phantom stands up straight, he taunts them aggravating them to strike, and it works making them charge.

Phantom: "Level two typhoon."

A green typhoon takes the five heroes, sending them off the cliff to the forest below.

Sin in a joyest mood: "You have done well Phantom, now let us enjoy the rest of this evening!"

They head through the front door to enjoy the rest of the party. Sun and Sin have a drinking contest, the first beer goes right through Sin's bones making the alcohol have no effect on him.

Sun already intoxicated: "Sir Hic! I-I-I think I won, did you Hic! count?"

Sun was barely able to stand, she would have fallen without Sin's help. The mansion was well lit making Moon turn into her original self.

Moon with the deep questions: "Phantom, what do you do in the night?"

Phantom was more of a gentle giant on the inside.

Phantom: "I look up at the stars and ponder about my previous life. Was I a bandit like these people or was I a loving father, I may never know."

The rest of the night went smoothly and calmed down to a group talk.

Phantom gossiping: "Have you heard of the tale of the demigod who managed to beat Hades, how wild is that!" Phantom excitedly told the tale.

The dryad continued the tale: "It was said he was the son of Hades who did horrendous experiments on his kids."

Sin sat on his throne talking to a fairy: "How was your mother little one."

The small fairy had to get close to talk to him, it came as a whisper: "She is great, oh she wanted to thank you for the medicine it worked wonderfully."

Sin was glad his deed was not in vain: "That's great to hear, I hope I can talk to her to say my thanks for giving me warnings of the raiding parties."

Every living and non-living thing was asleep, not a peep except Sin who couldn't sleep for reasons of safety.

10