Prologue
117 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Walking towards the engineering department, I noticed there are only a few students around, probably because the school is almost over.

As I was walking, I saw students coming. They were chattering and laughing but as I was walking past them I heard different voices. Well, the voices still sound the same as their voice but it was like through a glass.

[God, wonder if I passed?]
[Oh no my allowance is almost gone now]
[After this I should go to the engineering office, hopefully, there's...]
[Damn they're so useless, I have to do everything]
[Hehe she sure was a feisty last night]

Hearing all these voices I turn slightly to the right and looked at the guy who thought of something suspicious. In reality, none of them said any of what I heard about allowances and that feisty girl.

Their mouths said something while another voice of the same sound said something else.

Continuing on I head to the classroom we usually use and opened it. There I saw our teacher wearing glasses, short hair, and a simple blue shirt and pants sorting out some documents at the teacher's table. He gave us work that caused a lot of sleepless nights and stress that even now I still hold a bit of grudge cause of it.

I spoke approaching him "Sir Lance, I'm here for my plates and scale models, and ahmm about my grades.."
Seeing me, he says "Oh Oliver, your stuff is in the storage room just go get it, and don't worry about your grades I saw how hardworking you are, and all your works are great so you should expect it to be good."

Even though that's what he says, I heard another voice that sounds like him saying
[I'm surprised, he always seem to procrastinate and seemed unmotivated about architecture but who knew he'd pass... ]

Hearing this Oliver smiled wryly and went to get his stuff. In less than a month I'm finally gonna graduate architecture. I thought that after graduation, I'd be taking my apprenticeship, then after two years, study for the licensure exam and once he passed it, that's it. There's nothing wrong about it of course but having a weird personality choosing to go to the obvious path just feels pretty boring.

Just I was lost in thoughts. I saw one of my classmates, Julia, just getting out of the storage room, and seemed to have the same intention as himself.
"Oliver, here to get you stuff? Where finally here right?"
"Yah, Still can't believe I manage to last this long actually"
"Hahah we all do, any way we'll you be going to the celebration?"
"Of course, wouldn't miss the crying and the drama that will happen later"
"That's what you are looking forward to? Hahaha"

Once again I hear a voice from her that she didn't say physically

[Can't believe that after this time I still find him charming]

Hearing this I was taken aback, I feel like I heard something I shouldn't have. So, after all this time?

"Hey, can you help me with something? I still have stuff to handle as the president and I need some stuff to move"

Hearing this I hesitate for while cause of what I learned and agreed anyway.

It's been four days since I started hearing these voices. At first, I thought I was getting crazy cause of all the stress, I even had a brain scan and other medical check-ups which cost me a lot of money. Still, they found nothing, after that, I managed to figure what these voices are, or should I say I started to accept what I thought it is.

It looks like I, Oliver Jensen awakened the power to read minds.

Heyya, this novel has a total of 28 chapters ending the first arc. I don't know if I should still continue this but please do give me your thoughts on the story, thank you~~

 

5