Chapter 45: Encounter
294 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As Lucina and I walk away from the portal, and see the familiar alley and massive building around us. Lucina looks around in wonder as it is her first time seeing so many massive buildings in one area.

I chuckle a little when I see her gaping like a fish at the sight of a car. She snapped from her thought as she heard me chuckling at her face and pouting a little.

"Sorry, Sorry. Come on. The entrance to the Wizarding World is across the street."

I take her hand and lead her toward the Leaky Cauldron. As we arrive in front of the pub, Lucina looks at me with a confused expression.

"This is the entrance to the Wizarding World?"

"Yup."

"Inside a tavern?"

"Yup. Come on."

I walk inside the Leaky Cauldron and look around for a few seconds before I see the newspaper for today. As I walked toward the newspaper desk, I read the title of one of the newspapers called Witch Weekly.

'HARRY POTTER'S SECRET HEARTACHE'

I frown a little before taking the newspaper and placing a Galleon into the glass bowl next to the newspaper. Seeing my expression, Lucina walked toward me and whispered.

"Is everything okay?"

"Yes. Just surprised by the news. Lucina, do you want to eat first? I need to read this news first."

"I don't mind."

"Thank you."

I walk toward Tom, the bartender, and say.

"Hello, tom, could I get the full English breakfast for two people?"

"Of course. Take your seat. The food will come in a minute."

"Thank you."

Lucina and I take a seat near the counter. As I sit down, I open up the newspaper and begin to read.

By the look of the date, it has been more than four years since I arrived for the first time in this universe. 5 March 1995, the newspaper is written by Rita Seekers claimed that Hermione Granger was Harry Potter's girlfriend and that she was toying with him by seeking Viktor Krum's affections, who himself was very much smitten with her.

It looks like the Triwizard tournament is not yet finished. However, the second stage of the Triwizard tournament is already finished. That means the time in my world is moving slower than the Harry Potter world.

"Here is your food."

I snap from my thoughts when Tom comes to our table and places down the food in front of us.

"Sorry for asking this but did I meet you before?"

"Yes. I came here in 1991."

"Oh! I remember now! You are…. Isaac, right?"

"That is me."

"Welcome back! I hope you enjoy your stay!"

"Thank you."

As Tom walks away from the table, Lucina and I begin to eat our breakfast. After we finished eating our breakfast, we walked toward the fireplace near the booth and said.

"Tom, we need to take the Floo to Hogsmeade. How much for the food, drink, and the Floo powder?"

"Three Galleons and four sickles."

I nod at him and place down four galleons on top of the table. Tom nodded at us and took out a tray full of powder and also thirteen sickles. I throw the Floo powder into the fireplace while saying.

"Hogsmeade!"

As I see the fireplace blaze up, I encourage Lucina to walk toward the fire. She hesitates for a second, but she begins to walk toward the fireplace when she looks at me. When I see her disappear, I throw another floo powder and walk toward the fire. A second later, I see a rather crowded street filled with children and adults.

"Come on! Many magical items are being sold here. I know you are curious about the magical item in this world. After looking around, we could try to meet the Dwarves in this world."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry, Hermione, and Ron wait for Sirius to arrive. Sirius says that he will arrive in front of the Three Broomstick Inn in his animagus form. While waiting for Sirius to show up, the golden trio order up some butterbeer.

However, while waiting for Sirius to show up, Harry looked at a person come inside the inn. He still remembers a young man sitting on the chair reading a book inside the Leaky Cauldron. That man is the seer he saw in the past!

"Harry! Harry!"

Harry snapped from his thought when Hermione shook him.

"Harry. Is something wrong?"

"Hermione, can you see that young man in front of us?"

"The one that has silver hair?"

"Yes."

"I can see him. Why?"

"He is the seer that gives a prophecy about the Fire far away. The fire that prevented the kingdom's demise."

"That…"

Ron, who stays silent while drinking his butterbeer, begins to speak.

"Do you want to talk to him, Harry? Maybe he can help you with the tournament."

Harry nods at his friend's suggestion before standing up and walking toward the young man, followed by Hermione and Ron.

The young man looked at Harry and his friend with a raised eyebrow before saying.

"Can I help you guys?"

Harry takes a breath before saying.

"Could you help me?"

"... Could you explain it to me from the beginning? I don't know the context of you asking me for help."

Harry then explains about the Triwizard tournament and about the prophecy the young man created. The young man stayed silent for a minute after Harry finished telling the young man about his tale. The young man looked at him before saying.

"Fine. I will help you. Is there any place we could use to teach you something?"

Before Harry could answer, he heard a bark coming from the outside of the inn. As he looked outside, he could see Padfoot waiting outside the inn. He doesn't know what to do. He wants to meet with his Godfather, but he knows that this is his chance to learn from the Seer in front of him.

After thinking about it for a few seconds, Harry decides to risk it. He walks away from the young man and squats down before saying.

"Padfoot. I want to do something risky. I want that man over there to come to your hideout. I want to learn from him. He is the seer that makes a prophecy about a Fire that prevents the kingdom's demise. You don't need to change into your human form. Just for this day."

After a few seconds, Padfoot at his head. Seeing his Godfather agree with him, Harry walks inside the inn with Padfoot follow him behind.

"My name is Harry Potter. I will be in your care for today."

"Isaac Lionheart and this beautiful woman here is…"

The woman sitting next to the young man, Isaac, smiles at Harry and his friend before saying.

"Lucina Lionheart nee MacGrath. Isaac's wife. Nice to meet you."

Harry and Hermione look at the couple with a surprised expression. On the other hand, Ron looks at Isaac and Lucina before nodding his head.

"Y-You are married?!?"

Hermione couldn't help but say that both Isaac and Lucina look like a person who has not yet reached adulthood, and she is correct.

"Yes. We have already been married for two months? Or maybe more? More than two months but not yet three months."

"B-But you are not yet an adult!"

"Yes. We are 'married' in the paper only. Our parents decided to marry us to make the bond between our family even stronger. We cannot do an intimate activity just yet as we are not yet reaching adulthood."

"B-but… It was wrong!"

Hearing Hermione will not let it go, Ron decides to intervene by saying.

"Hermione, let it be. We have a different law than the Muggle world has. What they do is a common practice here. They solidify the bond between houses. It was usually because both houses wanted to do a co-business or share a piece of land. They are not married just yet, but you can say that they are betrothed. However, unlike your regular betrothed, they cannot break their contract and change their partner."

Hermione hesitated for a moment before nodding her head. After that, they begin to follow Padfoot to a cave. When they walk inside the cave, they can see a giant Hippogriff lying on the ground looking at them.

"Oh my! What a wonderful beast you are!"

Before Harry could introduce Buckbeak to Isaac and Lucina, Isaac already walked toward the Hippogriff without giving the beast respect. The trio anticipates Isaac getting kicked away by the Hippogriff. However, instead, get mauled or kicked out by the Hippogriff, Buckbeak nuzzles the young man with its head and purrs like a cat when Isaac scratches the neck of Buckbeak.

"Yosh~ Yosh~ What a majestic being you are! Do you want some meat?"

Harry looked at Isaac in confusion about the meat part as he did not see any meat. Harry widens his eyes when he sees Isaac take a massive piece of meat out of thin air and give it to Buckbeak, who immediately eats it.

"I don't know you could own a Hippogriff!"

"Errrr, we can't."

"Huh? So what is Hippogriff doing here?"

"Well… Do you know the news about Dracon Malfoy getting attacked by a Hippogriff?"

"OH! I see what you mean. A little bastard that doesn't know how to interact with a Hippogriff. Heh. Serve him right."

"Y-You will not tell the ministry about Buckbeak?"

"His name is Buckbeak? Of course not! He is a rather tame beast. If that Mafuyu guy…"

"Malfoy"

"Yes, know how to interact with Hippogriff, and he will not get bitten by it.

"I see. Thank you."

Isaac smiles at Harry before saying.

"Right! Now before we begin our lesson, why don't we change back into our human form, hmmm?"

The trio begins to panic before Harry begs Isaac.

"Please, Please don't tell anyone…. Please…"

"As long as that 'dog' did not bring danger to me and what is mine, I will not tell a single soul."

Harry nods at Padfoot, and a second later, the black dog begins to change into a human. Sirius Black looks at Isaac and Lucina, who look at him with interest.

"Huh, neat. I guess that is why they never find you, huh, Sirius Black?"

"Yes, and right now, I gamble my freedom to show it to you."

"And I will keep my promise to you."

"I will hold you to that."

Isaac then looked at Harry before saying.

"So! What do you want to learn? And why did you come to me to learn something instead of one of your professors?"

"My professor cannot teach me anything as it was part of the rules of the Triwizard tournament. A professor cannot help the participant with anything. As for the reason for me to approach you is that you are a seer."

"Oh?"

"I read it in one of the books in the Hogwart Library that said a seer is a powerful individual, be it mentally or magically. Professor Trelawney is strong mentally and not magically."

"And how do you know she was not powerful in magic?"

"Each time she tells her 'prophecy,' the magic in the room never shifts or changes, unlike you when you first create your prophecy."

Isaac stays silent for a few seconds before taking out his wand and flicking it.

Suddenly a chair and table appear in front of them.

"Very well. I will teach you what I know. However, before I begin, I need to ask you something."

"What is it?"

"Do you know a soul is leeching your magic inside your scar?"

Harry, Hermione, Ron, and Sirius looked at Isaac with a shocked expression.

"WHAT?!?"

2